Why does America-kun hate Serbia so much?

Why does America-kun hate Serbia so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

missingkids.com/home
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete

I love Serbia. Should have let them finish the job desu.

Jealousy desu

I love the Serbs, only true cucks would hate them

b-but muh war crimes

I don't hate serbia, they removed kebab.

I love Serbia

most Americans are indifferent.

only Clinton cucks&Bush cucks hate Serbia/think the crimes the US committed against Serbia are okay.

remove kebab

Serbia's primary contribution to history has been causing wars so horrible that we ended up getting pulled in from across the ocean. Fuck Serbia. Stop existing.

Clinton cuck detected

Russians and Russia-lovers are niggers, but Muslims are even worse niggers.

We should have left them alone.

I like Serbia. A nice conservative Christian nation.

Why did we bomb them? They were the good guys.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

>Why did we bomb them? They were the good guys.

Because the Clintons are scum of the earth and only exist to aggrandize their own political and monetary power.

The Clinton's are everything that is wrong with America.

Australia je Velika Britanija

america is lead by a satanic cult which hates christians. this is why they bomb them. the regular americans dont hate serbs they are the same, both conservative christians. both experience islamic terrorist.

Please send help

I am a supporter of greater Serbia, Kosovo is Serbia, I grew up with Čavić he was on my club swim team, but went to a far away high school, probably because better pool. and my Last gf was from Serbia her name was Dubrovka (Croatia can stay independent, I like them, fuck Slovenia though liberal scumbags)

Because they stole tupac from them

missingkids.com/home

this satanic cult kidnap regular american children to sacrifice them. this goes unpunished sometimes unreported.

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

killing christians such as serbs is always a pleasure to satan, this is why serbs got bombed and brutaly murdered to please the deities USA goverment and military worship.

Hatred would imply they care about us at all. SFRY had to be ripped to pieces to be safely absorbed into NATO and we were the obvious scapegoat, what with out retarded comrade president at the time. Now everyone is just getting along with the propaganda because it's cheaper that way, and we'll get the hose again if we don't put the lotion in the basket when ordered.

Is that the country we bombed?

I don't hate serbia, but I do hate their proofs????? russiaboos (half the population apparently)

You are the ones who bombed serbia you fucking idiot.

Which proofs?
And yeah, we have a lot of insufferable Russiaboos, you know why? Because you sanctioned us, demonized us in the media, and then bombed us.
Also, Russia is too far away to execute the Serbian intelligentsia like they did to the Polish.

>Why did we bomb them?

To take coal in Kosovo.

It's a lot more complicated than coal.
It's the result of a whole web of geopolitical moves and counter moves from the unification of Germany in 1990

>It's a lot more complicated than coal.
In the end it will have been about the coal. Nothing in the world is more important than money.

because jews hate racists

>And yeah, we have a lot of insufferable Russiaboos, you know why? Because you sanctioned us, demonized us in the media, and then bombed us.
The average American can't even find Serbia on a map.

Ya do realize that the "average american" has no real say on any matter?

What's not to love?

>coal
You know we have more coal than we could ever need in West Virginia, right?

I don't think he had a say in the action our government took, also he's probably in his early 20's so he's confused about what we are discussing, since most Americans don't give any fucks about international history or politics, our media just praises NATO and the EU, pretty much everything left. I litter had a kid "show" me where Syria was and he pointed at Siberia because it had the closest name.

later*