Using Google browser over Mozilla browsers is like hopping out of a frying pan and into the fire

When did you grow up and realize that:

>Google hires trannies and will be more SJW than Mozilla will ever be so the removal of Brendan Eich is a stupid reason to switch to Chrome/Chromium.
>Chrome/Chromium has Google tracking built into the code and each update integrates that tracking deeper and deeper into the code in order to thwart people who try to fork Chromium
>repacks of the Chromium code like "Ungoogle'd Chromium have a lot of the convenience you want, like updated add-ons ripped out so you're just making things harder for yourself

When will you realize that Firefox, despite being run by a cucked organization like every other major tech company is still the closest you will ever get to having a browser that respects your freedoms?

The only reason to switch to Chrome is a performance increase that comes with higher resource usage. And if you care about performance than you do your own privacy, then you don't really belong on Sup Forums.

Firefox is still the best browser for Sup Forums users and until something more privacy conscious comes out, you are allowing yourself to get privacy-raped by Google by switching to any of their browsers.

What kind of self-respecting Sup Forums user are you if use a browser created by a Jewish ad company?

Boycott all Google-coded browsers.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
github.com/gcarq/inox-patchset
github.com/iridium-browser/iridium-browser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chromium BTFO

>repacks of the Chromium code like "Ungoogle'd Chromium have a lot of the convenience you want, like updated add-ons ripped out

You autists screech to the high heavens about auto updaters, and now you're bringing it up as a negative?

>Chromium has Google tracking built into the code

Point to file and line, or you're full of shit.

>Firefox is still the best browser for Sup Forums users

Yeah, Sup Forums does love its obsolete crap.

>reddit spacing
Kill yourself.

The transgenders are fine but I don't like how it tries to save all your shit

Don't trust this CIA nigger, he's coming for our compilers.

>you autists screech to the high heavens about auto updaters, and now you're bringing it up as a negative?

Most people who try to make the switch to "ungoogled chromium" realize it is not worth the trouble to have to manually update addons.

>Point to file and line, or you're full of shit.

There is ungoogled chromium for a reason.

>Yeah, Sup Forums does love its obsolete crap.

Chromium is just a resource hog that doesn't even follow internet standards like Firefox does. Your performance increases don't matter if it lacks support.

>open tabs
>close tabs
>uses more memory as more tabs are opened and closed
Its been a fucking decade and Firefox still has the shitty memory issue.

>if you care about performance than you do your own privacy, then you don't really belong on Sup Forums

Sorry, what?

I have never seen a memory issue with Firefox but then again I'm a normal person who closes the tabs when I'm done with them instead of leaving 100 tabs open 24/7 like some kind of turboautist

He's saying that if you prioritize convenience over privacy, you don't belong here.

>tfw have my build server rebuild chromium with google crap removed but features I want enabled every week and then push it to my laptop

You know what that means even if it is missing the word "more" you autist

honestly, i just like the privacy features of firefox. like closing the browser clears everything i.e. history, cookies, caches, etc

I find it hard to believe people actually use Chrome browsers here. It's blatantly made by a fucking ad company.

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

>>Google hires trannies and will be more SJW than Mozilla will ever be so the removal of Brendan Eich is a stupid reason to switch to Chrome/Chromium.
This argument sucks, my man.
Of course Google hirest more SJWs but unlike Mozilla they can afford it.

amen! Firefox > all

better sjw than sjw AND botnet

Don't worry, I'm switching back the day multiprocess Firefox comes out. Any day now, I'm sure.

user, I...

Yes, I'm aware that it's "supposed" to come out any day. Let's just say that I'll believe it when I'm running it.

Am I being lied to?

Install Iridium

What is/g/s consensus on Vivaldi?
Aside from the node/npm autism.

In a frying pan my suffering would be acute and prolonged. Jumping into the fire would relieve me by burning my skin's nerves and speeding up the process. We'd all choose jumping into the fire because it's more likely a natural response.

That was two arguments. They actively hire trannies and they are way more SJW.

>spacing at all kill yourself

Not open source so figure it out, retard

www.vivaldi.com/source
What is a 2 second search?

Yea but barbecue tastes better.

what about the tor browser?

That's not the whole thing, just their Chromium modifications and other useless shit.

Waterfox, Winterfox et al all consistently suck up more active memory (which is somehow a complaint about chrome) frequently crashes and more.

I'll take the tranny and SJW for two. Thanks.

Oh wait, Vivaldi's better anyhow.

Chrome sadly also completely lacks an about:config equivalent

Not fully open source, retard. Get a clue.

I have to admit.
As soon as I heard that Google will include a sellout ad-block system into their browser, I installed Firefox.

But there are a few annoying thing about it.

>Carefully positioned Firefox windows don't recognize their last position if I reopen them. Well at least there'll be always a weird airgap at the bottom
>Pulling a tab onto another screen won't open it as fullscreen. So there's an additional click involved

Other than that, it's fine

github.com/gcarq/inox-patchset
github.com/iridium-browser/iridium-browser

leave

It's called paragraph spacing and it's been a thing with posts longer than a sentence on Sup Forums since the begining.

It's rudimentary typography. Or is the fact that I use periods at the end of my sentences "reddit punctuation" or what?

i dont rlly care desu, not like i got anythnig to hide
besides privacy in 2017 is nonexistent, just get over it man

post from all the way from 04 had "reddit spacing" I know this because even when /l/olikon was still a thing people used it
Go ahead all me a weeb pedo
I dont give a damn

honestly edge is better if you're using windows

>rudimentary typography
that is extremely popular on reddit

you first reddit

I switched to chrome for a few years, but once they started adding the user switcher and nagging about logging in, I gave it the heave-ho. Firefox does the job like it always has.

> get multiprocess window
> no performance change whatsoever
> memory usage is now doubled

Literally no fucking reason to use Firefox expect heating my room and waiting 30 seconds for a fucking Sup Forums thread to load. Fuck that.

I use chromium because Firefox/Pale Moon make the whole system crash when I download something and click the "open download location" button

Using Ubuntu MATE that comes with Firefox pre-installed ironically

Mozilla browsers are shit and spy on you.
Google browsers just spy on you.

1. fuck freedoms, i have nonfree isps and dnses
2. firefox has botnet too
3. use mothra!

>30 seconds for a fucking Sup Forums thread to load.

I don't know what you are doing wrong but Firefox loads Sup Forums instantly for me. Are you using some userscript the wrong way?

>>Google hires trannies and will be more SJW

Opinion discarded.

The reason I use Firefox is simply because it has a better UI and isn't run by an ad company. Firefox sync is also nice and about:config is convenient.

>Sup Forums likes autoupdates
No

It's not open source, it's UI is made in JavaScript of all things. There's no reason to use it when Opera exists as the best chromium browser.

That's the reason I uninstalled Ubuntu MATE and went back to Unity. Ubuntu MATE is literally the only OS where this happens and I have no idea why.

>not using Pale Moon

I love MATE too much to give it up because of a browser being stupid, but I respect your decision

OK! Waterfox sounds cool. How do I get the thing to work. I downloaded it and extracted the files. I think that is waht I am supposed to do but I see no set up file. I'm on kali linux replacing firefox.

Stupid behavior, like yours, is extremely popular on Reddit, too.

>browser being stupid
It's the MATE team that fucked it up.

Worst DE.

Or will it break kali?

Very likely. I'd open a bug report or something but I don't know where.

I've tried Xfce, GNOME3, Cinnamon, KDE, Budgie and a couple more and I always go back to MATE. It just werks.

You aren't a pedo weeb user, you're a good person. At least I like to believe you are.

You don't know what you're doing

I use Opera which is Chrome with a dark theme

disgusting

Safari masterrace. It doesn't even support webm/p, that's how anti-google it is.

These days it's about style, or more so, legacy style and nostalgia. Concerning Google, it's not supporting trannies and faggots. It's a legitimate repulsion as faggots are fuckalicious and I need to restrain myself somehow.

Gas this man.

Why would that be a good thing

I'll admit it's somewhat fast and doesn't drink battery the same way but it's anti-secure

>I use periods at the end of my sentences
Literally normie-tier(.)

Something I've hated about Firefox is the fact that caché files are very fragmented. 1GB of cache are like 20k files, while 1 GB of cache in Chrome are over 1k

Also, Firefox has a hardcoded limit of 1 GB for cache. Fill that up, and you've got performance issues everywhere.

And I know my shit because I've used Firefox since like 2005.

True. There is still no decent alternative to Firefox. Still works the same for me after years despite shit posting from chrome shills.

What release branch of Firefox do all the cool kids use?

>Google hires trannies

Why the fuck should I care if they code well

OP a SJW tranny crazy liberal protestor who likes to sing "hey ho gotta go" songs confirmed

I don't know why you're surprised. If anyone at Google finds out you're not liberal, they'll find a reason to fire you. Mozilla may have some bullshit going on but at least they don't have that reputation.

>try chromium
>disable all google-related and all data collection features
>everything is supposedly secure without spying
>use normally for a few minutes
>check firewall logs
>chromium still tried to phone google every 2 minutes

Chrome and Chromium users are unironically cuckolds.

I use Chrome for shit that doesn't matter like playing Jewtoob vidyas and Firefox for where I want to lock down the browser.

It's trivially easy to run any or many browsers. It costs nothing. The idea of only running one browser is silly unless your PC is ancient crippled junk. In that case run Links.

All this is so very easy that anyone bitching about doing it should be killed by necklacing.

how much ram mate eats?

Why do you conflate tranny with SJW, user? Most trannies I know utterly despise SJWs and bant just as good as any user.

Also, why not look at Brave?