I think of committing suicide. How do I kill myself without pain. -translate-

I think of committing suicide. How do I kill myself without pain. -translate-

Stick toothpicks under your toenails

xocam orrrospu ananızın amına girip neffesizlikten ölebilirsiiniz tavsiye ederim

Senin ananın amında çift kişilik yer varsa gelim qnqa adfggfsa

Şunu üç kişilik yapalım hewal .)

Anneler kutsaldir anasini siktigim,anasinin amina merakli eşek siken

A gun would be the best choice but I take it you don't have access to one. there is the helium method or you could od on heroin however I hear that this method is unreliable perhaps their just not doing it right. you could always try getting really drunk then getting naked and wondering of into the woods during a blizzard. lasty you could just jump of a bridge head first I would imagine that it would only hurt for a seconed granted you did it right.

ş*h-İT karıları varken neden eşek sikeyim t*rk piçi seni :DD:D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDD

Helium sounds like the best option. I wouldn't mind it being a little drawn out if the aftermath isn't too revolting.

The normies are onto the helium method and they've started adulterating helium with oxygen so instead of getting a peaceful death they trick you into getting permanent brain damage. Normies would rather inflict decades of suffering on you than allow you to leave on your own terms.

it doesn't matter how you do it.
when i killed myself, i made sure that it will look as dramatic as possible by leaving hints to everybody.
so that way they will say "oh so that's what he meant!".
i never had the chan option before so good choice!

bonus points if you somehow manage to take a jew, faggot, or any minority with you.
awesome if it's a jew faggot.

Here's a better idea, find the Turkish equivalent of the suicide hotline and get yourself some help so you can keep living and not throw your life away.

It's hard to g et pure helium these days, they started adding oxygen to it precisely because people kept killing themselves with it.

Ajattelin tekeväni itsemurhan.
Kuinka tapan itseni kivuttomasti?
-käännä-

FUCKING NORMIES TAKING OUR PAINLESS SUICIDE FROM US

Suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning using coal briquettes is popular in Japan.

The answer is simple, it should be quick

I thought you just all hung yourselves or seppuku'd.

this
fuckin turks

Kek

I doubt OP is a woman, because that pic is clearly for women.

>Cuddles
>Teddy bears
>wear a cute dress

Why do you wanna die ?

>I doubt OP is a woman
Then why is he whining like a little bitch?

>friends
hahahahahahaha. implying I have any.