Tfw your family knows you are a beta loser virgin

>tfw your family knows you are a beta loser virgin

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.

>family knows you are a beta loser
>they never bring it up because they blame themselves for it

Why is this thread on Sup Forums instead of /r9k/?

Because Sup Forums is Sup Forums with flags.

and your parents where responsible for it too?

you are 35 already lad, don't you think it is already time to stop living at mom's?

Jorge is 18, I suspect he is underage though.

>one chance at life
>born a virgin

He has admitted being 17 several times.

Wouldn't it be really uncomfortable to know that your parents knew you were having sex? I'd rather they think I'm a virgin

>Iktf

They've completely given up hope on me.

I'm dating a girl I don't like..

Too close to home, friendo.

I play dota all day and my father never says anything. He blames himself for the divorce and how fucked up I am. To cheer him up I started working out, got a job and a few friends. Yesterday he said he was proud of me, yet I know that he trully is not. Im still a 3.5k mmr dota nolifer

Lucky pekka. My family knows I'm a beta virging and blames me for the whole situation. My father always says something like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AT HOME, PEOPLE OF YOUR AGE GO OUT AND FUCK!". My grandpas mostly say the same things but less directly, while cousins laugh at me all the time. My brother is a better student, he is good at every sport and he has a lot of friends. It feels quite bad.

I don't even know dat feel

I should jump from a roof.

I'm happy enough.

>tfw got sick of being a beta loser virgin
>decided to get a low tier asian gf as a starter gf for practice
>she's fallen in love with me
>have to break up with her eventually
>keep putting it off
don't follow in my footsteps boys

ya doing anal?
anal sex has the highest rate of orgasms for the woman

no we can't do anal, I have an absolutely gigantic penis that barely fits into her vagina, I mean not only is it too girthy I have like 2 inches left that I can't insert into her without hitting her cervix

I do facefuck her though and she's orgasmed a few times, she's squirted onto my legs while I fucked her

>tfw your family knows you have had no gf since almost forever but thanks to your hubris they think it's because i can't find someone i like
hehe

>be ugly socially awkward shut in
>meet [spoiler] 4'11 flat chested girl [/spoiler] on an imageboard
>falls completely in love with me
>been 'together' 6 months

I can't wait until i spend thousands of pounds to go meet them and find it was all a hoax and then i can kill myself

In Spain it is, if you're above 13yo.

>tfw your counsin hears that and presents you to a friend of his gf that's interessed in you

What about France?

11 yo

I see. Before or after the cultural enrichment?

Nice.

The gf of my brother presented my gf.

After. Before it was 25, like in the US