Floens...

Floens, you should add an option to sync the thread watcher with 4chanX so I can resume the shitposting that I started on my desktop after leaving the house.
Also an archive parser to read dead threads, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not gonna happen, fuckboi

The archive's a good idea tho.

Floens probably won't make it a thing, mobileposters would BWraep the archive he sets as default into oblivion

>not using clover

Dashchan is superior

this nigga serious?

>being so addicted to an image board you can't even leave the fucking house without it
Mobilefags will conquer the earth.

I only post on mobile. If im at home I do anything but browse Sup Forums.

Maybe if im in the bathroom i'll shitpost

Have never heard of it before now, looks good.
What's the "Don't bring up" option for when you post?

sage, maybe?

FLOENS!!

Please add a checkbox or little eye icon for the PIN on the Sup Forums Pass page, so you can reveal it.

P- please?

>mfw don't know pin
>don't have old email address anymore, only my phone has it saved
>tried grep on cache, maybe saved in clear text, couldn't find anything
;_;

Please show the titles of YouTube links

Holy shit. That's it. Clover is dead.

But it's proprietary

Used it for a almost a year while waiting for image gallery to be added to clover. The UI is utter shit as far as usability goes. Nothing has a logical placement on the screen, and moving between boards/threads is a chore. The dev really needs to contract a a ux-fag to fix the shitty ux. The webm plugin will randomly break and have to be reinstalled from GitHub.

Dashchan isn't bad, but it has major issues that need to be addressed before it can be a clover replacement.

Not on fdroid

Floen, please add something to get (you)s on your computer from the shitpost you did on Clover.

>not just using your browser
Fucking applel mongoloids

Are you retarded?

You are fucking retarded

no u

I quit

You entitled manchildren complain, that's all you idiots do. If you want all these special features do it yourself.

Clover looks better tho. Anybody got a direct link to dashchan apk ? What about overchan forked on fdroid ?

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan

>overchan fork
like overchan but with more imageboards and 8ch images are displayed without any problem

Stupidest fucking idea.
What it needs is proper quoting.

Oh noens! ;_;