Is www.w3schools.com a good place to start learn coding and HTML? Or do you know a better site?

Is www.w3schools.com a good place to start learn coding and HTML? Or do you know a better site?

lewd pic unrelated

don't learn html just learn javascript. Trust me html is worthless

nice boobs

This would be better than w3schools.
Just about anything would be better, honestly.

I'm not joking about the book.

>no hooves

Learning is learning. Just get it done, doesn't matter how or where.

I type this as I put off working on programming to play a vidya gayme.

Try making a simple startpage to get to grips with what does what.

>HTML
use w3schools, that's what my school referred to for help all the time. but html is so easy you can use anything and you will be good.

No. W3Schools is bad. Also, it is in no way related to W3C. There’s HTMLDog, MDN, and WPD, all of which should be good.

It's a common conclusion that w3schools nowadays aren't as bad as they used to be, however they still aren't good by any means.

They are better than literally nothing if you're completely new, however, if you have at least some very basic understanding of how the web works - you are better off just googling the stuff you want to learn and rely on Stack Overflow, css-tricks and MDN for answers.

I would even go as far as suggest you learn both backend and frontend simultaneously. For example, Ruby on Rails starter guide will give you a very good jump-start.

If ASP.NET is more of your cup of tea - MSDN will have pretty much anything you'll want to know about it.

Also, making an account in Visual Studio Dev Essentials will gift you a three months long free subscription for Pluralsight, which is a great place to learn a shitton of useful stuff. There some other stuff they give away, but I've only used the Pluralsight subscription myself.

Not OP, just started learning web dev, using codeacademy right now for HTML/CSS.

Simple and easy to get the basics, will probably move to a book later.

this, "for dummies" books are always a good startup for people who dont know nothing about programming

W3 is great for beginners. Go for it OP. Also yes, learn both javascript and html

It's not lewd. 3D is completely unsexual trash - didn't even rustle my ring rod

Is that fucking Karlie Kloss?

That's Kate Upon. Here's Klossy

Why do they all look like they have anorexia?

Bad photoshop

Because you are american and think it is normal for everyone to be obese

>LEARN HTML
Fuck off and read K&R

european actually, and you cant say those two look healthy. Ive seen african children looking more well fed.