Spanish is literally the best language in the world. Prove me wrong

Spanish is literally the best language in the world. Prove me wrong

>you cant.

>English is extremely vague and simplistic, barely anything is defined in english. Also it has a ridiculously low amount of words

>French is extremely reliant on context so some sentences will be IMPOSSIBLE to understand without the person knowing the situation 100%.

>German relies a lot on simply knowing the language, rather than actual rules that can be applied to everything.

>portuguese sounds like theres a fucking guitarrist jamming on the wahwah bar at every word.

>russian is unnecessarily complicated and uses an obsolete alphabet.

>italian has a similar case, where its overtly complicated, a lot of words can have over 18 different cases.

>Dont even get me started on oriental languages like chinese or japanese. The sole fact that these languages still use a logographic alphabet instead of a phonetic one makes them completely archaic, Theres a reason why most logographic languages dissapeared millenia ago.

>>English is extremely vague and simplistic, barely anything is defined in english. Also it has a ridiculously low amount of words
shit b8 m8

Jajajaja

Explain how Italian is more complicated

I didn't understand a word of this, it's too vague

I agree

Norwegian will always be best

>gendered nouns

good reply

>French is extremely reliant on context so some sentences will be IMPOSSIBLE to understand without the person knowing the situation 100%.
Spanish is like that too.

>Non gendered nouns
Enjoy your ambiguity

There is no reason to assign genders to tables and rocks.

love you
Not if you express yourself properly, and same goes for french as far as my limited knowledge goes.

Each language has its perks, and while I'm not saying OP is right, Spanish is indeed a pretty rich language.

GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION

>portuguese sounds like theres a fucking guitarrist jamming on the wahwah bar at every word

>No arguement as to why it's better than finnish

Espanjan kieli on paskaa.

>an obsolete alphabet
A little bit of explanation here?

>uses an obsolete alphabet
Фyк ю лaди бoй

Oh please

>cannot differentiate between inclusive and exclusive 1st person plural pronoun.

Гyд лaд
caйpилик ыc зe бecт aлфaбeт тбх фaм

I yeu not understan, srry

English literally has the highest information communication coefficient, though.

>limiting yourself to natural languages
sina ale li nasa mute. o toki kepeken toki pona.

>ыc

Boц poнк?

>English is extremely vague and simplistic, barely anything is defined in english. Also it has a ridiculously low amount of words
>English
>low amount of words

Spanish has about 100,000; English has about 600,000. Those are low estimates. High estimates put English at over 1 million words.

"Grammatical gender" and human gender are two entirely different things. Grammatical gender is simply a noun-class system. There are languages that have three, four, or more "genders." We have noun-class systems in English as well, such as count/non-count.

Bй нoт юз "и"?
Ho "ы" coнд ин eнглиш

I'd give this post a great review but we don't have enough words to do it

FUCK THIS MEME LANGAUGE
ME GUSTA EL AUTO
CUANTO TE MIDE LA PIJA
ÁBREME LA PUERTA.
Te lo matamos el circlejerk
ME DOY CUENTA DE LOS CIRCUNSTANCIAS.
TE DECEPCIONA .
Me caen bien.

Бикoз зэpc э хapт кaнcнaнт бифop ыт. Хи джacт poyт ыт фaнэтикли )))

>>German relies a lot on simply knowing the language, rather than actual rules that can be applied to everything.
Okay, so you have no idea what you're talking about.
Raus - away
Gehen - to go
Rausgehen - to go away
Hand - hand
Schuh - shoe
Handschuh - glove
Sicher - safe
-heit - turns an adjective into a noun
Gürtel - belt
Sicherheitsgurt - seatbelt (safety belt)
I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. The next time you're going to pull shit out of your ass at least make it obvious before I waste my time reading your garbage.

тбф, pyшaн cиpилик из pэллй нoт пepфeкт фop знглиш. Иц вэ oнлй oн и oндepcтaнд :/

what is the point of having masculine and feminine object nouns?
none it just complicates conjugation.
you have to remember arbitrary genders for 'things.'
Conjugation based on the noun is also useless.

>Compound words equal logic

Good try faggot, now go check the use of dativ and the perfect past and tell me if it follows any logic.

>They literally tell you to learn the stuff by heart because theres no way to deduce it.

English also does this when we call countries and ships "she" for no real reason.

Only agglutinative languages are the best. Other languages suck balls

>you have to remember arbitrary genders for 'things'
Maybe if you're retarded.

Also,
>no dual
>inb4 "is too hard!!1"

agreed lad, spanish is based

it's simple, makes sense and doesnt have the retarded rules english has

The dativ makes perfect sense.

>French is extremely reliant on context so some sentences will be IMPOSSIBLE to understand without the person knowing the situation 100%
Give us a good exemple then.

I agree with you son. Spanish is easier, but harder.

Spanish is a meme language and You are literally defending the language of the invasor. That shows up how cucked Costa Rica is.