Can we all agree that the Apple ecosystem is the best?

It just works.
Everybody at Google/Silicon Valley, all use Apple + Linux in a few cases, nobody is using Windows
Look at all the major companies in AI right now, 0 people use Windows, that's why all the major tools aren't even available on Windows.
At the cs231n course on youtube, somebody asked if all the tools were available on Windows, and everybody laughed.
The only fields where windows tools are dominant are: computer graphics/gamedev(seeing some shift with Vulkan now) and uninspired, soulless enterprise shit - but who cares about these wage cucks?

All the smartest people in the field use a Mac.
Even fucking Ken Thompson/Brian Kernighan/Rob Pike/Bjarne Stroustroup/Jeff Dean/etc. you name it.

Because there is point in computing power, when you're coding on the server through ssh. Might as well have a pleasant interface while you're doing so.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/1FDg1QzB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'k

If every fuckface in silicon valley stuck their dick into pencil sharpeners would you still be grovelling at their feet?

Sup Forumstards are worse with their fanboyism than console plebs

Like who in the fuck even begins to care

>If every fuckface in silicon valley stuck their dick into pencil sharpeners would you still be grovelling at their feet?
This is such a weak argument that it pisses me off. This isn't even remotely comparable. Fuck you.

lol, you don't even have an argument.
You only say these cunts use macs, and using windows is laughable to them.

fierce rhetoric.

10 cents have been deposited in your account, thank you for your help pajeet

Windows = Gaymer shit
that's all

Best OS, that's for damn sure. Plebs don't even know, because they spend like 30 minutes looking at the pretty shit and thinking "wow, this is gay as fuck", then quit. It's a nice filter.

If you are so insecure about your knowledge in computer, yes buy mac.

But what about being a .NET developer?

>pajeets
>using macs

.NET developers don't (or shouldn't at least) exist.

I would argue that
> Best software framework: .NET
> Best IDE: Visual Studio
> Best GPL: C#
What would your response be to those statements? They are not true, because..?

It just werks, see:
pastebin.com/raw/1FDg1QzB

>.NET is a bunch of bloat libraries that have to be constantly installed with each and every single other program and if you don't have that specific version of .NET you need to reinstall it again.
>Visual Studio is definitely not the best IDE. It gets Windows users hooked because they don't know and don't have any better. It's goes out of it's way to be inconsistently designed.
>C# is a Windows only language that is pretty useless since its mostly C++ and Java combined, but again, Windows only, making it very unappealing for anyone other than Windows exclusive developers, and developing exclusively for Windows nowadays is retarded due to nobody ever using your UWP app since nobody cares about the Windows Store.

>pastebin.com/raw/1FDg1QzB
is this supposed to crash something?

>C# is Windows only
That's where you're wrong. You can program in .Net core on Linux(pretty limited for now though)

Idk my windows just werks too man

After using linux for 3 years I can't even understand how I used an operating system without bash for so long.
You can't even do simple stuff on windows like searching through a bunch of text files or finding out how many files of a certain type you have in a folder without having to download some ad infested freeware program created by pajeet.
Windows is terrible for productivity.

Used to on iOS9. But at the same time Android had stagefright which was severely worse.

>upgrade software
>everything breaks
>no easy way to revert to previous version
it's shit

>.NET is a bunch of bloat libraries
No.
> have to be constantly installed with each and every single other program
?
> It gets Windows users hooked because they don't know and don't have any better.
So, I know and have worked in emacs, Eclipse and a set of other IDEs. And IMO they don't come close to Visual Studio.
You failed to name an IDE of better quality, and I believe that you cannot.
> inconsistently designed.
Have you ever used it?
> since its mostly C++ and Java combined
Ok, you have absolutely no idea.

>nobody is using Windows
It's banned.
>At the cs231n course on youtube
Sauce faggot
>Bjarne Stroustroup
He uses an ms surface whatever and linux.
Unix fags are now irrelevant.