Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are abbos ugly?

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

el peruABO

A volcano erupt killing many in the area but with the cooled lava turning into a usable material surviving peoples began to create rock walls ponds to segregate eels by age and size on a massive scale before smoking them for trade. From what I gather they were the most sedentary people's in Australia save for tiwi islander farmers.

I was walking through the Cairns CBD (main city centre) when I was approached by an abo. He asked "Hey bro, you gotta durry?" and I replied "sorry mate, I don't smoke." He then called me a racist white cunt, and wondered off to the next white person with a job to try bum a cigarette from.

>be younger me
>every school year forced into assembly to watch traditional aboriginal dance
>it is compulsory
>barely naked fat abo men covered in white paint rustling eucalyptus leaves and making strange sounds for an hour

very culturally enriching

my mate and i were urchin for a durrie and we asked an abo for 2 and offered him $1

he said he'd roll us 1 for $2, we ended up smoking it and felt like we probably caught some sort of infection from him licking the paper

are there any actual Aboriginal aussies on Sup Forums

There are and from the six I've seen 5 are cute :3

>from the six I've seen
absolute lies

there was one at one point, at least a halfie. No idea about these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U

I am 1/208th aborigine you white dog

no fucking way, that's even rarer than any non-whites who is mentally capable of posting here in Sup Forums. i thought it was always just between us white peoples who keeps shitflinging at each other

kek

White australians shitpost on Sup Forums, abos shitpost irl.

Been to Aus to three times, but I don't think I've ever seen one
To be fair I was only on the East coast

Aborigines are 2% of the population and the ones that look like that are probably less than 20,000, most live in the NT

>see homeless aboriginal
>pissed out of my mind
>he asks me for some food
>I give him my empty maccas bag

>5 are cute :3

That's because you're an American and your women fuse with their mobility scooter at 20.

There is the handsome guy on the oil rig who is supper chummy and looks really hot all dirty on the job

There is three 1/4th dudes and two halfies who posted in old face threads that I recognized from /soc/. Idk y'all must not go on the same threads I go on. I also saw a 1/4th Ethiopian Italian and a German-Papuan Australian.

Get on my level.

what the actual fuck

>us white peoples
>philippines
hmmmm

maybe you just spend too much time here

No not really, I go to particular threads and things happen but this place isn't my life.

HOLY SHIT

I saw this scene the other day. I wish I could of taken a picture, it was like poetry the way it perfectly aligned. They were actually each standing under their flag

I don't want to get on the level of a faggot. Especially not an American one.

You literally posted an American faggot though, he was a closet fag

>i always enjoy reading stories about these "people"

Good to see argies getting in touch with their roots.

>spine chilling music from our aboriginal friends.

nice cherry picking nigga
abos are beautiful people inside and outside