I think I am finally catching on to why the world hates us

I think I am finally catching on to why the world hates us.

We have France on our side. Sometimes Britain. That's all we need.

Australia is pretty cool, they're bro tier with us.

They hate us cuz they aint us.

And because we do what we want without regard to how the rest of the world feels about it, theyre really jist jealous deep down.

But to tell the truth they would have whoever's on top. Everybody likes to throw rocks at the throne can gripe and complain, but that's because they're just jealous if they're not on the throne.

If it ever came to pass that another country became the leading financial and cultural Powerhouse that everybody would hate them too. Everybody just wants to be on top nobody wants to be the underdog.

Also the people who usually hate us the most vociferously are the ones who used to be world powers but no longer are, or are greatly reduced in global influence

For example, Russia

Don't forget based Poland. Also, fuck the rest of this shit planet, it only continues to exist due to mercy on our part. The fact that we have to be dragged into the old-world squabbles of every variety between a bunch of irrelevant, dog fucking nations spanning the globe is disgusting. I wish that we could ascend to a higher plane of existence and spend our days getting jerked off by celestial alien super beings (our indisputably rightful place, and Poland can come too).

>tfw Sup Forums wasn't around during the fall of the soviet union.
>tfw you missed out on the greatest banter of all time.

>bro tier
no, USA is not our brother but the strange uncle who comes around using phrases like 'bro tier' thinking he is young and hip

Most do not hate you as people, we hate the way you speak out even if you know nothing when others would remain silent. Most Americans I have met were very polite but ignorant, they were shocked we had cornflakes in the UK.

Wow fuck you.

Wall when?

Do you have Lucky Charms over there?

>They hate us cuz they aint us.

A very popular misconception that helps Americans sleep at night. Take it from somebody who has seen a lot of the world and also studied Asia and the Middle East in depth, there are actually very legitimate reasons to hate the US.

Not that I'm aware of.

Yes we do,not common though.

>take it from me the incredibly cultured aussie.

A tip to you my good sir

Even I hate us

Thanks champ. :)

Best allies forever tbqh, the other """countries""" can off themselves

Fuck the world.

you dindu nuffin

>implying france is a useful ally and not a hindrance

Not even wanting to google "hindrance" to understand your post, I know you're mad jelly so your opinion is invalid

PS: your mom is a kangaroo

Your father is a muslim, and your mother is a croissant.

Don't forget Japs. French and Japs are the only friends you ever need.

Fuck off chink

Don't listen to him, dude. Hes probably just frustrated by obese abbo fucking his wife, and the shitty internet connection that he gets in his cuckshed (their sheds are much further away from civilization than the swedish standard).

Sure thing Gutierrez.

Shit bants

How about fuck the whole world everyone hates us.

BUT THEY ARE OUT SLAVES AND THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN REALLY DO ABOUT IT SINCE WE CONTROL THEIR POLITICS.

>WE CONTROL THEIR POLITICS.

This.

Based Ramses.

Our slaves*
Sorry

I hate isreal and Saudi Arabia though..

That's what happens when you mix German and Irish heritage.

I refuse to believe those are real Americans

Average americans, kek

The United states is responsible for the vast majority of human suffering over the past century

You won't really know unless you live in another country for a bit

>sportsfags
Not surprised.

Yes, this is why the world hate you guys.

ah sorry. all that UV exposure made you look older than us so we got confused. crow's feet at 14, my goodness

Why? America-kun we love you

Hi NEET north korean depending on Japanese social welfare.

I don't give a shit what other countries think of us as long as I get an Australian bf before I die.

Fuck off.

problem?

Hi NEET North American relying on Japanese welfare. At least I know my country hates me

We're trying to preserve the white race over here.

Yeah fuck that kangaroo fucker we're buds bon ehh

조선인민공화국 만세?

Basically the reason we get so much hate is because it's fashionable to do so, this is especially prevalent on the internet, where everybody HAS to get the last word in. There's no consequences to it, nobody's gonna arrest you for flying off the handle and telling the US to choke on a burger, which makes it fun.

Besides, it's not like we're dealing with shining examples of the nation's we talk to on here.

But I'm a fag, so there's literally nothing I can do to affect the white race.

>nobody's gonna arrest you for flying off the handle and telling the US to choke on a burger

The brits might

No. Edgelords like us.

Personally, I am in full support of letting the Americans do the dirty work around the world. Thanks America - and dog bless your troops.

>nobody's gonna arrest you for flying off the handle and telling the US to choke on a burger
Hate speech is illegal in certain countries, my friend.

What kind of dog

Thank you, Germany.

This.
>Tfw you've always been allies with god-tier, glorious France
>Britain is a bitch but they're pretty cool too

Vive la France, would die fighting for such a glorious country

Not true Americans.

Don't forget the Philippines, Japan, South Korea and Canada :D

Oh well go for it then.

>Not supporting France
Get the fuck out you fucking cuck

The true Americans back in the day supported the fuck out of France while every cuck was still dying to suck English cock

Fuck off, we only exist as a country because of france

FFL please take me I will fight for you

Goddamnit you're missing the point. There really is no consequences to it, especially not when it's trendy. Hate speech against the US isn't against a race or religion, and bitching about a country isn't gonna get you thrown in jail.

Every time an American poster says they hate America the flag loses a star

If any one of you faggots has something to say say it now then get the fuck out
Live in Africa or some shit
Less fuckheads I have to deal with

>Every time an American poster says they hate America the flag loses a star
this makes me sad

don't make American flag naked

It's ok
Everytime a Bald Eagle is born or a gun is used for just and noble cause or a Bald Eagle is born using a gun for a just noble cause the flag gains a star

It kinda balances

>tfw America isn't perfect but it sure as hell is better than any other country on this God-forsaken rock

>and bitching about a country isn't gonna get you thrown in jail.

But in Britain it literally might

Yea, it might, but this was something that easily could have been misconstrued as racism, and if there's any type of 'ism' that Europe will chase you down just for saying, racism is definitely it.

Stay well user may the stars be with you

>I'd rather be free and hated than forced into pity

Imagine being this indoctrinated.

There is nothing special about the fact you were born in America. Just like the fact there is nothing special I was born in the UK. A country is an arbitrary line drawn on a map. What part of that are you personally responsible for?

Imagine being this brainwashed.

There is something to be said about the fact that I live in a country where it's a right for every citizen to be able to say whatever the fuck they want, unless it directly incites violence. There's also something to be said about the fact that every citizen in this country can be default own their own gun and, in a lot of states, use it to stand their ground when attacked no questions asked.

don't forget about canada, who has always been your close ally. much closer than france, australia, or fucking poland.

LONG

LIVE

THE

REPUBLIC

Life is an arbitrary circumstance given meaning
We believe in the importance of being alive and achieving justness and greatness for no reason other than because it is what makes us satisfied and it is what we want to believe in

A country is more than a line on a map if it represents the ideals and beliefs of the people who want, and choose, to believe in it

>Say what they want unless X

That's not what the amendment said.

Are you proud to have gun laws? Regardless of pro or anti gun they are a simply a tool. Its like being proud of owning a hammer.

I'm proud of the fact that my country made it a right for me to own such a tool, whereas other countries have outlawed it. And these are the same countries where crime rates are increasing do to the flood of arabic and muslim refugees.

Still vastly lower crime rates than what your white population has, not even going into niggers and spics.

Xbox huge landmass and population means more white trash
Can't be helped

Everyone hates the biggest guy, it's just how it is. Eventually you'll be forgotten and we'll hate someone else, probably China or India. Good thing I hate them anyway.

>scanada

yeah you're alright mate
you have too many blackies though

to be fair, sports fan aren't exactly the best people a society has to offer

Sports are tribal, ie niggerish

average sports fan:
- include themselves as part of the team
>woah bro check my team bro, """we""" won last night bro it was epic
- casually practices nigger worship.
>did you see *insert black guy here* last night bro? he's a fuckin beast dude, he's a savage.
- spends money on stupid shit
>yo dude check out this sick poster of *some nigger* i got. (just casually has some really sweaty, muscular guy on his wall and that is supposed to not be gay at all)_

sports fans are basically brain dead receiving devices for their televisions.

Because we're part of Scandinavia.

It isn't though.

I hate America.

Don't you have a facebook page to admin?

dae lol @ americans
lol

kek surprisingly good banter from a yank

this
enjoy pax americana while it lasts, enjoy it to the fullest

Those guys look like their names are "Cletus" and "Abraham"

But all of Europe hates us personally it feels like. I think France doesn't like bits of us, but with France it feels like at worse they think we're dumb and ignorant, but they don't hate us, they're much better ally than anyone else in Europe

america :3

operation condor nigga never forget
the ussr would've done something similar if you guys didn't so idk desu lad