Who else in the world has no practical/marketable skills or talents?

Who else in the world has no practical/marketable skills or talents?

Worthless piece of shit reporting. I can't even finish learning a second language even after ten years of german/Japanese on and off. Tried programming and and drawing but my hands are too shaky and I have no self motivation.

I guess this is what happens when you major in fapping and monstergirls instead learning anything besides a lot of history had been faked.

me, that's why I'm studying economics

I've been learning a language for 5 years on and off and I can at least shitpost. Why can't you?

Hmmm... I wad thinking about stocks and bond markets. Probably the only thing I could actually do.

I don't have any skill, but I can survive by my own earnings.
It's okay if you can live a life by yourself.

But I can't find purpose or something that makes me happy and that gives me anxiety.

I only know just bits and pieces not enough to read or talk or write at all in either language.

>tfw being good for nothing

what, economics is for losers? i might as well go back to physics then

Fuck you

Very limited number of people can live a life with a solid purpose.
When you will have married with someone, and will have reached 30 years old, the anxiety would go away.

I will never get married because I don't like 3d men or women.

Based 日本様

idk dude am quite the moron and i can keep up with decent grades in physics
>self motivation
start by trying to work not in front of a computer with internet access to it, made it super easier for me

I failed math since 6th grade and never bothered after high-school.

I'm a stonesculptor.

Fuck me, right?

That's kind of a bad idea for me because I have anxiety a lot and I need to talk to people and I only have friends on the Internet.

At least you have a creative talent.

All I can do is just imagine things in my head because I can't draw or anything else and it's very frustrating.

Can you sculpt a piece of german artillery from wwii?

I know a guy who is also a sculptor, he would not survive if his family was poor.

What about you ?

Fucking jealous of the guys who are depending on real estate income their dadmom gave

>studying japanese on and off
>tried programming and drawing but have no self motivation
are you me?

>I only have friends on the Internet.
same here i have a few real life friends i keep minimal contacts with like talk once every 3 months

am kinda fucked as well since i love stress and tests, it pushes you to the limit of your knowledge and time goes fast when you do them

i have a goal winch is to become a scientist, honestly am fucking far from it am looking it at 7 years or more of school and am already 20 years old

at some point you can only blame yourself for not becoming something you want to be, you just have to keep going and never look back i might never be a scientist but i can always meet my goal half way and become a an engineer in something

I failed school big time and I could never get into college... community colleges suck too because I have to work and I have no time rather spare money. I can't even get a driver's license because I suck at driving too.

Yeah I like games and anime and I have lots of ideas for comics and games but I can't learn how to either of those things I couldn't get past trying to learn to draw basic shapes and programming was just too confusing.

>I can't even finish learning a second language even after ten years of german/Japanese
You should not feel sad about it. I've been learning English since I was 4 (I'm 23 now). Writing and especially reading are still a pain in the ass for me. Moreover, I still don't sound natural.

Turns out, My special talent is cooking, cleaning and being a pussy whipped bitch.

LF>Strong woman to care for me and bring home the bacon I guess

At least you can talk to peope or make a coherent post. I can't do shit in either language and it feels bad.

People*

Nice but the rest of us are too ugly to get a woman to do anything for them.

You won't get anywhere with that mindset. At the end of the day, anything you do, you must do it for yourself. It's what keeps me going in college.

That's cool but if being positive all the time and thinking that I'm good at what I'm learning would have helped me I'm sure I'd be somewhere now, so I'm sure that isn't the case or what really helps.

I know it cokes down to myself but I constantly have setbacks and bad luck.

I don't want anyone to do things for me but I know I'll probably never succeed on my own.

>I don't want anyone to do things for me but I know I'll probably never succeed on my own.
Nobody has ever succeeded solely one their own. Literally everyone needs help from time to time.

Comes*

>I'm too afraid to meet new people in real life because of mkultra

I have a masters degree in mechanical engineering and everyone I knew in university thought I was going to be a somebody, but my mother died and my girlfriend left me a month later, and now I'm just another burnout loser

That's cool but I don't know anyone that could help me in a way that would make a difference. I only know my parents in real life and they're poor and don't really know anything.

I'd hire you if I had money...