Why are Russians bydlo racist scum? Why do they hate black people so much? Moreso than Anglos?

Why are Russians bydlo racist scum? Why do they hate black people so much? Moreso than Anglos?

>Why do they hate black people so much?

They see what they do to white countries and don't want the same

Alexander Pushkin and his black ancestors did more than most Russian family lines put together.

However the general since I get is

Woman are treated better than men

Most attacks and challenges occur with poor whites who are jealous of students from Africa who are wealthy.

I made friends with a girl from Uganda studying to be a doctor in Russia, she was brilliant, beautiful and from an upper middle class family with diplomatic ties

Racism occurred but normally it was with white trash whose lives would amount to nothing and average white students/girls who didn't like her grades or the attention and later bf she got.

Pretty sure that was a guy lured into meeting what he thought was a 15 year old or something, right wingers where entrapping gay men and he was one of many. The watermelon thing is weird, like what's the point? Everyone knows it's a fruit domesticated in Africa.

We are no racist, we hate all non-russians absolutely equally despite their race and ethnicity. Our hatred towards a 100% white Norwegian person and some nigger from ghetto is absolutely the same.

Russians are super hilbilly and they are born and raised in a bydlo culture because it makes them dumb so they can preform even the most animalistic of deeds without any problems with conscience.

>and later bf she got.
What kind of bf? ;)

Do you hate me ???

Some dark dude, like Chechen. Idk why though, he was working class but I think he just dicked her down well.

I thought Chechens were white?

OP is fucking butthurt nigger or chink.

Some are and some aren't. He wasn't.

And from what I heard Chechens are looked down upon in Russian society. I don't think any girls would have been jealous over that desu.

The attention bit makes sense considering that she's black.

Tall dark and handsome. He was hot and like everywhere else girls can love bad boys/guy their parents wouldn't approve of.

>a couple of idiots humiliate an African student, therefore ALL Russians are racists
You're not the brightest, aren't you?

>tall dark and handsome
What kind of dark. Arab?
And
P O S T P I C S
O
S
T P I CS

Why do Russians think they're so tough when they only even win fights by outnumbering people?

russians do not think that they are tough
westerners fall for the memes and stereotypes they created about russia

bullshit story
dont know why people lie so much on this board

I'm not lying, I've met her and spoken with her.

Just because you're two stupid to know Africans can have money, be attractive and education doesn't mean it's false.

>We are no racist, we hate all non-russians absolutely equally despite their race and ethnicity. Our hatred towards a 100% white Norwegian person and some nigger from ghetto is absolutely the same.

THIS IS 100% TRUE

t. Knower

Average looking Black guys get the hottest women there so bydlo get mad.

B-but i went to Russia you were very nice to me

The hotel lady was very nice, she had a big picture of Vladimir Putin on the wall, also in fact she told me i should stay in Russia because France is a shithole (it's true ! i'd almost take up the offer)

>in fact she told me i should stay in Russia because France is a shithole

HAHA WAT

Even Russians know France is a muslim terrorist 3rd world country
I live in Paris XX I can confirm : absolute shithole, Russia was miles better

Paris is a shithole, it's a well known fact, but my comfy city isn't, tho.

I see Russians learn villainy from the best

>this
>hottest

I bet every woman with non-chinky eyes looks like a queen to finns.

I wanna watch that vid. Shit might be funneh

Yep the countryside is much better

Although I went to my grandparent's recently, small city around Caen : full of niggers
Like with the multicoloured traditional clothes and shit
It looked like Barbès, I was so shocked

Please don't let them spread to the countryside ! Vote FN

black people wear glasses too?

Well, I wouldn't insult them, but they pretty much invaded France, yea...

As a Parisian I thought it was just Paris which is like that, and the rest of France is still France
I'm used to Paris being like that, since I am a kid I live in minority white areas I'm always the only white kid in the school

But imagine how shocked I was when I find out niggers are actually everywhere all over the country
Fucking disgusting, seriously

...you've got to be kidding me

Wasn't that a group that search pedofiles in social network?

>don't want the same
so they do the same thing themselves

russia is a fucking shithole, black people would probably improve it relative to how shit russians have kept it and that's saying alot

WHAT

>racist
>scum
Choose one, pederast. Being racist is totally fine and sane attitude. It's only you live in a broken society that's so mixed it can't understand how non faggot countries behave