AL-YOU-MINI-UM

AL-YOU-MINI-UM

Aloo-min-um [spoiler]™[/spoiler]

Thank you

tin

sounds like a pajeet's attempt at saying the English word aluminium.
coincidentally, aloo is Indian food.

therefore "aloominum" = poo in loo tier anal dribble.

How is this technology?

Tinfoil to protect you from government mind control rays are technology.

Reminder that it was originally called Aluminum until autistic brits had to make it sound like the other elements . IUPAC recognizes it as an acceptable name.

Reminder that you're objectively wrong. The original name was "alumium"; the guy who named it then decided to make it more fancy and started using "aluminum", realised it sounded autistic, and corrected it to "aluminium". Everyone else around him agreed that "aluminium" was the best name.

Then the yanks decided they wanted to be different, and, together with removing half the u's from the language, dredged up the old, temporary name and decided it would make them cool if they used it as the main spelling.

>removing half the u's from the language
Actually England added all those u's because they were getting pounded in the ass at fancy wig parties with homosexual french nobles who were hunting bugger boys.

al-ah-mee-nee-ahm where ah is a schwa

no need to thank me amerifat, just get the hamburger out of your mouth

al-uh-mi-ni-uhm

the same way you say alum stone in english, al-uhm, it's al-uhm-mee-nee-uhm

American English has more cultural influence and is closer to proper English when compared with British/UK English which is only pervasive because of slavery.

What's going on here?
Who's talking about my wife?
What the fuck is going on?
Answer me you wankers or I'll get Cook to bum you.

well, al-yuh-minium makes no fucking sense since the aluminum spelling also has no fucking al-yuh

i'm not sure who fucked this, the british or the american, cause, usually, the british did took latin and greek classes so alum spelling has no reason to become alyum

>the british did took latin and greek
>did took

>and started using "aluminum", realised it sounded autistic

Objectively wrong, he changed it to aluminum but autistic Brits didn't like a change to the pattern they were used to so they changed it to alumnium. Aluminum is correct way of saying it.

Aluminij

>potatoes are Indian
Nice deflection there, Seamus Mac McMickerson.
Indians pronounce it the British and Proper way, aluminium.

3/4 of people who speak english as their primary language speak the North American dialects.

Uh-loo-mee-nee-um
Every other pronounciation is fake and gay

FA-GG-OT (OP)

>american
>culture
Pick one and only one.

Different words spelled differently and said differently.