Today the bullying of Canada stops

Today the bullying of Canada stops

After much deep consternation I have discovered why Americans dislike Canada

It is because they have their allegiances elsewhere than the US. To the Queen, or the French. Unlike Mexico, the US can't control them.

So today we accept Canada and ignore American haters

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada = gay

This

It's not just us that hate C*nadian posters

okay thanks dad

You should stop bullying India instead.

Good post

Thank you my father ;')

Someone nuke Hongcouver please. Save us from the invasion

I'll stop bullying Canada when Canada stops posting dumb shit

Canada = cool

We aren't the ones who started the bully Canada meme. IIRC it was a Pole or Aussie.

It was pretty much everyone all at once after Trudeau was elected. People stopped bullying Sweden and turned on Canada.

The only posters in the Anglosphere I consistently like are Australians.

Most other posters are just very mean, but the Australians are at least joking, and they are often funny too.

Kiwis.

They lick British dicks, sometimes (they're anglos after all) but they're cool, in general

lol wut

we totally control Canada, there's a reason it's called America Lite (TM) or America's Hat (TM)

Yes, a lot of them are nice as well. To be honest though, my favourite posters on Sup Forums are French. You guys are the only ones that seem to always make intelligent responses, and you are also usually polite.

literally a colony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Canada

OH THANKS AMERICA

Canadians are the best posters on Sup Forums

>French
>polite
You've never posted from a British proxy

You actually expect me to read that Sven?

Most British people on Sup Forums are mean though, so I can see why the French are curt with them?

>Unlike Mexico, the US can't control them.
stopped reading there

agreed

It's about equal really.

French are probably the only country more arrogant than us on here. He's already been saying the kiwis "suck British dick but they're Anglos after all", the tone is not friendly mon ami

> my favourite posters on Sup Forums are French
>favourite
Give up the proxy, stealth Canada

Not that user, but I am a leaf trapped in an American flag and I don't know why. Send help.

French posters actually are the best

I like the idea of commonwealth solidarity but Canadians are a little bit nutty. Every one I've ever met is this way. I don't know what the go is, maybe something in the water?

That chips n gravy thing seems alright though.

Yeah I'm gunna get chips n gravy now, thanks for the inspo Canada.

Let me give an example of what I mean:

I post a serious question on a thread, British posters tell me I am a stupid yank, but French posters actually treat me like a human being and discuss things with me.

you have to put on cheese on it too

It started before weedman

Hm

Is there any red meat in it? Turkish joint nearby does something like this.

I didn't mean to be rude, lad !

I-I think

you can add meat, it's a very versatile dish

Confirmation bias most likely.

It could be that you have a bias towards Frenchmen because of your history (a lot of Americans seem to share this love of France) and France reciprocates by stroking your ego wheras Brits are less likely to due to our belligerent past, and this has jaded your view

Finally, "Fuck of yank" is just banter. It's not meant to be taken seriously

Most Canadians on Sup Forums are shit. I suspect it's because Canadians and Americans don't seem to understand the concept of banter. They don't understand that that banter is supposed to be insulting AND funny.

That said American posters can at least funny when they're not trying and failing at banter. I don't know why Canadians are shit at both.

Cool

Canada BTFO

Pic related
The Queen of Canada has the canadian nationality

I hope you didn't write that

It's an omen.

Your ass must be jealous.

Because so much shit is spewing from your (in this case) keyboard.

>mfw Omar shot up Canada's dick

This means war.

Not even meem'ing, but my 3 favorite countries are Bongland, Australiand, and Frenchland, all in order from best to last.

3rd place is still bretty good though. I think the French are sugoi desu senpai. They bring the top bantz and fill my heart with joy and laughter ;_;

>It's an omen
it's very scary, either my ISP is doing this, or Hiro is slowly turning leafs into stars and stripes

>Your ass must be jealous.
>Because so much shit is spewing from your (in this case) keyboard
this is why we get bullied by the way

>his favourite posters on Sup Forums are australians

There was a shitposting war between Aussies and Leafs way back. Our shitposting started climbing after that.

Then after weedman got elected, the memes expanded.

I'll never understand this. Puzzling desu

If you are American, and make a point not to speak/type/spell in American English, you are a total faggot.

You caught me, that is me ;)

Please leave. Shouldn't you be reading a Harry Potter book or something?

No, I am busy wasting my life on Sup Forums and wondering what happened.

delet this

underrated

Australians are the Chad of Sup Forums

Bah, both amerifat and canadian posters are horribly disgusting and unfunny. We can try to differentiate them all we want but they're basically two turds put side by side. Both share this heavy need for attention and being praised, and when you don't reply with a dicksucking comment they immediately go to the defensive and desperately defend their egos by reminding themselves of how great they [think] they are.
Brits aren't the best but their silly humor makes them fun to have around.
Strayas were the ones that really turned out alright and always manage to bring fun and interesting content to this board.

lmao imagine being Colombian

*does cocaine*

pretty nice t b h