>Get shot by cartel for sneezing near them

I don't even know if it happened, I don't care about the underclass

>be Australian
>get shot by Emus for shitposting

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>Implying the emus aren't running the Australian shitposting cartels

Pls be honest.

Kys.

I think the general reaction here was "about time" and that was it.

REFRESHING AND ENRICHING AAAAAH AMERICA YES HOMOSEX GOOD YAY BUTT SEX

Honestly I live in a really left wing area with a lot of gays so massive amounts of grief, anger etc. Same general sentiment shared but on a milder level throughout the area.

It really depends on the area

Everyone except Muslims and far right conservatives were kind of like: "Yeah, alright that sounds about good."
But Muslims and far right conservatives bitched and moaned for a bit and brushed it off. Or at least most did. Muslims are harder to convince.

I don't think anybody gave a single shit here.

Jesus what is with these flags today?!

1. Flag
2. N/A

ok

>Muslims
I herd about the far right (Sup Forums as well) raging but I never heard anything from the Muslims desu. Source?

Donald Trump simply responded by saying he'd prefer it if it were on a state-by-state basis.
That's good enough for me.

I think it'd be much better if all governmental benefits were removed from marriage and instead made into something along the lines of a civil union on the federal level. That way marriage would no longer be appealing to the majority of homosexuals. And if gays still wanted to get married afterwards because they subscribe to Christianity and could find a priest to do it, good for them.

Hey user I can see your house from here!

Where is your cuckstamp?

I can't say on a national level (but if sunday mornings events say anything it's probably a negative view). Members of the mosques in my city actually handed out anti-homsexual flyers stating both medical and religious flaws of homosexuality.

Nobody gave a fuck as far as I know (but I don't leave my room and don't watch the news, so there's that).

I didn't even know this happened tbqh.