Which country can I go to that isn't full of dumbfuck roided up tradies I have to deal with and also compete with every...

Which country can I go to that isn't full of dumbfuck roided up tradies I have to deal with and also compete with every day?

In a country of betas I would be relatively alpha and life would be easy mode

wtf are tradies

You aussies have funny words teach me some more

our country is way too normie, I hate the majority of the people but I like the actual country itself

Lol
Tradesmen

OP try Japan

Idk Asia in general probably. Where I live is so normie until the age of 12 or so wasn't sure what people in cities with coastlines even did on weekends.

*without coastlines
As in, I and everyone I knew went to the beach every single weekend.

he'd still be beta as fuck unless he was well accomplished though.

even then whites are relegated to a subsect of girls.

>he thinks tradies take women from him

lmao tradies are king virgin betas

I think my flag answers your question

>tradies are king virgin betas
what are you on about

That's a good option. I bet Australians are super rare there too

Get rich

Tradies are dumb fucks sick of seeing them everywhere strut around like their king shit congratulations you dropped out of high school because you're a fucking moron.

Why should tradies the lowest of the low get such an easy ride through life they can't even do basic maths.

you don't know a bloody thing

because they're doing as they wish and you're assuming 2nd place while they assume 1st place

stop being a sissy, raise your chin

trades pay well in this country 2bh

Yeah what are you on about my non-cunt amigo. I am a speaker of australian mate cunt and I do not wear those flip flops in this conversation.

tradies = blue collar workers

Just 2 hours ago

>studying hard for my programming exam
>time consuming and boring shit, draining my soul away
>nip down to woolies
>tattood tradie with roided arms the size of my head opposite me
>looks rich as fuck
>9/10 hanging off his harm
>they look genuinely happy and in love

I FELL FOR THE STUDY HARD AND GET GOOD GRADES MEME

NOW I'M WEAK AND FRIENDLESS AND BETA

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS IS THE WRONG WAY TO LIVE LIFE

I don't think you made the wrong choice I couldn't work with tradies I know the type of guys that become them they can't even hold an intelligent conversation.

Poor little unicuck

What's the point? They're happy to just talk about football or some shit. They're social and have friends to hang out and have fun with

Ignorance is bliss

you have to be over 18 to post.
This isn't new , and if it is then just ignore

Unless you're developing algorithms or some high-tech stuff, software programming is a blue collar job.