Want to buy a cheap laptop with an IPS display and ideally a Celeron or Pentium AKA not an Atom

>want to buy a cheap laptop with an IPS display and ideally a Celeron or Pentium AKA not an Atom
>none of the Can buy a $120 IPS monitor and a $230 laptop for $350 but no $350 comes with an IPS monitor
>phones and tablets all come with IPS displays are have resolutions >1366x768

What went wrong? Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmpGaC9dK24
banggood.com/VOYO-VBOOK-A1-32GB-Intel-Apollp-Lake-N3450-Quad-Core-11_6-Inch-Windows-10-Tablet-PC-p-1108532.html
banggood.com/VOYO-VBOOK-V3-Apollo-128G-SSD-Apollo-Lake-N4200-Quad-Core-2_5GHz-13_3-Inch-Windows-10-Tablet-PC-p-1130131.html?rmmds=detail-bottom-viewalsoview
amazon.com/dp/B00MY2K73M/?tag=pcpapi-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have bad news user. Celerons and Pentiums are Atoms. Just a name change.

Thinkpad X220

What!
Then what's the desktop equivelant
DESKTOP | Laptop
i7 | i7
i5 | i5
i3 | i3
Pentium | ?
? | Atom

not new and jizz coated

>Not buying refurbished with new Keyboard

where the FUCK do you buy cheap thinkpads if you're not american

Whats the difference between atom, celeron and pentium ?

laptop cpu
i7 with 4+4 goodest
i7 2 + 2 good
i5 2 + 2
i3 2
celeron/pentium 2
atom 2-4 shit

atom is when tdp/power consumption is high priority sacreficing performance. i3 is low-end for text editing. Everything between seems sensless.

Chromebook 15 has a few models and the one with the Intel 3205U (Celeron Broadwell) has an 1080p IPS screen. Get yourself a cheap way to expand the memory (replacement ssd or just a 128 sandisk usd drive are about 40 bucks on amazon) and install Gallium Os. It's what I did and still enjoy to use very much.

thinkpad x220 seriously

i bought one for 105 off ebay
>i7
>ips
>9 cell

added two ssds and its pretty fast, does get hot though even after replacing the thermal paste.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmpGaC9dK24

$40 USD shipping
Need to spend another $100 on a charger and battery

it was 90 for the thinkpad and 15 dollars shipping.

i had a lenovo charger.

PERTH
E
R
T
H

also the battery last a long as time :D
???
?
?

$57.20 International Priority Shipping to Australia via the Global Shipping Program

oh god im sorry

also, austrealian ebay is expensive.

if you can get it from china there are laptops just like the one you're looking for banggood.com/VOYO-VBOOK-A1-32GB-Intel-Apollp-Lake-N3450-Quad-Core-11_6-Inch-Windows-10-Tablet-PC-p-1108532.html

Oh and the bigger version
banggood.com/VOYO-VBOOK-V3-Apollo-128G-SSD-Apollo-Lake-N4200-Quad-Core-2_5GHz-13_3-Inch-Windows-10-Tablet-PC-p-1130131.html?rmmds=detail-bottom-viewalsoview

If you're going to be autistic about every little feature, then you're not going to find the perfect laptop for under $400. You can't expect a MacBookPro Retina Display tier laptop at that price. IPS isn't necessary if you aren't going to be editing, and even if you are going to be editing, a sub 400 dollar laptop IPS display probably isn't going to be that great for it. You can shit post and watch Pacific Coast Hand Drawn TV shows just fine on TN. I feel your pain about 768p in 2017 though.

Here's a 900p craptop if you don't mind an HP APU ball melter

amazon.com/dp/B00MY2K73M/?tag=pcpapi-20

the whole point of chink SHIT is to be CHEAP

I wouldn't mind that price if it was BRAND NEW and not refurbished

OP wanted a 400$ laptop,i suggested 2 under 400$? There's no ''chink shit'' in here.

Go to