How closely related are race and class in places like South America and Sub-sahara Africa?

How closely related are race and class in places like South America and Sub-sahara Africa?

all of them hate mapleniggers with passion

I lived in Brazil, and they were very closely related. White = rich/middle-class. Shades of brown = lower middle class or favela

Closely related enough to the point that Selena fucking Gomez was in a family meeting of some distant relatives of mine's in Texas. (pic related)

2, 1, 3.

Not the same as race but in the mainly Christian parts of Sub-Saharan Africa a disproportionate amount of wealthy and powerful people are Muslim

she's a literally who these days

>the Mexican girl not showing her feet
Y tho?

footfags will hang

the heck should I know. she's a twig anyways. swear to god she must weight less than 100 lbs.

Did you steal her dirty panties bruh?

Can't unsee those pants

What the fuck is she wearing?

They hate us because they ain't us

Sorry Jamal you ain't the right kind of nigger to come to Canada

lol wut, canada sucks

in East Africa this is definitely true

says the memelord
Canada is unironically the best country in this hemisphere

rude but accurate

Keep that delusion up if it makes you feel better lmao

hah, should have thought of that.

Hi Chinada

those pants are absolutely horrific. probably hiding her unhealthy skinny legs.

>delusion
its fact m8, politics are entirely transitory and I couldn't care what the current government is like

A year ago we had a more conservative government than yours and soon you're going to end up with either a sadist or a nut in power.

>tfw no selena gomez gf

Not too much, maybe other Colombian fags will tell you they are, but here race doesn't really matter

qt on the far right is Yovanna Ventura