Would it be social suicide in your country to support Trump?

Would it be social suicide in your country to support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798
youtube.com/watch?v=Yi33KkhKRWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

I was there when the friend of a girlfriend just found out that her boyfriend (of like 2 weeks) was a Trump supporter, and whether she should break up with him. I think it's a big deal

supporting Trump is considered as a joke.

Yes. Most people seem to support Hillary, as she is the lesser of the two evils.

yes

No

t. ESL deadbeat

down here having a somewhat positive opinion on him is considered a betrayal by some, and a joke by others (other folks simply don't give a shit)

>as she is the lesser of the two evils
>a known criminal
No one can be this stupid.

for real, brit senpai? he might be a meme, but the other is a fucking warmonger

It's the current year.

Only among the bernout leftys, which is the majority of the media

Yes, people say that Trump hates Latinos and he's the devil

Same here. Most people here support Hillary for the exact same reasons. Plus, in Belgium you must support the democrat that runs for president. Even our media doesn't hide their preference. Like the anchors even smile when they report on Obama, but didn't do that when they reported on Bush.

Depends where you are. In Silicon Valley, you would be ex-communicated for supporting Trump. In rural Alabama, you would get shotgunned for not supporting Trump.

What happens in the borders between Trump supporting area and Hillary supporting area?

seriously though, can't they see what they're doing is simply suicidal? I heared that euros had lost their mind (didn't believe it at first, you know, the classical person who see a couple of dozens of moors and the see three gorillions go full Tyrone, bur after some videos: damn, you're in serious trouble, i mean horde after horde of achmeds)

Normal life
>wake up
>get shot

Yes

No, but my classmates or at least those "interested" in politics seem to support Hillary but whatever I can tell them whatever I want, I don't feel insecure about my preferences and also I know we won't argue about such stupidity as US president candidate.

more or less, most people are actually too afraid to say anything about it to you unless they're in a group

I would vote for Bernie Sanders, if I were American. Fuck Trump.

No, most people I know support Trump

>tuck frump
come on now lad

>tfw live in Muslimchusetts
Absolutely

>have a next door neighbor from belgium
>old guy, army veteran
>brussel's attack happens
>his daughter felt the ground shake from the explosion
>moved her entire family here to America a couple weeks later for safety
>guy fucking hates his own government now

Europe is kill. Press F to pay respects.

yes, because normies only have superficial knowledge about Trump that leftist journalists feed them

rip eurofriends

This.

Yes.

>moving to America because you're afraid of getting shot

Yes we are a nation of ducks
>tfw we won't even leave the EU

So you're like 18 and all your school friends hate pakis?

I don't have any opinion but I'm in sympathy with him because of...

Yes.

More like press R for reconquista.

R

If by supporting you mean favoring him instead of hilary than no.

>supporting a political candidate from another country

People really do this?

Massachusetts barely has any gunz, most people here are whiny libs who hate them.

I really don't get how someone doesn't like Trump. There's literally nothing to dislike about him.

Not even in Polen of all places?

Can't tell if you're taking the piss or not, people young and old who I know all like him

Depends where you live. In Ontario or certain social groups, probably.

Mostly people don't give a shit. If someone doesn't like weedman they probably like Trump though. I've also known people who like weedman and Trump, and Putin.

Nobody cares here desu.

Now if it's about Bolsonaro, yeah.

>supporting
It's opinions, not support.

However in Eastern Canada, I think one of Quebec's MP is campaigning on behalf of Bernie Sanders, so...

What do you mean by this?

I don't trust guys who dye their hair

And if you don't support Abe you get banned from the media.

I openly support Trump. People just react by saying "oh, man" or "but he's a racist" and that's it. When asked to explain why he's a racist, they have no response other than "I read it on index.hr"

Oh yeah. Ever since this shit show began, our media has been busy to report the right candidate, Hilary of course, as the savior of us all and Trump as the demon who's going to drag the Earth to hell.

As if it matters which one of them would get the office. As if it's even our choice to make, fucking hell.

Considering the government you managed to elect I'm surprised there isn't more sympathy from that block of voters.

>as she is the lesser of the two evils.

>As if it matters
when will this meme end?

They don't want to sit and have a conversation with an annoying neckbearded retard about how he's racist and you're too autistic to pick up on this

well? how is he racist?

The majority of your people elected Trump:The Party

Because he literally talked about banning Muslims from entering the US and called Mexicans rapists?

>inb4 NOPE NOT A RACE NOT RACIST

Yeah every racist in America supports him because of things like his foreign policy, yeah, that's it

Fuck off and stop talking to me you fucking virgin

There is no substantive difference between the two candidates.

Racism is a good thing

>Because he literally talked about banning Muslims from entering the US

Temporarily banning muslim immigrants from America.
I no way is this racist. America did it for 2 years after 9/11. No one complained that it was racist. Religion != Race

>and called Mexicans rapists?

He did?

All he said was that Mexico was "sending us their rapists."

No. Even the conservative and right-wing partys say they hope for his victory.

Absolutely

>>a known criminal
Details pls

Didn't know Islam was a race. They should lose their religious rights here then

>getting triggered because someone like Trump
>muh neckbeard
>muh virgin
Is your dad called Juan Carlos, by any chance?

>called Mexicans rapists?
[citation needed]

>NOPE NOT A RACE NOT RACIST
You said it yourself, Islam is not a race, it's a religion and a political ideology.

haha ok. call it what you want, why do you value PC and not being 'racist' over national security and the fight against terrorism?

>They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

You support this man so much and yet you don't even know the things he's said?

Pic related

Islam is a religion, not a race. So you can't be racist towards muslims.
As for the mexicans, he only pointed out that the illegal immigration business has a lot of bad guys involved, and crossing over because it's completely unchecked.

A decade ago Trump and Hillary had the exact same political views.

Even if they say they have changed their views (which they haven't) they won't have any substantial effect on America.

Presidents in America are weak.

You seem like an overly upset shitskin. Have some ovaltine and take a nap

Do blacks drink ovaltine?

It would be suicide to support Clinton.

1. Islam is not a race

2. 'Mexican' is not a race, it is a denonym for a citizen of Mexico

This is indisputable.

I'm whiter than you dipshit, and yes he literally called Mexican immigrants rapists

Also lol at this "if it's not a race it's perfectly ok to hate this entire group of people because it's not TECHNICALLY racist!" shit

>why do you value respecting the dignity of every human instead of constantly taking away freedoms and fighting a war against an ideology??

You sure you're American? Just very young I'm hoping

why is russia so based

Sympathy to Hilary or Trump?

>>They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Who is the "they" he is referring to?

He could be referring to cows for all we know.

Or you can stop being a retard, and look at the context of his statement. Which was specifically "Mexico is sending us their worst people".

Which is objectively accurate.

No where did Trump state "Mexicans are rapists."

Nah, I openly say I hope Trump wins and some of my "friends" call me racis but its no big deal really

>you see, these things I just told you justify my hatred for them all. I'm a good person now right?

so you would rather be a neighbor to a muslim straight from syria making bombs in his basement rather than a 'racist' white american?

>he literally called Mexican immigrants rapists
he wasn't lying

Mexican immigrants commit less crime per capita than white Americans you fucking retard

wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

Why would I expect a Cletus to actually research things he says anyway? He's a demagogue and a populist pandering to fear and racist tendencies of the poor and stupid, it's natural for you

sold secrets to china
left americans to die
currently under FBI investigation

>he literally called Mexican immigrants rapists
no, he literally just said that mexican women are being raped by some mexican men when crossing the border

this is a fact and something that happens, are you just going to ignore that?

I'd be happy to be a neighbor to anyone who isn't a piece of shit

Meaning I'd really prefer to live nowhere near you

im a great guy actually

The crazy ruble thread had literal Russian Clinton shills in it.

Do you even know what he said?

so, no.

He literally says "they're rapists"

youtube.com/watch?v=Yi33KkhKRWs

yes, and he never said all mexicans are rapists

nah

>I'm whiter than you dipshit
Nope.

>and yes he literally called Mexican immigrants rapists
He said that some of them are rapists and that's true. He was also speaking specifically about illegal immigrants, not all Mexicans and not all Mexican immigrants. He specifically said that Mexico isn't sending their best people and it soudns like he said "(bringing) their rapists" and not "they're racists". You're just inventing things that you want to hear.

>if it's not a race it's perfectly ok to hate this entire group of people because it's not TECHNICALLY racist
Hating a group of people that aren't a race is still not racism, whether it's bad or not. Your claim was that he's a racist and he's obviously not. He also never said that he actually hates Muslims, he's just being intelligent about security. Also, being opposed to Islam is perfectly reasonable, it's like being opposed to Nazism. Do you like Nazis? Do you want them in your country?

Classification of Hispanics

The UCR classifies most Hispanics into the "white" category. The NCVS classifies some Hispanic criminals as "white" and some as "other race". The victim categories for the NCVS are more distinct.

According to a report by the National Council of La Raza, research obstacles undermine the census of Latinos in prison, and “Latinos in the criminal justice system are seriously undercounted. The true extent of the overrepresentation of Latinos in the system probably is significantly greater than researchers have been able to document. Lack of empirical data on Latinos is partially due to prisons’ failures to document race at intake, or recording practices that historically have classified Latinos as white.[18]

Overall the FBI didn't include a 'Latino' or 'Hispanic' category until recently and 93% of Hispanics are classified as "white" by law enforcement officers (irrespective of their ancestry) often inflating actual white criminal statistics.[19][20]

>the only types of Syrians are the kind that make bombs in their basements

>I'm actually a good person

Nah, and for whenever you're wondering, this is why people seem to avoid you

he wasn't lying

he was implying that the ones coming to america are rapists, at least a large percent of them. Anyone with a middle school education can figure that out.

no he LITERALLY says the mexicans are sending, among other things, rapists
which is a fact

>Mexican immigrants commit less crime per capita than white Americans you fucking retard

Your link states all "immigrants."

Factually incorrect, as a white person you're more likely to be a rapist, so please get the fuck out of the country if you're that concerned about potential criminals being here