youtube.com/watch?v=jO1YXPwdLEI
youtube.com/watch?v=6hdYLWh2xz8
vocaroo.com/i/s1MlSowIGbM7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

korean poop

cara has a willy

1st for america and donald trump

is a slag subedition

>not eating light and buttery biscuits with sausage and white gravy, with buttered and salted grits for breakfast
>not eating bbq pork with cole slaw and hushpuppies, collard greens with vinegar, and candied yams for lunch
>not eating country fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and cornbread for dinner
>not eating home-made icecream at a bonfire at your mom and dad's house talking about how liberals are fags while you shoot beer cans with your shotguns before leaving and fucking your redneck GF in your truck
how can you justify still being british in 2016? why does the world sit idly by and suffer the brit to live in its misery?

Not sure about this getting worried about the leave campaign strengthening and attempting to sway the opinions of 30 random anonymous people online meme desu lads

You're the edgelord for idolising him. He was a terrible, terrible ruler at the top of a shit system. WW1 could have been avoided if it weren't for his childish posturing

>Wilhelm's memoirs
Ah yes, a reliable source.
He was an egotistical stuck-up child who wanted to play at war, and blamed anyone but himself for the disaster he and his generals got his country into

how long do your obsessions with girls generally last, netherlad?

even better

about 3 years and counting

delete this

i thought denmark and the netherlands were the same country until recently

Nah I've seen her fanny mate

Soviet Union
youtube.com/watch?v=jO1YXPwdLEI

ISO British bf. Inquire within

>random anonymous people online meme desu lads
what did he mean by this?

drunk guy from sp here

ama

Drinking a polish lager beer by the name lowenstein

Not bad

I am brussels

fucking degenerate clog wearer obsessed with a dyke that looks like a bloke/frogman, so much so he spends his entire life monitoring threads on /brit/ to get the first post edition.

really makes you think.

Fuck sake I was about to ask a Mexican to do one for the arsehurt. No matter. Our lad.

I've been curious about something, lately. Does fucking a heated up melon actually feel good? Or is it just a meme?

Good lad

Hello netherlands

Not sure if I'm a fan of this yank food lads.

>why yes, i watch thought provoking meta humor and logic encouraging youtube channels such as h3h3 and vsuace, 'tis an amazing time to be alive when such intellectual hubs gain millions of viewers

Have an opportunity to get a gf but she wants me to do a bit of chasing and I can't be arsed so I'm gonna leave her desu lads

embarrassed by how my president handled the situation in orlando t-b-h

hey, want a stroopwafel?

I hope that's not gravy.

eat this ass lad

sfe wuu2 :D

Why not just hang around for a week and see how it is instead of running your mouth off.

I'm really handsome, well spoken, I have a 132 IQ, but I have no skills and I smoke pot every day.

It's biscuits and gravy, a popular American dish

Alri lads

Fucking stupid question. Of course I want a Stroopwafel.

listening to dean martin

That sure was a collection of words, I'm not sure what any of it means but they were words.

Vsauce's videos always have interesting premises but end up being a load of boring wank

I prefer nerdwriter for my reddittube pseudo-intellectual fix

>those posts
>those post numbers
/brit/ is literally over 25% of Sup Forums
Own board when?

Do non chavs actually care about the age of a car? Looking down upon a car due to the fact it's a few years old seems like such a pleb thing to do.

ill fucking hang you for around a week how about that?

thought so.

shithouse

>Ah yes, a reliable source.
>Hahaaha...although it's a first hand resource from the man himself, I'm going to say its unreliable, since I don't like the man

> and blamed anyone but himself for the disaster he and his generals got his country into
>his generals got his country into

That's what I just said. His generals still had the "Blood and Iron" personality from the Napoleonic Era.

During Germany's Wilhelminean Era, boys were forced to dress as sailors, because Wilhelm wanted to erase the notion of Germany expansion on the continent, which was something Bismark wanted --- and the main cause of WW2.

>WW1 could have been avoided if it weren't for his childish posturing

Oh, that's rich coming from the country that has declared the most war in history, and has gone to war to get people addicted to drugs.

But I digress

Was he perfect? No, but he was anti-Nazi and WW1 wasn't his fault

>pot
it's time to turn the proxy off fatty

FOY

me in the pic

Haha what am I like sent 4 messages to this bird when drink with no reply each 1 month apart haha fuck me lol what a haha funny lol fuck

>ill fucking hang you for around a week how about that?
Learn to wipe your bum first lad.

Just be glad that he is soon gone. he is just a fuck-up.

Is there an official name for the Cologne shit that happened yet?

I'm a big fan of "The Rape of Cologne"

I use pot because weed is basically a meme word now.

What did he do
I've been a degenerate this weekend and missed everything that happened

>Really handsome
>Well-spoken
Prove one

Remember when the Reddit mods also tried to cover it up? They recently tried to cover up the Orlando shooting

Well post it then, faggot. It better be a nice looking arse and if she is a yank she better be a southern one.

barack? How so?

FOY

No Cos I don't go on Reddit lol

ill use your face as toilet paper, you might actually be worth something to this world then.

nothing

Old car implies more miles which implies the higher likelihood of needing to work on that car

i love how the UK and the US have anti-marxist, anti-russian propaganda everywhere 4 g0d

Americans should just eat their slop out of a trough and be done with it.

>southern
Absolute shit taste la

youtube.com/watch?v=6hdYLWh2xz8

Would you suck a nice clean Willy?

you're supposed to take the picture of the food before you eat it

vocaroo.com/i/s1MlSowIGbM7

But we have known that we are the second largest population on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general for years.

We know that /brit/ is one of the fastest threads. Weren't you here for that one site that ranked everything and /brit/ went into full shitposting mode to get the number one fastest thread rank?

Housemate and his cunt friends are being loud

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNTS

IM TOO YOUNG TOO DUMB TO REALIZE

THAT III SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT YOU FLOWEERS

.. AND HELD YOUR HAAAND

Nah no violence they were pretty rowdy with flares and fireworks but it all seemed in good spirits

Didn't do any dude nah not really a fan 2bh. Saw a live sex show tho which was funny

AAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJJA NEGRO

>what is /vg/
fuck off retard

Sorry mate, sometimes forget you live here cos you never sit in the lounge with us

Knock on my door if you fancy a beer or want to join us

>see girl
>immediately picture her doing a poo
Is this why I'm a virgin lads?

You need to leave our thread, carpetbagger.

>Brit can do better southern accent than me
brb kms
Also
>gays OUT

>His generals still had the "Blood and Iron" personality from the Napoleonic Era.

And in the shit-tier German constitution, the army held a disproportionate amount of power, and were unquestionably loyal to the Kaiser. He had the final say over their decisions

>During Germany's Wilhelminean Era, boys were forced to dress as sailors, because Wilhelm wanted to erase the notion of Germany expansion on the continent, which was something Bismark wanted --- and the main cause of WW2.

German naval posturing was directly responsible for driving Britain away from her. Wilhelm wanted his little toy fleet and actively encouraged aggressive people like Tirpitz to take the lead in naval matters

You're saying that starting a naval arms race against the leading sea power wasn't an act of aggression?

>Oh, that's rich coming from the country that has declared the most war in history, and has gone to war to get people addicted to drugs.

Difference is, we have always had a constitutional and democratic system wherein one batshit individual wasn't allowed to impart his own demented vision on foreign policy

it's probably a factor.

reply to me again and i will literally knock you out.

>He thinks I would put that shit anywhere near my mouth

where's the toot poster??

Yeah because I don't like you cunts and am always out with my actual friends and only come back here to sleep you twat

Lets go lad.

Do more please

This was before /vg/ you utter spastic newcunt.

Fine, you can have them

No need to get upset matey

>

>scones and jizz

The south is ours! Come home white man.

/vg/ was around way before /brit/

s-speak with regular accent pls

lads

they're at it again