Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPYromrN7OI
twitter.com/stroughtonsmith/status/871602652320280576
youtube.com/watch?v=PXuktinlmZQ
pastebin.com/SSm79Xz6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody, now go suck an iDick at

We think you're going to love it.

How many trannies will be speaking this year?

pls appel can we get new emojis

iPhone 8 already? I thought 7 just came out...

iPhone 8 is out in September.

Then what are they going to announce?

>"THE BEHHST"

The fact it exists and will ship in September. Jeusus Christ they've been doing the same release schedule more or less for ten years, how can you not know what's going on?

all i want is favicons in safari holy shit

It's an event for software updates, mainly.

New LGBTTQQIAAPQRSTUVWXYZ Emojis soon.

Those faggots at Macrumors who usually have the inside track in Cupertino says:

>more partnership with Steam and Nintendo
>exclusive commercial games
>new iOS look
>better Siri that works like Alexa
>OSX 10.13
>Apple's new gaming division
>glimpse of a game called Marathon that they are working on with Bungie for iOS and OSX

They can't do Marathon because the franchise is owned by Microsoft(Halo).

Are you retarded?

Marathon is owned by Bungie and Apple. Bungie used to belong to Apple until Microsoft bought it.

What game has Bungie made that was good? Halo and Destiny was utter garbage.

Which halo are you talking about? There's at least 6.

>halo
>garbage

>65 million copies sold

The existence of iPhones proves that people tend to buy garbage.

>i dont like something so its garbage
Kill thyself degenerate

I'm excited. I'm hoping this will be the year Siri finally stops being shit. Between the Siri Speaker, HomeKit, and Google/Amazon embarrassing Apple on the digital assistant front, there's never been a better time.

Another embarrassing oversight I'm hoping they'll finally do away with is hard drives in non-laptop off-the-shelf Macs. I hope for this every year. It hasn't happened yet. BUT, there is a new iMac design rumored for the near future, so they make take the opportunity for a clean break. I'll say this much: if the $499 Mac Mini came standard with an SSD, I'd be a very happy man.

I'm also glad at the rumors that Apple is doing a minor refresh of the new MBP. The 2016 model has some minor latent hardware issues (keycap shims, occasional popping, etc) and it'll be good to see those addressed, since I plan for my next computer to be the 15" MBP.

I'm also always excited to see what happens with the iPad. I'm a huge fan of the iPad Pro, I use one for school and wouldn't trade it for anything. The one thing I can't do with it, though, is programming. To be more precise, you can write code, but you can't test-run it unless it's, say, HTML. Ever since the iPad Pro was released, there've been rumors about Xcode on iPad, but it has yet to materialize. We did, however, get Swift Playgrounds, which is practically halfway to being Xcode on iPad. The only limitations preventing code from compiling and running on iOS were artificial to begin with, and Apple could naturally carve out exemptions for its own IDE. The prospect of this excites me, because it's one of the few things for which a desktop-class computer is still truly necessary.

>Apple VR
>only works with this years $3000 MBP
lol

I hope they'll release macOS with APFS today.

snapshot-based backups will be great

I'm a straight white male. Why should I kill meself?

>New rMBP will have RX580 mobile
>rMBP sold out thoughout the world
>all shipments head to some slavshit country or China

I am super fucking excited about APFS. It's about time we got a new filesystem. Now, if Apple could just un-fuck their remote access tools and offer something comparable to MS Remote Desktop (No, Screen Sharing does not count, it's complete trash), I'd be open to running a MacOS fileserver.

Honestly, if I were Apple, I'd be looking to buy out Parallels. Not only do they make a great VM that renders Boot Camp obsolete for most purposes, but they also offer Parallels Access, a toolset for making desktop applications accessible to mobile devices via network. Both would add a ton of value to Apple's ecosystem, and Access in particular would make inroads toward closing the remainder of the functionality gap between a Mac and an iPad. As an added benefit, this method of closing the functionality gap is capable of doing so without increasing the size of the attack surface on iOS by allowing native execution of arbitrary code.

APFS will be awesome.

But I doubt that there will be some other remote access tool than some shitty VNC implementation since corps don't use macOS that often.

Also I don't think they're changing anything about bootcamp or virtualisation

Well, there is Apple Remote Desktop, which I hear is analogous to -- though nowhere near as robust as -- MSRD.

And, yeah, I don't think they're going to change Boot Camp/virtualization. It's mostly just wishful thinking on my part. The strategy I've outlined would make a ton of sense from a number of different angles, and it's what I'd run with if I had the chance to elevator-pitch something to Tim Cook.

Best solution for remote access is TeamViewer 12 for now.
It can even achieve 60fps.

But I'd rather don't use a third party solution

Interesting, and duly noted. Though, honestly, the information probably isn't of *that* much use to me, because I probably won't have my iMac too much longer (thinking of selling it toward a 15" MBP).

Well I bought my MBP in january.
I don't see any need to access it remotely for now.

For a safe browsing enviroment when I'm at work or whatever, I got a MS TS with VPN access in my basement.
Virutalized on a mac mini with ESXi.
Furthermore there is no data on my MBP which I'd like to access anyway.
It's a couch-browsing machine

WHO /FAG/?

I doubt Apple themselves would buy Parallels. They'd probably IBM buy it and do a joint deal with them since they've got IBM handling all of their enterprisey customers these days.

Apple users are faggots who don't belong to this borard. Even an Arch NEET has more profound understanding of how the underlying hardware works not to mention the professionals using more reliable distros.

Okay faggott before we start a circlejerk about games remember this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums we do not like those Sup Forumsermins here

>It's not technology because I don't like the people whom I perceive to be the target demographic!

Neck yourself, wankstain. I fix computers for a living, and I love my Macs because, after a long day of fixing computers for the entire rest of the world, the last thing I want to do is sit down and fix my own.

Is this the one where they announce the new iPhone?

I aruged with a applefaggot saing "hardware on phones are irrelevant"
Are you fucking kidding me?
>hey guys I paid 900$ for a pc but I dont know whats it specs are all i know is it has a shiny case and a number after it.
Fucking Applelcunts

And im just using the pc as a example so
>inb4 out of context

If you didnt live under a rock or have your own head up your ass you would know they do it on September
Also the same time as the Galaxy Note 8

No.

Apple is a technology of course. The Chinese hardware with a stolen code from FreeBSD and the shitload of useless frills, bells and whistles which attract gays, normies and other technical illiterates.

But they literally don't matter on high end phones. You're going to get a good phone from whatever brand you're buying when you're spending over 750$.
The Sony Xz premium, Sammy S8, Pixel or the iPhone are all great phones that would be great for anyone who's not autistic.

And programmers, and sysadmins, and students.

How upset are you, Windows/Loonex poorfag? Are you too dumb to Hackintosh?

Apple doesn't attract developers and sysadmins because they're able to use more advanced systems, not only the foolproof toys from Apple for gays, normies and other technical illiterates.

I'm a former Apple user, I got redpilled after installing first time Ubuntu on my MacBook long ago.

Am I the only one who believes that Apple without their death messiah is nothing but overpriced hardware? I mean it has always been but at least they used to have some sort of care for the costumer even if it was expensive. Nowadays it's all about pushing new shit for the sake of money with like to no regard for the customer.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPYromrN7OI

Sure you are, Prakeesh.

Strange name, are you Indian?

How can they be overpriced when they're the only computer company shipping their own custom OS on their hardware? You're not just paying for hardware you know, Apple is just as much a software company.

You've got to be some astronomical level of retard not to realize this obvious fact.

I owned Iphone 4, 5 and 6 as well as macbook
Sold macbook and iphone 5
Iphone 4 died
Iphone 6 collecting dust
Go on my day with Galaxy S8+ and Windows 7
No regrets
I do respect the choices of people who buy Apple
But I do not like it when Apple fans start going apeshit

I hope they announce gen2 of the 12" MacBook, will probably replace my x230

>>more partnership with Steam and Nintendo
God I hope not

twitter.com/stroughtonsmith/status/871602652320280576

File system in iOS 11 confirmed.

Are you high? Macs are extremely popular with devs and sysadmins because they have development tools built in, and code written and test-ran on them translates better to other Unix-like environments.

There already is a 2nd-gen 12" Macbook. You're thinking of the 3rd gen.

APFS has been the default filesystem in iOS for a while now.

/thread

I just opened my 15'' Retina 2012 and cleaned the dust. I also redid the thermal paste first time since I got it in 2012. Works great no heating issues or anything else.

I'm a lil bit hyped for the WWDC17.

>t. mactoddler subhuman

isn't it a little exaggerated tho?

>isn't it a little exaggerated tho?

so am i dipshit i have wife and children

t. fat neckbeard freetard thinks anybody's going to read that bullshit

I'm totally going to be watching this while I flirt with guys at Starbucks

well there's idiots everywhere, many apple haters as in the pic related too. so what?

I haven't owned an Apple product since the iPod classic but I'm always hyped for wwdc

I wonder what goes through someones mind that makes tatoos like that.

Do they just think, wow I draw like shit, it would be fun to fuck up people's tatoos all day long.

I want 10.13 to have:

-Full dark theme, I mean shit, they have it already it's just not funcional with Sierra

-Either that or a different design, since elcap and sierra look exactly the same with a different fucking wallpaper

-More features for finder like a proper fucking file merging behavior and perhaps some more shit that doesn't require knowing obscure fucking shortcuts, like showing hidden files

-Proper webbum support for Safari, or FLAC for iTunes

-APFS for new installations

-Maybe more hardware support but that is a given

-Silly thing, but fix how primitive Pages is and add at least this one feature that every other fucking word processor has, selecting multiple different lines of text

Also maybe a decent new macbook pro and not the shit 2016 one

So when does it start?

Apple has already created a built in vm api

Robert Scoville has been saying they're going to release a transparent iPhone.

Is he retarded?

Yes

Apple has dropped the ball hard when it comes to innovation. iPhones and iPads are idiot symbols nowadays. MacBook still p cool senpai.

It really executes the cpu instructions

Great its WWDC17: Diversity edition

"Now we all love women with penises..."

Hopefully APFS helps with Finder not being such a pile of shit

how the fuk do i watch this on windows? i dont have my mac with me

Tattoo is shit, ever getting a tattoo of a corporation that you haven't been working at long enough to retire and collection a pension is stupid, nice job giving free advertising to Google.

I bitch about iOS all day, but shilling in favor of a platform is retarded.

Either on Edge browser or one of the thousand YouTube livestream mirrors

Trigged

can anyone sniff out the stream rtmp or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=PXuktinlmZQ

Smart move not putting "apple" in the title, op. It's like I'm on a tech board instead of Sup Forums.

yah I control-f'd Apple, had to search WWDC instead

All I want is a 4k Apple TV.

fite me.

LISA SU IS IN THERE
RYZEN iMAC CONFIRMED

pastebin.com/SSm79Xz6

Of course this stream is laggy as fuck...

Why is is ultra wide?

Works fine for me

>that obnoxious cunt who puts on a headband with big flashing lights on it as soon as he sees a camera pointing his way

I wanted to cap that but couldn't, nice to shitpost with

what couragous things will they announce guys?

LISA SU

muh cinematic quality