Daily reminder that if you are not Irish or Greek you are NOT white

Daily reminder that if you are not Irish or Greek you are NOT white

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redleg
nypost.com/2013/11/07/psychologist-called-dad-unfit-parent-for-refusing-son-mcdonalds-suit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dear Irish. Stop coming here. AND STAY OUT.

>greek talking about whiteness

Didn't the English breed Irish with blacks do get more workforce?

I think I've read about it somewhere.

I have a visa to go there but I'm not going because its a shithole, enjoy your chinks and paki's

I heard the Germans breeded with the Russians and then shat out Poland. In the modern day everybody breeds with Polish women because they sell their ass for chump change.

t. Séamus O'brian

No need to get offensive. i think it's a tragedy.

>From 1641 to 1652, over 500,000 Irish were killed by the English and another 300,000 were sold as slaves. Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one single decade. Families were ripped apart as the British did not allow Irish dads to take their wives and children with them across the Atlantic. This led to a helpless population of homeless women and children. Britain’s solution was to auction them off as well.

>During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers

>African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African. The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit.

>The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure

This is some Sup Forums cuck fantasy without a shred of truth

>The Slaves That Time Forgot
>Book by John Martin

Why are Europeans obsessed with cuckolding? You lot disgust me.

I'm German, I'm as white as it gets.

Why are the English the most barbaric group of people to have ever existed?

you are american and result of 300 years of cuckoldry. even the most pale americans carry 13% SSA genes.

That comes back to globalresearch.ca/ which looks like a nutty website, its basically some guys blog.

Outside of this guys cuck fantasies: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redleg

>Redleg is a term used to refer to poor whites that live on Barbados, St. Vincent, Grenada and a few other Caribbean islands.

>Many of the Redleg's ancestors were forcibly transported by Oliver Cromwell consequent to his subjugation of Ireland.[2]

>The Redlegs,[which?] in turn, were unwilling to work alongside the freed slave population on the plantations.[citation needed] Therefore, most tried to emigrate to other British colonies whenever the opportunity arose, which reduced the white population to a small minority; and most of the white population that chose to stay eked out, at best, a subsistence living. The Redleg descendants of indentured servants today are extremely poor, almost all living in shacks in the countryside. Many Redlegs reside in St. John's Parish.

So not only was there no interracial breeding grounds, but most of them just emigrated to the US and some still live there.

I love Americas butthurt at England

But there are much more books and articles about it.

Anything thats reliably sourced and not just historical cuckold fiction?

Fuck off canacuck, don't you and the rest of the UK have a muslim bull to be prepping?

>t. 60% white

Didn't your muslim bull just shoot up some of your gay pets? Really makes you think

Might be, but I found something else that's nearly as interesting:

>Wife selling in England was a way of ending an unsatisfactory marriage by mutual agreement that probably began in the late 17th century, when divorce was a practical impossibility for all but the very wealthiest. After parading his wife with a halter around her neck, arm, or waist, a husband would publicly auction her to the highest bidder.

Donald Trump is going to win the election for sure. I wait your submissive male feminist tears while I experience true freedom.

>You can literally be called an unfit parent, loose custody of your child and almost brought up on neglect charges for refusing to buy your wifes son a happy meal at McDonalds
>Land of the """""""""free""""""

nypost.com/2013/11/07/psychologist-called-dad-unfit-parent-for-refusing-son-mcdonalds-suit/

This has got to be my favourite American story of all time.

Canada is very similar with their feminist rule. Enjoy going to jail for anything they deem racist or misogynistic and having guns.

Don't worry, you can watch Donald Trump fix this madness while your dominant feminist girlfriend pegs you to keep you in line :^)

keeeeeeeeek

Soon to be a thing of the past while that's going to be Canadas future

WTF I love America now