IMac Pro accessories

that keyboard looks badass. I don't have a Mac but I've used Apple aluminum keyboard few times and really liked it.

you think apple will sell pro keyboards and trackpads separately?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/6/5/15743110/apple-imac-pro-space-gray-magic-mouse-keyboard-colors-wwdc-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
For 140-160% the price of the regular ones.

Those keys look like laptop keys, dont look too comfortable. Get a mechanical keyboard.

don't mind paying $100 for a keyboard. I have a $200 anyway.

those are not laptop keys. and magic keyboard is comfy af.

Wait is everything gonna be all black. Fuck that actually looks kinda sexy

apple makes best chicklet kyeboards. MS ripped them off with their own surface one but it's shit. it pales in comparison with the real thing.

I think they'll sell these pro accessories separately. I'll pick up the black keyboard and the black trackpad for sure.

I'm honestly a little surprised that this $5000 model didn't include a touchbar in the new keyboard. For all the ranting and raving about how it's gonna change the world of laptops, they don't seem to have a lot of faith in it for their pro line.

You mean to say you $200 in your bank and your gonna buy an overpriced keyboard that's not even mechanical?

This is the mindset of apple customers.

No. Right now there's only the standard white and plain silver colors on the store. Everything's been fully updated. These color accessories only come with the purchase of an iMac Pro.

No, unfortunately they only come with the iMac Pro.

theverge.com/2017/6/5/15743110/apple-imac-pro-space-gray-magic-mouse-keyboard-colors-wwdc-2017

you're a retard.

Goddamnit, Apple.

As someone who has it I don't think it's that bad or anything either, it really just needs more support. Sadly that's the exact opposite of what it seems to be getting.

Yeah theres SOOOO many better choices than an apple keyboard if you have a budget of 200 bucks.. So many nice mechanicals, RGB LED... Multimedia keyboards, one that has a fucking screen built into it...

The new scissor jacks on the new macs suck balls... Theres like no travel, and a very unsatisfying click after very minimal travel not to mention that i've seen several cases of someone getting shit in their macbook and the keyboard keys are sticking... fuck that shit

Of course. You want it to look cool... you have to pay out the FUCKING ASSHOLE... thanks apple!

Although if there are sheep out there that will buy them..

it's a space grey keyboard and mouse/trackpad for a space grey iMac.

Option 1: eBay
Option 2: pay out the ass for a colorware one

>no programmable hotkeys
>pro

yeah I am sure Apple will make lots of money on this throttled PoS but that is insult to injury.

>that keyboard looks badass
its the same keyboard but its black instead of white

Whoa dude, you want to make a rational purchase with your own money for a product that you like? Far out, man... far out.

Make Apple White Again

I'm getting a Mac mini when they eventually upgrade it, hopefully they'll change their minds and let people buy the space grey accessories by then.
Also, i hope they make the Mac mini in space grey in all models as well, not just an overpriced and overpowered Mac mini Pro model.

This.

Also why still USB when there's USB with Thunderbolt already? Why is there no Macbook Pro with an equal combo? Latest MBP looks like a prank... no escape, biometrical power on key, forced online updates due to touchbars watchOS 32 bit arm chip, 50%smaller battery, 3 factual USB ports, yet still a noisy coolingfan for a 3000 dollar price tag...

thats bullshit. how will they sell replacements?

kek

they'll sell them online (at the very least) for sure. everyone will be able to get them.

Buy fanless mac mini or fail the 2010s

>its the same keyboard but its black instead of white
No, this is a Magic Keyboard that was turned into a full size one.

I mean all in all of course it's their / your choice... but I just hate how much 'hype' mac gets when they really don't deserve.

I have so many horror stories over working on macs, its not even funny... People put them on a fucking pedestal and bow and grovel to the all mighty apple who only cares about money-*cough cough* the people that buy their products.

Always wondered why they never included the number pad on their wireless keyboard but they would on the wired one, not like I would ever use it, but for the people who might.

Still, these are super comfy, except for the mouse, the force touch/3D Touch on the trackpad is pretty damn good.

BLACKED

How the fuck do you use this thing?

>non-mechanical
Might as well buy a $5 chink keyboard

No, black is for PC peasants sir, that's clearly Apple © Space Grey™ for Professionals

same way you use a laptop, kohai.

I agree the mouse is shit. I got used to the no buttons and scroll wheel, but having the sensor that far forwards just made it feel awkward.

Not sure what's not to understand how a keyboard and a touchpad would work.

bump

FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS