Your daily reminder this is $1000 and has 4GB of RAM

>your daily reminder this is $1000 and has 4GB of RAM

wow a Windbook air

They need to sell shit to normies so that we can remain kings.

Wake up, retard.

>$1000
>not even 16 gib of ram

>small as fuck laptop that was built with battery life in mind and portability has shitty performance

More news at 11.

why would you need more to browse normie book?

*facepalm*

the. point. is. it's. a. thousand. fucking. dollars

Does it run a cucked version of windows where you can only install "apps" from their online store?

Sorry autists but 4gb is plenty of ram for anything but specific use cases like 3d rendering or fluid simulation. 4gb is more then enough for a laptop.

see

>not buying this one for 1/10 to 1/5 the price

bitch not even chrome or firefox are happy with 4gb beyond a couple of tabs

Hang on a minute, is...is that.....Alcantara® fabric? That looks very comfy and luxurious!

Bullshit, my xps 13 has 4gb and runs webpages just fine. If it has an ssd then paging will be quick as fuck anyway. But in reality both chrome and Firefox work perfectly with 4gb or ram. If you've managed to fuck it up by ricing it or just using it like a tard then it's your fault.

>works 4 me :^)

if all you do is browse CNN and check your email, then sure 4gb will be plenty for you

still dont know why you would pay 1k for it.

I do a lot more then browse CNN and email, that 4gb machine has 3ds max 2017, Maya, Photoshop, after effects, premiere, unity, ue4, visual studio and loads more. They all run perfectly fine on 4gb of ram. You people don't know what your talking about if you think you need 8gb for anything more then specific use cases, maybe for a couple of big games. The cost goes on things like the processor and the solid state drives and screens and all the rest. 4gb is plenty, you know it's true.

please have most of those things open at once and show us your RAM usage

Are you a retard? It sounds like you don't understand how memory works and what paging is. Also I'm on the train so I can't. But I can tell you it'll eat up all the physical ram and then it'll be shifting pages about from that point on. You know since that's how memory works.
Since my ssd is fast paging will work as it's supposed to, hence no problem. As I mentioned earlier you could be a retard and try and render a 32gb fluid sims or open 1000 tabs at the same time and baulk at the memory usage but I can still switch instantly to any of those tabs and they get loaded back into memory before you can even tell.

>meanwhile 15 tabs in chrome
When will you learn

Why browsers use so much memory
Holy fuck

Actually 1.1 GB is just OS.
Goes down to 0.9 but I'm using tons of external devices now and their drivers add up.
Would love to cut on that, but there's no easy way.

So considering it's ~20 MB/tab it's not that bad.

Windows ilde takes 2gm
chrome eats the other

Dirt comes for FREE!

What a piece of shit.