I'm about to buy this beauty (macbook pro 13 inch with touch bar)...

I'm about to buy this beauty (macbook pro 13 inch with touch bar). My last Macbook Pro I bought in 2011 which I used until now. Never had any problems, not one freeze, nothing. But lately it got a bit too slow for working with some of my prefered software.

Will the new one deliver the same quality like my old macbook? In general, are there any issues or problems with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Serves you right for asking Sup Forums a legit question, OP.

There is no reason for the old computer to become slower than it was when you bought it, so you probably have a software problem. You should try wiping your drive and reinstalling and see if it helps. OSX is as vulnerable to "rot" as Windows.

Regarding the new models, no one actually has one yet, but based on the previous generation you'll be getting a much faster CPU, atrocious keyboard, excellent display, zero upgradability, less bulk, larger trackpad, TB3 instead of legacy ports, and more fragile construction. You can decide if it's what you want.

OP is an apple user and therefore gay. You do realize we don't like either, right?

>Will the new one deliver the same quality like my old macbook? In general, are there any issues or problems with it?
Build quality is even better.

But make sure you buy the Kaby Lake one.

I'm getting one on Friday.

How is having zero upgradeable components and a battery glued to the case better?

I said build quality you dumb mongoloid. go to bestbuy and check one out... everything else looks and feels like shit compared to it. you can't even see seams and screws are ridiculously tiny and few. it's years ahead of everyone else's build quality.

it will be my first mac when I buy it on Friday. gonna get rid of my old Chinkpad. I did my research.

Touch bar is a meme
Get one without touchbar. I even thought I'd use it but you can't even customize it. I keep waiting for them to fix it but at this point you'll be lucky if they don't drop it entirely.

>Gluing components and taking away upgradeability doesn't count
>"Looks and feels" do
Macfags, everyone.

Going to best buy to compare laptops, wow Sup Forums are mongoloids

>we
The pajeet shill center you work at?

>Screws are ridiculously tiny and few
That literally means worse build quality, you dumb cunt. You have no idea what you're talking about, which is why you base your uneducated opinion on "looks and feels".

Yeah it's insane how much better the build and design is. I mean iPhones there are some nice android phones still, but with the laptops there is really nothing. I looked in a store before I got mine just to see and even the top Windows ones are all dull looking in comparison and look like chinkshit.

So you've never seen a XPS in your life?

you're a moron if you think looks and feel don't matter. next, you'll tell me it doesn't matter if your car's a rust shitbox or your gf's a 300lb whale.

stay poor, POOJEET!

Women are beautiful, not computers

Put an SSD in it

despite whatever arguments people might present to you, you're just going to keep posting that same pasta every time someone mentions Apple, aren't you?

If you're going to buy a MacBook, that's fine. But don't buy the one with the touch bar. Don't encourage that kind of behavior from Apple.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid. After all, MS was proven to shill their phones on here. You think they wouldn't insult the competition as a strategy?

Compared to the alternative (being retarded) I'm actually giving him the benefit of the doubt here. I can't imagine any other reason to post this debunked shit over and over.

Poo in it.

When discussing build quality, which is an objective thing, no, looks and feels don't matter. Sorry.
>Next you'll tell me {retarded analogies here}
No, I won't tell you whatever dumb strawman you came up with to excuse the fact that you judge build quality by looks and feels.

As opposed to 100% of Microsoft where they don't even know how the OS works anymore because the real engineers left.

>Anti-apple posters are paid shills
>Pro-apple posters are all genuine though!
Yeah, there's no way anyone could ever dislike someone you like, gotta be a shill.

Maybe if it wasn't debunked shit spammed every fucking day over and over in every Apple thread I wouldn't suspect it of being shilling to reach to a quota

OP's thread never had any merit at all. user probably posted it to make the appletard piss his pants crying because not only did he post a fucking tech support not allowed on Sup Forums but made it about his gay fashion accessory daddy bought him with his credit card.

God, I think I'm just gonna stop going on Sup Forums altogether now. This place is a cesspit filled with crapple and microshit shills flinging shit at each other.

I post tons of counter-points to mac posters too, you don't see me crying.

>buying a laptop with non-removable keys that get stiff when dust inevitably gets between the hairline gap

Not crying, just calling the faggotry as I see it. Is it too much to ask for some new material?