Be amerilard

>be amerilard
>get sentenced to death for putting finger inside a passed out girl behind a bin

why is this case getting so much publicity

they don't have sheep there

Its only getting attention because everyone is butthurt hes only getting 3 months in jail

They tried to cover it up that's why

he didnt get sentenced to death, he got like 3 months or something short.

Oh so he only fingered her while she was passed out? I thought he he actually fucked her

I don't get it :D

Why is this guy such a huge deal? I don't get it. Is it because he's white or some shit?

Sjws doing what they do

yup

he got 3 months for fingering a passed out girl
what are you some fucking muslim? he deserves it

because he only got 3 months for raping somebody and the father is a fuckwit who tried to argue taht his life is ruined because he raped somebody so he shouldn't be put in jail

>muh fingering

I literally lost all sympathy for the girl and that fucking novel she wrote about a finger in her vagoo she doesnt even remember. i literally have had a mate shove his finger in my ass during a drunken fight when i was fully conscious and i got over it.

Because he studied at Stanford, like the judge.

all the publicity will ruin his life + registered sex offender

not downplaying his actions but does he deserve it all

Partially, he embodies the intersectional rhetoric.

she wrote a book? how long is it

>i literally have had a mate shove his finger in my ass during a drunken fight when i was fully conscious and i got over it.

Such is life in New Zealand

her speech

you would think she was gangraped and mutilated by 50 men the way she wrote about it

why are you defending the rapist? are you a mudshit?

What's intersectional rhetoric?

the whole thing has clearly been blown out of proportion just because the dude was white and moderately wealthy

so you think that 6 months for raping a passed out chick is sufficient? everybody should just ignore that precedent and carry on with their life?
now you are making me sound like as sjwfaggot.

he might as well have gotten life sentence because of all the publicity, can't you see

>how the fuck you can be an all american athlete at fucking stanford and still fuck up to the point where you're left fingering an unconscious girl
thats what i find funny/sad too.
isnt stanford one of the school burgers like to brag about too?

>not downplaying his actions but does he deserve it all
yes. it would be very easy for him to take his life savings, fuck off to a poor latin american or SE Asian country, and live a pleasant life in relative anonymity.

He fingered her for like a minute. It's not worth ruining his life over.

Absolutely, yes. He's a fucking retard and deserves everything he's gonna get. By finger or by dick, he still violated a passed out girl.

america is truly pathetic.

fingering someone asleep is rape.

sexoffenders shouldnt be in jail, just make them pay lots money to the victims.

>sexoffenders shouldnt be in jail

t. Mehmet Atarape

>sexoffenders shouldnt be in jail

t. Mohanmed Al-Germanistani

>It's not worth ruining his life over.
he literally raped a girl. he should consider himself fortune that he isnt going to get raped in prison himself.

why should taxes be wasted on feeding this guys ?

they damaged the society and they SHOULD pay.

No he doesnt deserve to have his life ruined but what he did is still pretty nasty, he did this to himself

>i literally have had a mate shove his finger in my ass during a drunken fight

Tell us more.

he didnt rape her, he put finger in her pussy. thats not rape.

Yes Mehmet, he should just pay diyya.

he gets out of prison in 3 months then what? that's not the end of his sentence

it's basically a death sentence

everything is rape, you scum

WTF is diyaa ?

that is rape according to law, mehmet.

Because then you can have billionaires paying chump change and still raping hundreds of people you dumbass

It happens all over South East Asia with western pedos

should have thought about that before sticking your finger in a passed out girl m8

it's important to put things in perspective, according to feminists 1 in 4 females are brutally raped during their college career

>everything is rape

what a poor boy, he was just realy horny and liked the girl, now his social status is ruined by the sick society.

No it isn't. Rape by law is penis in vagoo/anus. That's why he wasn't charged with rape.

>body parts going into orifices without consent isn't rape

"I'm a pure virgin, I only suck dick and take it in the ass" type of logic.

what about male rape ? he will be raped in jail and becomes a fag. this is tragedy, women are ment to please male desires. if you dont want to get raped dont seduce poor innocent boys with your lusty behavior.

t. mehmet

penetration without consent is rape. it doesnt matter if he put his benis or fingers in. she was passed out an never gave consent.

technicly, yes. women who suck dick and take it in the ass are virgins, pure and virtuouse.

I thought she gave consent but passed out during the act

WOW this is realy sick, you basicly have to wait untill a women is clearly giving you command on "fuck me now" then you fuck her. thats military shit.

where is the love and the desire ?

>she lacked the capacity to give legal consent

which implies she did give verbal consent but was drunk. People should think about this before getting drunk

if you want love and desire then dont do it with an unconscious chick.

Every time you plan to fuck a woman, make sure you always carry a high quality voice recorder to prevent any kind of incidents where males got taken advantage of

should have thought about that before fingerfucking some passed out girl

of course it' a big deal. just like a terrorist attack in paris is, whereas one in afghanistan is normal. unless you want the news to cry after every terrorist attack in middle eastern countries i think you've got double standards

Call me Gunther.

screaming, fighting and distress aren't typically considered love and passion, Mahmoud :D

So if I say "we can fuck" to a woman after drinking a beer, she proceeds to bounce on my dick, I'm legally raped? :--D

Literally all the judge had to do was not mention his athletic career. It had nothing to do with the punishment and is one of the things that got the most attention.
Now it's become a complete mess, with all these sjws thinking their retarded vigilante internet justice is somehow better than their judicial system.

maby hes into necrophilia. better this then killing her t-b-h

>penis in anus
>rape

UK YES

yes, you are legally raped

but nothing will come of it because of double standards

>screaming, fighting and distress
hmmm

B E A R
E
A
R

>but nothing will come of it because of double standards
because he didnt give a heartfelt speech about his ravaged asshole and rectal bleeding.

it was entirely consensual fyi

so he's an even bigger scumbag because he's athletic

if a cute white boy cant enjoy some fingering we live in a truly sick society.

hes innocent in my case. america is doomed anyway, it goes everything against logic and humanity.

No, the judge used his potential as an athlete to impose a lighter sentence upon him. The media lunged at this, and justly pointed out that it is completely irrelevant.
The judge could just have given him the exact same punishment and not mentioned his athletic career, and it might have gone unnoticed.
Had the judge given him a slightly harsher sentence and mentioned in his verdict how much of a bad crime it was, it would literally have had no attention at all.

t. mahmoud

the athletic career was brought up by the friend he used as a character reference to show the judge he wasnt a 'bad' person.

She said she was ok with him fingering her we need to believe the victim

fuck off already with your mahmoud alligations you retard.

she didnt resist and didnt clearly say no, where sometimes no means yes.

he was obiously horny due to all the athletic stuf he did, now his career is ruined and he will waste 3 months of his live.

it just blows my fucking mind how much this has been blown out of proportion, like there was a shooting in orlando 50 people killed and this is still an equally as big news story

It wasn't mentioned in the verdict? Fucking media.

Anyway, we get the whole point. He is the face of elitism, he made a mistake, now retarded people chose to take justice into their own hands.
In a just system, he would now be acquitted of his jail sentence, because the SJWs have ruined his life and career.
He literally needs to emigrate now to be able to do something with the rest of his life.

america is doomed

you allow fags to freely kiss and fuck

but you sentance innocent white boy to jail for just putin some fingers in vagina.

cmoooon. this is insane!

Get out mahmoud

it is because hes white. simple fact.

t: abdullah Al Franci

This blowout would nwver have happened if he was some nonwhite dude :D

welcome to the world of 24hour news friend.
they need shit to talk about and the faggot story has run its course.

t. Omar "Homocaust" Mateen

What happens when a minor rapes a grown-up?
Does the universe implode and create a supermassive black hole?

you know who runs the media in USA ?

Depends entirely on the ethnicity and socio-economic background of those involved.

white kid sodomizes a black man

>black rapes white women to death
nothing
>white boy fingers a girl
jailtime and medial murder

fingering some passed out girl who can't even control her own drinking and is a mere poor victim of white male controlled society is literally L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y the absolute worst thing some privileged white scumbag guy could do

ugh I can't even.. ugh

just ugh omg

In that case his black hole would certainly reach the papers.

>white male controlled

in what way, please explain

it was a satirical post

are you seriously objecting right now? you know you're just part of the problem, right?

i would rather live in oversensitive sjw society than some saudi arabia tier backwards shithole
t. suleyman

When a white man controls the power = wealth and progress
When a woman controls the power = Merkel and 1,8mil refugees
When a black man controls the power = Mugabe and the starvation of Zimbabwe

top lel

youre literally trying to justify his actions and blame the victim.
how can she resist or say no when she is passed out?
only mudshits and retards condone and encourage rape like you are doing.