What bag does Sup Forums use?

Backpack?
Messenger bag?

I need something with some type of padding or armor for my T460p. I'm asking because most manufacturers have shitty thin bags and don't even show the insides of their packs.

>Inb4 but it's a Thinkpad.

I know, but I take good care of my hardware.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/380885362476?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=650238794182&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
amazon.com/dp/B01N2YK3W3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_VZpnzbWWMBMY0
session.no/weekend-backpack-36l-grey-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t460p

Specs?
How's the cooling?

>Specs?
i7 6820HQ-----16GB RAM------512GB SSD----- 940MX-----2560x1440 panel------72Whr battery

>How's the cooling?
It works very well t b h. When you put it in power saver mode, you can't hear the fans and battery life is pretty damn good if you don't push it. I haven't noticed any issues even when screwing around with games just for shits and giggles. The fan is audible during virus scans and stuff, but not too loud. The 940 is a surprisingly good card for less intensive games.

>bags
>2018-1
I literally just take one pen and a notebook and go to class. I'm "that guy"

>windows
god, what a waste.

herschel pop quiz, it has a padded laptop sleeve and it fits a T420 with the extended battery just fine

downside is the inside liner is ugly white/red pin striping, also there's no bottle holder on the sides or anything

I ripped the tag off mine for the completely clean autism look

but the thing I hate most about it is the lack of a bottle holder, drives me crazy

Tiggernu is /csg/ approved budget solution (as far as I'm aware - personally I'm quite happy with mine).

Goruck if you want something for 10 times the price, but which is basically guaranteed to last a lifetime.

>buying special backpack for thinkpad

I use chinese laptop bag for a long time and my thinkpad is like new.

Gf is using fashionable 16inch woman bug and put her x220 there if needed.

You are just satisfying your consumerism.

it's . . . beautiful

this. not too much extra space, but it works well enough

Carries my X230, notebook and a light jacket.

I just want a bag with no labels and no branding. Is this autistic?

I use an Ogio Renegade, the one you posted. It is amazing and I never thought a backpack could be so good.

It has a built in laptop sleeve, that is soft and suspended from the bottom and keeps the laptop against your back (there is padding on the back as well). The pocket on the very top is a sunglass vault, and the bag has all kinds of pockets for organization throughout. Expensive, but great bag.

is that a vcr

Anyone know a good MOLLE backpack? I need one for work, my old bag is full of holes. Needs to be sturdy enough to carry various hand tools and clothing

the fuck

thoughts?

I have a 5.11 Rush 12. It's made out of 1050 Denier and it's been solid as fuck so far. It's a bit small though, so you might want one of the other two larger versions

Gay Macfag/10

Mah nigga

Is there anything like this with a hydration pocket? Or at least a hole for a hydration tube.

it has a pouch on the side with a strap for a water bottle, but no hydration pocket. You'd probably be better off looking at more tactical style bags.

not being /fak/

I have basically an older version of this thing. It looks functinally the same so I'm not sure if there's an actual difference in pockets? My material is more uniform but I don't know if that means anything for the build quality.
Had it for fucking years, I should get a new one but it hasn't fallen apart yet.

my chinkbag is so chink you can't even find it online

Decided to see what 13USD will get me in terms of quality. Looks the same, if not better than my last Nike bag that had an msrp of 10 times what I paid. My bags get a lot of wear so they only last one to two years before something damages the zipper or the straps. I've typically paid ~100USD for various brands with Eastpak being the best experience by far.

ebay.com/itm/380885362476?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=650238794182&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

that top strap is a good security feature

Link pls
Reverse image search just show the regular Amazon backpack selection not the bag itself

I have a Thule laptop backpack. Holds up to 17". Been great

im using the Elecom off-toco backpack. it can carry a laptop along with one dslr body and two lenses. when you don't need to carry a camera, the partition can be turned into one large top to bottom typical laptop backpack. the problem with it is the weight. its around 9lb when loaded. the laptop compartment fit in my x220t or t420s. great padding. if this thread didn't die, ill take some pictures later.

An Adidas sackpack

billabong command

amazon.com/dp/B01N2YK3W3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_VZpnzbWWMBMY0

I use an Osprey Escapist 30. It was overpriced for what it is, but I had a big discount at REI for buying a similarly-overpriced bike there. I spend a lot of time hiking and camping, and it has worked out pretty well because you can section off the space in the bottom to hold a DSLR and then pull it out of that bottom hatch without digging past your laptop and other junk up top.

Granite C1 messanger bag.
Comfortable, has a laptop sleeve (greatly padded for laptop protection) and relatively cheap.

>hime
10/10

36L backpack, splashproof with a cover for rain days. Has a padded laptop pocket, enough room for 3-4 days of clothes (probably a week if you want). Only ~60e

session.no/weekend-backpack-36l-grey-black

Just the right amount of pockets to not lose stuff but have things organised.

Mhmm, the texture on it looks much better in real life apparently.

i use this. also get a mac 2015, its less than a kilogram

Been using the Rush 24 for a few years now. Excellent bag.

I use this, it comes in 13, 15 and 17 inch laptop models. I can't go back to using any other backpack because they look autistic in comparison to these.

>Osprey
How is their general quality? Do you think the materials/durability are worth their money?
I'm in doubt between their Pixel and TNF vault

Coleman god tier babyyyy

Got one of these as well. Get a few weird looks because it's mostly worn by women, but it was affordable, it's solid, waterproof, you can throw it around and durable as fuck.
Perfect for the daily commute, really.

managed to fit all my tech crap and a several days worth of clothes is this backpack for mulit day trips out of town and its served me just fine day to day. Also matches my x230.

what games?

The guy who made goruck agrees with you

But then he sells his bags for $300 so idk

I use a miltec backpack, pretty good

> trackpad

>no serial port
trashman.tiff

Im still using a 8y old eastpack. I keep my laptop in a sleave inside it tho. And as it is a 13" it goes unnoticed i have a laptop on it, wich is good against robbery.

How can I tell if my money goes to useless decoration of the bag/backpack, is simply overpriced or if it actually pays for higher quality seams, zippers and misc materials?

I get that SWAG looking stuff is just expensive because of shiny shit or it has a particular brand attached to it but when I see 100 similar simple backpacks ranging several dozen if not hundred of dollars in pricing difference I don't trust the more expensive to simply be more durable.

I was recently "fooled" when a backpack I bought had super good reviews of its quality but then it fucking broke in 2 places in a week without anything in particular happening to it. Turned out they changed manufacturers but made everything look the same superficially, ie chinkshit.

look at a good brand, like OGIO

I use this Tumi "Luke Roll Top Backpack". It has a separate compartment I put my ThinkPad T440s in. Knapsacks are good because you can throw as much shit in it as you want. Material is "ballistic nylon", whatever that is, but it seems quite strong and quality. I also have a sling from them that I put my DSLR in.

I've used this thing almost every day for probably about 10 years now. Holds a 15.6" laptop and a couple good sized notebooks in the main pocket. Pockets for pens, keys, mousr, ID, whatever else in the front.

It is finally starting to show its age though. I know I bought it from Target all that time ago but have never been able to find another one like it. It's gonna suck when it finally dies.

nice backpack, user.
Wish there were one exactly like that on ebay.

I use a messenger bag daily and I can honestly say, fuck that shit.

>anything but a backpack
enjoy your worn shoulders

This one.

When I was a big gay retard in college trying to figure out how to be less of one, I used a messenger bag for two years. I think it fucked up my right shoulder permanently and caused asymmetry in my musculature that's been a bitch to fix.

I have this bag, it's nice. can be kinda weird if you dont have it snugged up to your back

In b4 goruck anything else is /cancer/

You gays some sort of hacker types?

LL Bean Continental

It rains here all. the. time. so I needed something that keeps my shit dry.

I just throw my T420 in a black Jansport classic. Three years no problems.