INTEL HUMILIATES AMD

>Intel Core i7-7800X and Core i7-7820X CPU Benchmarks
>Compared To Ryzen – End Up Much Faster in Single and Multi-Threading, Core i9-7900X Performance Detailed Too

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't fucking breath... there are people who fell for Ryzen.

>wccftech.com/intel-core-i7-7800x-7900x-i9-7900x-cpu-benchmarks-leaked/

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i9-7900X-pre-release-sample-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-1800X/m233971vs3916
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE

ARE YOU SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW

Um, No Sweetie.

8 core Intel stock vs Ryzen 8 core

OC'd Ryzen 1800X to 4.12GHZ has no chance vs 7820X !

Who would have thought ?

>synthetic benchmarks

>Intel using Windows 64-bit
>AMD gimped by using Windows 32-bit
I see what you did there, shill.

Uhm, Yes Sweetie.

>45% single core and 46% multi core increase for 75% price increase

nice false flag

That's totally legitimate for a core speed increase and 2 extra cores glued on. Stop over thinking this goy!

Well fuck. I missed that.
Time to fire up the oven over at wwcftech

oh gee i wonder why you totally forgot to post the proper image showing the 78xx being overclocked to 5.4ghz...

bad goy why are they still on windows 7
real benchmarks use windows 10

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy fuck!
No only did they deceive with windows versions they flat out lied about the clock speed.
Someone call the ombudsman, relevant to whatever shithole they exist in.

why are they using geekbench 3.4.1 instead of 3.4.2

Right, I'm sorry. Forgot the LN2 OC's where Ryzen gets fucking torn apart aswell. Glad you reminded me.

The Intel Core i7-7820X was overclocked to very extreme clock frequencies of 5802 MHz using LN2 cooling. This overclock resulted in a score of 6138 points in single-threaded and 47869 point in the multi-threading test. Similarly, a maximum overclock for the Ryzen 7 1700X was used with clocks of 5165 MHz and that chip resulted in a score of 5769 points in single-thread and 43539 points in the multi-thread test.

>mfw it's the height of summer and all we're getting flooded by people who get this worked up over AMD/Intel fights.

To be young and fucking poor.

its cpuz all over again

WHO THE FUCK KEEPS APPENDING THEIR ICONS WITH SHORTCUT WHEN THE ICON IS ALREADY A SHORTCUT TO BEGIN WITH
FUCKING PAJEETS

aaaand /thread

Maybe it uses CPU-Z. So the early version gives a higher number before the (((Revision))) a few days ago.
That's why it's on 3.4.2 for ryzen?

You have a bad sense of humour because you're a gaymer.

can't make this shit up. AMD is officially even more worthless than before.

>scalable
Wtf is Intel smoking? Their bingbus abortions scale like shit.

Look at that fucking high CPU frequency on the Intel, it's barely any better compared to a 5.1ghz OC on the ryzen. Would buy the 1700X for the sweet perf per dollar.

>>ln2

totally forgets the LIVE OC on the ryzen show showing 1700x going 5ghz on AIR

well shit

4.1 didnt had any support for ryzen 4.2 has plus they fixed cpuz

>this bastard here thinks he gains anything out of it
>this bastard can't read
rethink you miserable life since both versions are 64bit

Makes me want to see a 4.2 Intel benchmark.

This is more likely.
From Computex.

5.1ghz is the final destination my autistic friend
go google ln2 results and show me better results

oh yes

amd got 5ghz on all cores on air on normal room temp
amd resulted on going -271c to get 100 mhz more
seems legit and totally worth it
you are running out of arguments ryzen is known to not be thermaly capped idiot

>1.764v

>max tdp 140w
I don't believe it.

This LN setup probably uses ~200+ watts at this clock/voltage.

He was crying all night. Sad.

>stock rapes anything AMD
>oc rapes anything AMD
>LN2 rapes anything AMD

AMDumpstered

That's on an AIO. They had to forve thermal throttle to get it to score to show off the """clockspeed"""

One just emulates 64 and one is actual 64
so from purely logical sense amd scored -30% compared to fair result

U tech illiteraterape

>Intel's HEDT is only comparable to AMD's mainstream lineup

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

>Geekbench 3.4.2 Tryout for Windows x86 (32-bit)

This 7800X is how much again?

>oh yes
yes
>you are running out of arguments ryzen is known to not be thermaly capped idiot
apparently your brain is
dig up those ln2 results and show me

Besides that 7820X Stock, and normal OC completely destroys AMD 1800X, 1700X. Good riddance Rajeet.

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i9-7900X-pre-release-sample-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-1800X/m233971vs3916

well lets see how the stock 7900x with 140tdp(175 but ok)compares to 1800x..

oh well intel tried

RINGBUS CANNOT COMPETE WITH INFINITY FABRIC

>intel has to use liquid nitrogen to cool their cpus
>has to delid it
>still can't match performance to dollar
>Ryzen beats $1000 InLel cpus in multithreaded applications

we already know the limit of ryzen on ln2 its 5.8ghz
so unless you have any proof that the live oc was on ln2 you better RMA your self cause this whole thread imploded on your face

it's AMD bulldozer all over again. History repeats itself.

You dumbfuck do you realise you gain nothing by these threads ? Those people on which this would make a difference will never come to this shitfest of a forum and only those on which this information has no impact will get opinionated either way it's a time waste

>inlel shills will deny this

Does anyone know if this will mean that Laptops will eventually get a Intel CPU of a desktop?

with an idle tdp of 140 watts? who the fuck is going to put that on a laptop you gonna need plutonium 238 to run this shit

>in a nutshell

OS 64bit
32bit Geekbench

Uhm, Rajeet.... I have bad news for you. Really really bad news for you.

The desperation of the intel shill makes it a cunning, cagey beast. It's frothing lips, it's blood shot eyes, and a sick sadistic screeching that escapes from its large toothy maw as it gnaws on the bones thrown to it by an increasingly irrelevant Intel branded foster care.

It is a nocturnal creature, preferring the cool air as a reprieve from the scorching intensity of the hovel it's foster care givers provide during the day. Massive energy consumption electronics lies between the walls of it's domicile.

It is a solitary creature, gorging itself during the day where at night it screeches indistinguishable gibberish, and the words you can understand are blatant lies and falsehoods in poor attempts to attract a mate.

Sadly, the landscape it once ruled unchallenged, has become it's greatest liability as smaller, faster, more nimble opponents chip away at its hunting grounds and stealing it's mating opportunities. It is a species in rapid decline, and will soon be on the endangered list.

Ha ha no. How the fuck would you put 160w housefires into laptops? But hey, ANUS strapped 1700 into laptop hooray.

>Comparing AM4 to HEDT
Get ready to be super butthurt when TR and EPYC comes out Intel fags.

this faggot's thread wasn't successful so he up and made another one like a cunt

>how to spot a mad Ryzen user

t. Intel shill, I hope they pay you well

you got just a new asshole torn.
Happy recovery from the pain.

l-l-look guys we have something for you
its a 10 core 20 thread cpu based on nehal..on our new cores KABY LAKE!
we have a slightly increased tdp of 140 watts
we know its on idle but please when we sell the K series dont overclock them cause then we are going to make the fx95xx of amd look like efficient monsters!
please shills NOTICE US

Intel desktop CPUs aren't efficient enough to go into Laptops.

Skylake-X shitting on Ryzen big time.

AMD GPUs advertised for coin mining.

What a wonderful time to be alive.

How the fuck did they do it? How can this 6 core be that much faster than 6900k?

>GPUs are advertised for number crunching
Wew lad.

LN2.

by using LN2 and overclocking it to maximum and since its a prerelease cpu
its def delid and with liquid metal instead of toothpaste normal people will get

>product that doesn't exist yet shitting on product that does
enjoy waiting for cucklake in 2018 goy

>(((Much))) Faster

>In the benchmark posted over at GeekBench 3 database, the Intel Core i7-7800X scored 6134 point in single and 37344 point in multi-threading tests. The chip was tested on an X299 Xpower Gaming AC motherboard and overclocked speeds were used

No LN2 used. Stay ass blasted.

What's the point of these threads? Why do you even care?

For the duration of the benchmark. Shortly after it crashed and burned to the ground.

5.8 ghz on intel is def LN2 there isnt any liquid or air solution to be able to diss the heat generated

but ok we know that intel defies physics

Topkek

the 1700 has a TDP of 65 W, and by undervaluing or better binning you can shave some more watts.

But I would like to see the mobile Ryzen, only one CCX would mean around half of that TDP, that is, reasonable for laptops. One problem is the higher idle power consumption on Ryzen compared to intel.

>5.8ghz

It ran at 3.5ghz you autistic indian

>i7
>Win7
If post ends in 7 I will leave Sup Forums forever

how ryzen will have higher idle watt since amd measures tdp as its worst?

LOL

Close, friend.

Damn. Was almost down a faggot.

Dumb anime poster

>how ryzen will have higher idle watt since amd measures tdp as its worst?
hello retard

LN2 was used for the 5.8ghz 7820X you retarded cunt. You better shut the fuck up or learn to read the article.

I get that you are all mad and stuff. Keep up the dodging and excuses.

def on 3.5ghz

keep lying LOL

you mean ASSU
>read it backwords :^)

That clock speed and it's barely better than last gen. I'll let those with brains reading this to draw their own conclusion.

PSU used in this totally legit benchmark

What a retarded shitskin. You just linked to a totally different benchmark and CPU lmao

>But I would like to see the mobile Ryzen, only one CCX would mean around half of that TDP, that is, reasonable for laptops
The Ryzen 7 1700 can run at 35W TDP, that's 8 cores at 1.9 Ghz at what Intel does for 4 cores at 3.6 Ghz
Zen it's an efficiency monster, they can fit it well into the 5W envelop they promised, and it probably can scale even lower
>One problem is the higher idle power consumption on Ryzen compared to intel.
This is straight up lying, all the Ryzen's do lower idles than Intel's KL or SKL equivalent

>You better shut the fuck up or learn to read the article.
>>I get that you are all mad and stuff

>comparing LN2 results as if they reflect any real world situations

it's a different CPU you mongrel

>Zen it's an efficiency monster,
It's at its best around 2.3GHz-3GHz IIRC.

>LN2
Dropped

2.2-3.3 actually.

Learn to read: idle power consumption, not TDP.
They should fix that for their mobile chips since it would hurt battery life.

Please stop with these bait threads, I really don't care about neither intel nor amd as a company and they also don't care about you