No offense boys, it's just business, you know how it is

No offense boys, it's just business, you know how it is.

Give the data back, Jamal.

>not putting it down to 1 kB/s

nah, if I drop it past 50 the download speed gets choked too, it's probably hardcoded like that.

so you can't be a complete piece of shit, how disappointing for you

I also disconnect Mac users

No you don't

for few years now I have been uploading at a rate of 300kb/s (100/4 unbalanced) and yet I have like 3.2 ratio with 5.1TB uploaded.
Just leave it working 24/7 and you'll do your part.

yes I do, I can see the client flags in my peer list and ctrl v in my router config and bam. serves you fags right for using macs.

>Just leave it working 24/7 and you'll do your part.
lmao no. I download-finish-delete torrent-close client every time.

why

It's not hardcoded into the program, it's part of the bittorrent spec.

You sure about that? utorrent is the only client I know to limit DL speed when leeching with a low upload speed set.

qBittorrent does the same for me, I have it set around 25 kb/s and that works for my shitty Australian internet, any lower and it'll start to throttle. I believe Deluge does as well, but it's been a long time since I've used it.

Guess you're gonna need BitThief then.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The protocol basically rewards people who share more, higher upload = higher download, but in my case a higher upload absolutely kills my bandwidth and I can't download, so I have to limit it, but doesn't bother me because the "throttled" speed that gets set to me I never see because I never hit that speed.

Wouldn't make a difference because my internet will never hit the throttled speed applied to me.

I will happily contribute my 50MB to a giant file.

The protocol doesn't do that, the clients can be configured to do that. For example my deluge client is configured to give as much speed as possible to the fastest downloader at the expense of everyone else regardless of how good they are at sharing that piece.

Based, I'm going to start doing that from now on.

fucking kek

>I can see the client flags in my peer list
Most clients don't make their OS part of their client ID. Only transmission and uTorrent do.
>and ctrl v in my router config and bam
Yeah, you totally monitor your torrent client all the time looking for peers using a mac so you can block them in your router.

You sound poor

I set it to one

moralfags fuck off

>all the time
You stupid autist
>get popular torrent
>instant 1k peers
>100 of them show up as mac clients
>copy 10-20 with the highest upload speed (disable the limit sometimes)
>filter ip's in my router
wow thats so complicated.
you're obviously some butthurt seething macfag, I understand your frustration.

Sorry guys, but I gotta go.

I do this too
Funny how we both figured 50 kb/s is the magic upload to download number

Gonna do this now fucking kek

Just ban anyone not using FOSS software, now this is freedom

>tfw I couldnt seed even if I wanted to
>tfw I wanted to seed

I switched to transmission until I realized nothing was fucking downloading and for some reason on linux my vpn was disconnecting ever 2 minutes and leaking my real ip all over the place.
I went back to torrenting in a windows vm with fucking utorrent because atleast it works.

manually? there must be some kind of automatic software way to do this

idk, i cant even get 50kB/s upload speed yet deluge dla at max speed when sharing

that's most of my upload bandwidth

based.
do you manually do it. or is there a script ?

my nigga

People like you just enable people like me

>people like me
cuckold beta-males

>not being able to afford a seedbox with a 1GBps connection

> decentralised systems let anyone do whatever they want as long as they follow unwritten rules or the whole system doesn't work
neat

>TFW upload speed is 50kb/s regardless

I have a 100/100 optic fiber line so I don't even give a shit anymore as well.
I have that privilege,I don't live in a third world country,like the US.

I honestly don't get the mentality behind this. If no one seeds, you won't be able to download anything. No wonder everyone has shifted to private trackers

>you know how it is.
I can't say I do.

It's because it counts all traffic instead of just data transfer traffic and bittorrent does a lot of talking to peers for requesting pieces so if you reduce the upload too much you choke the ability to download as it has less bandwidth to talk to other clients.

But then,
>torrenting in 2017

>>torrenting in 2017
are you one of these netflix retards ?

more like a uselessnet user.

How are you even distinguishing Mac users?

Eh, I have bandwidth.

>lmao no. I download-finish-delete torrent-close client every time.
This literally takes more effort than just leaving there to seed and forgetting about it. You're going out of your way to be a shitty person. I have to salute your dedication — you're still a shitty person, though.

>Only transmission and uTorrent do.
Pretty sure only uTorrent has "Mac" in its client name. I've never seen anything to the level of "Transmission for Mac" in my client list and it's not exactly a rare client.

I had a speed bonus for a week, it's over now sadly. Back to shit speeds, jfmsu.

what a scam lmao

>This literally takes more effort than just leaving there to seed and forgetting about it.

>ctrl+a
>press del key
>press alt+f4
>see you next week
>more effort

step up OP

Why the fuck would you seed if it makes you more likely 2 get caught?

get caught by who ?

po po

not really