Internet Vigilante

Sup Forums managed to find Shia`s stupid HWNDU flag.
Sup Forums managed to find the Antifa Bike Lock attacker.
Sup Forums managed to find ISIS bases in Syria.

Right now the Western countries are under constant islamic terror threat. How can use our knowledge to dox radical muslims before they can commit terror attacks?

This thread is for people to discuss the possibilities

Trivial: take all immigrants and kick them out of the cuntry.

Religion of peace

You are neo-Chanology

what else should be do instead? Sit and watch when terror attacks happen?

>we are leejun xDDDDDDDD

Those desktops aren't going to post themselves.

three options:

1) WW2-style internment camps for all muslims
2) mass deportations of all muslims
3) civil war against islamists currently the country.

nothing else will work.

#Nice

what do you mean?

kick out those who want to commit terror attacks would be a good start

>Hack the russian army
>Nuke the sandniggers
>???

If you want to be an activist do it someplace else please. Don't shit where you eat.
Activists have already transformed this place into a communal latrine for the entire internet, but things can and will always get worse.

I'll make the logo

Make a virus that installs Gentoo on every computer it affects.

Virus implies bad things

so, Im; drunk, this eiil have to do

what the fuck is worse than getting killed by terrorists?

Have another term for it then? A computer vaccine?

>kick out those who want to commit terror attacks would be a good start
And how the fuck do you do that? That's impossible to predict. Just kick them ALL out. That's the only solution.

and this site has no reputation to lose

>Profit

i agree with you but that's not a realistic goal right now. You can't enforce the law. What you can do is force the government to take actions if you present them all the evidence

Woosh

>How can use our knowledge
translation: please give me some script I can run so I can tell the kids in homeroom how great of a hacker I am

>/thread.

This place is wrong for discussion. This place is filled by pakis. Don't believe me? How come this is the only place where brown turds shill AMD for a few rupees? Why is Sup Forums the only place where people have anything good to say about AMD?

It's because this place is free to access and doesn't require any accounts for posting. Geoblock India, Nepal and Pakistan and AMD shilling will stop. Remember these people are the same people who bombed the twin towers.

i would give an donation

you realize most of this board has much less knowledge in "hacking" than your average paki "hacker", right?

LEGALIZE GRAY HAT HACKING
LEGALIZE CITIZEN ONLINE TASK FORCES

Government agencies are a joke or worst, some of us believe they actually make terrorist to justify their monumental spending and corrupt ways. Legalizing gray hat hacking is the solution.

Then nothing will help. Ban islam, destroy all mosques, push them all out.

that's why i made the thread here so people who have knowledge can have a debate

>still listing Dortmund meme

if you can snap with the finger and make it happen i would be glad to

>everyone gets kicked out of the country
>abandoned towns and cities turn into nature reserves
>climate change solved

Shit dang man.

Bosnian qt can stay. Everybody else go to their ancestor's home.

see this

any suggestions`?

>>what else should be do instead? Sit and watch when terror attacks happen?
Terror attacks get wall-to-wall news coverage and are frightening, but they kill fewer people in a year than car accidents. And yet somehow people aren't afraid to climb in their cars every morning.

By buying into the fear of terrorism you're part of the problem. Your oppressors in government and the national-security complex want you to be afraid. They want to point you at some other enemy to distract your attention from them. You're being misled, marching off to fight decoys.

That's like asking to imprison/kick out all men. It will probably work. But I will hit mainly innocent people.

Don't do it, nigger. People have been arrested for exactly what you are proposing. The so called "Intelligence" Agencies don't like civilians trampling on their dicks and destroying what could be years of hard work and surveilance.

the chance that i find your family and kill them in the most brutal fassion is war lower than getting killed in a car aciendent. But if i accomplish this goal would you still say: "Oh well they could had died in a car accicent instead"?

if they know that the suspects are involved in terrorosm than they need to arrest them

What is your point, that I should be afraid of you (or someone else) killing my family and want to give away all my freedoms just so that this might be prevented?

imagine there were millions of me that are in every town who want to kill your family

Also my post shows how retarded your comparison with car accidents is

I'll be sad if my mom gets murdered by some deranged lunatic. But the chance of that happening is so low compared to the chance of her dying from a car accident. Or a heart attack, or cancer, or any of the many other ways to die. About 2.6 million people die in the US every year. How many of those are killed by terrorism?

You're reacting to the wrong threat because this particular threat is emotionally charged and scary. You're like the guys who worry about undetectable NSA management-engine malware when they aren't protecting themselves against ordinary everyday security threats. And the fact that you can be worked up over something that isn't really significant is being actively exploited by governments around the world. They know full well that you can get people to agree to anything if you scare them and then position the thing you want to do as the only remedy to the threat. It doesn't matter if the threat isn't actually significant, only that people think it is, and that it scares them.

Stop being scared.

>imagine there were millions of me that are in every town who want to kill your family
I still don't see what you're trying to get at.

>Also my post shows how retarded your comparison with car accidents is
But it doesn't. It only shows that you are retarded.

you are a fuckingg retard. Islamic terrorism is on a huge global scale. Its kill jews would had said" Who cares about the nazis we can die by an car acciedent."

So we should allow terrorism so idiots like you can feel better, right?

see this

typical Sup Forumstard. This must be the most stupid anwer I ever read and I bet you actually thinks it is clever and intelligent and points out a true flaw in the previous post reasoning.
Instead it shows that you are of the same breed of the emotional tumblr retards who feels instead of thinking

yeah look at the massive numbers of people being killed by terrorists

if there were millions of people in every town that wanted to kill my family then the death rate from terrorism would probably be higher than car accidents

it's not, ergo there are not millions of people in every town that want to kill my family

simple, confirming the obvious

islam is a global problem.

>muh islam
this is what a Sup Forumstard says to express his confusion and lack of understanding

Are you living in Syria?

islam is a global problem. Look up the war torn countries. the death rate there for terror attacks are probably much higher than car acciedents (and if we dont solve the problem Western countries will become war zones)

Show me one (1) example of a western country where terrorist attacks make up a significant amount of deaths or injuries.

no but i live in a European country that can become like Syria in 20 years

>MUH not all muslims.

Exept almost all terror attacks are commited by muslims

Hey, I agree, but obviously the knobs in charge see it from a different perspective.

9/11

because you define terrorism as "crimes committed by muslims". Stop with the arbitrary distinctions. Treat it as garden-variety murder. If you aren't scared to death of ordinary murder, you shouldn't be scared of terrorism.

agree thats why we need to act

>Exept almost all terror attacks are commited by muslims
almost all rape are committed by men.
#castrate_all_men now
go back to >>>/tumbr/ or they are clearly the same thing

I know this is going to trigger Sup Forums, but has anybody dig in the real reason why terrorism exist?

There are two causes, one is the war in the middle east which western countries started, and yes, I mean started. These attacks are part of an ongoing war, a war which must STOP.

The other part is even more crazy, and is the financing and arming of terrorist parties by intelligence agencies in United States.

Do you people even know what is happening in Syria? If you want to stop terrorism, stop it, don't just try to sweep it under the carpet.

Under 4,000 people died in 9/11. Out of, remember, over two million deaths in a year.

Recall also that one (1) 9/11 happened. The average deaths per year from terrorism are under 50. More people on average die from drowning in their bathtubs than from terrorism.

Stop advocating for the infringement of human rights and the squandering of trillions of dollars in the name of fighting something this insignificant.

no shit. Its crime commited by muslims that is justified through islamic dogmas

that was on one day. Go look up war zones in the middle East. People die there more because of terror attacks than because of car accidents

Go read 's post. The only reason any Americans or Europeans die in middle-east war zones is because politicians and national-security types send them there. Tell them to stop doing that.

ok than tell me why a country like Sweden got hit even they never did something wrong

I don't see why you'd want to do that. Terrorists primarily kill the worst of humanity: the urban liberals who invited them in specifically to vote for their party.

Just let nature take its course. Eventually everyone with common sense will move out to the countryside and the city dwellers can become lord of the flies like they've always wanted.

only white people have the right to defend themselves.
Afganistan and Iraq are perfectly justified act of peace, poor people escaping from the consequences of our peace are deadly invaders.
Fuck you sjw

not sure if they legit participated but probably they are receiving a backlash, just like any innocent is receiving a backlash at this point

>The only reason any Americans or Europeans die in middle-east war zones is because politicians and national-security types send them there. Tell them to stop doing that.
This. Let them find legitimate ways to justify their existence and budgets.

>look up war zones
>people in those die more due to war-related reasons than to other reasons
wow, really makes me think

and do you know who is fighting against whom? muslims vs other muslims. truly shows that they are ALL terrorists

USA helped Afghanistan to fight against the evil russian invaders and 9/11 still happened

Sweden never went to war and they still got hit.

Explain me that

>millions of Japanese immigrants in the west
>after being nuked twice and firebombed into hell
>no mass terrorism and gang rape from Japanese immigrants
really made me think

>what do you mean?
You fucking newfag

reading your posts

Just like, let the white people shoot back. Problem solved.
I guarantee you if some angry white dudes in New York had a Stinger FIM-92 man portable air defense system 9/11 could have been averted, or at the very least the second plane would've been stopped.

no shit muslims kill other muslims because they think they are not muslim enough (especially the conflict Sunni vs Shia)

no, because you are already justifying terrorism in that post

terrorism is terrorism, stop justifying USA sponsored terrorism or we are all fucked

>implying sh*a is islam
top jej kufar

how about you fuck off

this isnt tech related at all

MODS

>More people on average die from drowning in their bathtubs than from terrorism.
>The bathtubs are working too hard. Let the terrorists relieve them of their burden.

Shit's part and parcel, dude. The only way to curb it is to stop reporting it on the news.

because the right for everyone to bear arms works so well against mass shootings

kek

you are a fucking retard. get lost

USA helped the muslims in Afghanistan. they had no reason to attack USA other than US being unbelievers

i wanted to talk about tech

Man, I would fucking love that.
Don't even demolish them either, just leave them to rust in to nature over centuries.

They'd make great sets for film / TV / live-action games like LARP, paintball, etc.

>moar censorship laws, that'll stop em

France has all the recent high-scores, so yeah, it looks that way.

All mass shootings take place in no gun zones. You ever hear about a shooter in a red state getting over 4 without being in a school? Me either.

at this point what can a government do to prevent terror attacks until all radicals got kicked out?

back to Sup Forums my reddit friend

This is a deep misunderstanding of the problem of these terrorist attacks. These fuckwads are

Nearly atheist
2nd generation descendants
HIGHLY EDUCATED
Sexually repressed
Been bullied all their life by the natives who don't consider them to be part of the country and they also are seen as outsiders by the people of their own culture

These motherfuckers are literally /r9k/ claiming to be religious.

they could let us carry non lethals. even pepper spray could've stopped, or at least slowed last nights cunts down

>Japan and europe get economic support from the US after the war ends
>thanks to a preexisting industrial background EU and Japan get into a quick economic boom
>no parmilitar troops exist in their territories
vs
>war in the middle east never ends
>mass use of illegal armaments of religion focused paramilitar groups (ie, Bin Laden was initially an allied to the states)
>no real help to develop those countries, which were also starting from less
hell, you don't even need the last point. Take Lybia, was a somewhat growing country were it wasn't sand. Not great but people lived in relative peace and western countries had companies working there.
After our """democracy export""" where we just bombed them we left the country in the hand of armed bands of terrorists, which now are slowly destroying the common calm population.

i wanted to talk about the possibilities for online activism

the scripture allows to fight against non believer

>USA helped the muslims in Afghanistan. they had no reason to attack USA other than US being unbelievers
the CIA literally sponsored the religious war, this "jihad" is a continuation of the cold war era, and is still giving money and resources to terrorist organization against russians and other middle east countries

if you are going to ignore these simple fact this conversation is over

police should always wear real weapons

maybe but if they helped the people of Afganistan why did they become a target? Why did Sweden become a target?