Is your country well represented in video games?

Is your country well represented in video games?

Finland
No

We don't even exist in video games. We didn't even have a flag in XCOM games. Find me a finnish video game character, I dare you.

We have Serious Sam.

No, they only make brazilian niggers in fighting games and favela missions about us.

Apart from all the Maoris in far cry 3
Nah

>Is your country well represented in video games?
Yes. Pic related is a perfect example.

A gay man that abducts young male tourists and fucks them in the ass?

So spot on then?

There's no reason for yankees to know of Finland. We have never worked with or against them.

Anna Williams from Tekken.

ET:QW has a map set in Finland, but it's basically Antartica with fuken mountains 'n shit.

But you have no mountain

>Find me a finnish video game character, I dare you.

Baron Harkonnen

Exactly

>vladimir
>finn
REEEE

Pekka Harkonnen would sound dumb

In my part of the country we are just was white and just as tich as eastern europe, so fuck you.

You got a problem with that Mehmet? Fucking bigot

Do Hockey games count? There's definitely some finns in those.

Only Japan knows we exist. Blond girl from Reco Love is finnish. Akibas Trip 2 and some visual novels have finns too.

Emperor Martin Septim was Irish.

Yes, you do.

Near the city of Chorrol.

Whenever I play as a Scandinavian cunt I purposely intermarry with Germans, French and British to get try and breed out those ugly fucking faces

It sounds dumb as is.
"Harkonnen" is close to a finnish surname but not quite. A proper one would be "Härkönen".

I guess foreign devils wouldn't really notice the difference in any case so whatever.

Aside from obligatory existence in Paradox autism simulators we are pretty much only in Czech games like hidden and dangerous or ArmA.
Also in Wargame series, which is pretty neat.

Dunno. Scandia looks good to me.

We got our own campaign in COD 3.

And there are 2 Canadian levels in Sly 2.

That's about all I know of tBh. Really hope the new Battlefield will include some Canadian shit. It fucking better because we did a lot during WWI

Isn't everyone going to be kangs in that game to appeal to the we wuz audience?

Precisely

In Combat Mission2: barbarossa to berlin you can play Finlands side in ww2.