No speccy?

No speccy?
No on my watch

Nice oc. I've considered a ddr3/6700 upgrade. can you still use c1e and idle down?

who here /chinktablet/

how is it for reading comics? I was thinking of buying a chink windows tablet or a nexus 10 off of fleabay for it.

Its not bad really for a lot of things, but some people seemed to have weird firmware issues or weird things going wrong, so YMMV

Screen brightness ranges from bright to holy shit I am blind, and its "sunken" in a bit as they have yet to implement a full one glass solution.

Biggest complaints iI have:
>Speakers suck (to be expected)
>Option keyboard dock's trackpad is considered a mouse so you cant disable edge swipe gestures
>Sleep (in windows) still drains battery life for whatever reason
>WiFi antennae is shit

Overall no regrets because I haven't had any major issues, but if you don't want to risk anything i'd go for the nexus I guess, or maybe a rooted amazon fire tablet as they are cheap.

Thanks.

rate hate masturbate

>enterprise ltsb
ebin

How much did you pay for it? Is the performance any good? Can you run Android or GNU/Linux?

>tfw fell for the blck overclock meme
>never bothered to do it

AAAAAHHHHH TURN ON YOUR GPU FANS TO 10% FUCK THAT SEMI PASSIVE MEME

Who dares awaken the ancient ones?

But it's winter in Australia!!

Just got the GPU installed. Upgraded from an old 760 that was starting to shit the bed.

Op here 10 mins after this post the Mobo died killing the cpu. It lasted a year at that clock on none low voltage ram rip... Time for ryzen

what you gonna buy?

Looking at ryzen but idk

Ryzen would probably be a good upgrade for you if maximum ST performance is not necessary.

Ryzen would be nice at this point. If you emulate PS2/Wii games expect to be at Haswell level of performance though. Which is pretty damn good still.

What are the benefits of w10 enterprise?

would a GTX 1050 Ti be a smart upgrade or is there a better option?

You can go even with 570 or 580 if you can get them. Otherwise, 1060 is not that bad either.

570 actually looks pretty tempting at 210€

Grab it quickly then, before the minerfags devour the stock.

waddup