Shooting in Paris

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillNeelyNBC/status/742484094597140481
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/paris-hostage-situation-after-man-kills-policeman/
thelocal.fr/20150527/russia-mistral-deal-dead-in-water
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13553
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/742491294761660416
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wife has been killed, 3 y/o child is alive:
twitter.com/BillNeelyNBC/status/742484094597140481

>rt

When the death toll is above 10 we don't even care at this point.

RELIGION OF PEACE!!!!!!

Fuck off.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/paris-hostage-situation-after-man-kills-policeman/

*not

Run out the muslims
Get them out

Holy shit

Feels bad...RIP man

that's like 10% of the French population at this point

>A policeman and his wife were killed in a frenzied knife attack at their home in a Paris suburb on Monday night by a man who reportedly shouted “Allahu Akhbar”.

>Allahu Akhbar
What did he mean by this?

Even now there is hope for France

that's like 6 million...hmmm

Should have had a gun to defend themselves

G*d almighty

It's just gonna keep happening, isn't it

I really hope I am not murdered or attacked by Muslims when I come to europe

CAN'T WAKE UP

Allah(pbuh) is greatest

>frenchie buys famas
>"Aha! Teeves and rapeestes, come at me now!"
>Dindu approaches with intent to rape and kill, possibly not in that order
>"Die, mazleem!"
>fires one shot that grazes the side of a building
>frenchie lays famas down and bends over
>"p-please be gentell, monsieur ahmed"

Omg France really needs to ban guns!

Dress like a muslim. You are safer this way.

We can't legally acquire semi-auto guns because terrorists kill people with illegally acquired full-auto weapons

>all the French posters acting sad ITT were LITERALLY mocking yesterday's victims

Get cucked.

>100 killed or wounded

Your grounding fathers gave you gun rights when america was a homogenous (european) country.
Now there is so much racial division that guns really are a problem in your country.
I'm not saying ban guns, but you can't deny that.

I KNOW! Think of all the shootings that could be prevented!

Serious talk why are all of this attacks happening mostly in Paris but not in other european capitals?

germany start your ovens

I severly doubt it.

Guns aren't the problem. Nigs are. Eliminate their numbers and the US rates for violence drop pretty significantly.

It happens in London too.

Not in Germany, i guess why

Rule us out because we're their homebase.

None of this would have happened if France banned guns.

It's almost like there's a direct correlation between Muslim population and terror attacks.

But that can't be right, because we ALL know they're only killing us because of our evil imperialism, not because they're inherently violent savages

that's what i said.
guns make it easy to kill/harm someone. In a society where there is no social cohesian this is dangerous.

Our founding fathers are the reason why we have so many niggers here in the first place. I blame Anglos foe being to lazy to pick crops

ours is 50, step it up france

it's just a coincidence that he is muslim

That's better.

It doesn't happen in Germany because the majority of muslims there are T*rks.

France/Britain got all the nignogs, arabs and pakis.

true.
should've given them a free ride to their (ancestor's) home countries after you freed them

thelocal.fr/20150527/russia-mistral-deal-dead-in-water

here story
>french wants to sell mistral to russia
>usa bully french not to sell
>french fuck around, take money dont sent the machines.
>russian agents create havoc in france, with terrorism, left violence, revolution.

hybrid war in eu by putin

Yeah but there's a difference between white people dying and Americans dying...

Wtf

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13553

kek, now there is another mass shooting in America

>You need to subscribe to read this article
what did they mean by this?

Why do you read RT? I've heard so many bad opinions about RT (Putin's propaganda, ) from people whom I respect and admire. Do you not have your sources of information?
I'm just wondering about reasons why Westterns keep coming to this website.

yep, this is the future our leaders chose for us

The romans invented guns and they had strict gun control and also the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black. And thats why we need gun control

how is this news? just a regular day in the french caliphate

Morgan County, WV:
-Active Shooter
-3 Dead
-White Pickup
-Man With Assault Rifle

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/742491294761660416

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

It's a good night for Sup Forums

dont fuck with russian.

why do the "we have to become multiracial" people never use arguments?
>There is no other choice
It really seems like there is

Why is Sup Forums always right?

But was he white?

They will take you with them to allah(graveyard actually, but anyway).

Because hundreds of them make guesses and the one that gets something right represents all of them

Just another day in France 2bh

they speak from the truth. good people.

jej

Holy fucking shit, underrated as fuck

it was made only for westerners.

this 2bh

>(((Clark)))'s father's family was Jewish; his paternal great-grandfather immigrated to the United States from Belarus in response to the Pale of Settlement and anti-Semitic violence from Russian pogroms.

because it's pretty redpilled on most topics.
Of course globalists say it's propaganda, because it fights their ideology.

How come this isn't being reported by the British media?

WHAT FLAG?!?!?! SORRY IM ON MOBILE. HELP ME PLOX

>le surrender joke

ikr lmao
totally not the equivalent of fat jokes

this must be a (((coincidence)))

Gambia

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

gambia

I'd laugh if this were true. Everyone keeps being a dick to Russia but they're clearly better at fighting proxy wars than the west, and they do it on a tight budget.

just come here top kek

>MY OPINION
>pretending to have a good opinion
>I've never taken any bait
> I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won
>being that arrogand
>being a attntionwhore

ah yes
the "strategic retreat" is praised when it is russian of course

Ivan pls, it's pasta.

Nice Copypasta you got there.

more like kopikraut

cop in paris was likely muslim himself and so is the "hostage" family

Gambia
Do Americans never learn geography?

SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP!!!!!!!!

Too much Sup Forums here to admit it

he definitely has a french name
no way he is a muslim

>Gun
Yes, fine.
>FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLE WITH OVER 1000 BULLETS
No.

Learn the fucking difference america. You don't need a goddamn assault rifle to defend yourself. Anyone who still wants to kill you when you have an assault rifle probably has a few valid points, and the only way to work that shit out is to talk it out.

I kinda agree, but handguns are the most used in mass shootings

12 gauge smooth-bore hotgun in every house. And castle doctrine.

That was Lincoln's original plan

Out of any country in Europe why does it have to be France ;-;
Why not some slavic shithole. Just leave beautiful France alone.

This kind of "event" happens everywhere in the world but for some reasons medias gets mad when it happens in France.

They sexually assault women not kill crowds

>when america was a homogenous (european) country
You must have forgotten about all those slaves and natives. The natives being a major reason for having guns.

Also this:

People love France even if they sometimes meme surrender jokes

I dont care about African or mid east shithole. Most of the big European attacks happen in France which is the least deserving imo

>Poland start your ovens
FTFY

>What did he mean by this?
it's Arabic for "Donald Trump's bigoted rhetoric is forcing me to do this"

>France
>White

You're not memeing hard enough lad

He meant this