Screenfetch bread

mods are asleep, post em

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/thom_astro/page3/
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/
linux.softpedia.com/blog/Manjaro-Linux-Wiki-and-Forum-Aren-t-Accessible-Developers-Instruct-Users-to-Change-Their-System-Clocks-478006.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been waiting for this moment

You absolute madman
Is it any good?

It's spartan, but intuitive

Fix your font rendering Angelica.

Heh. Nice fetch, fido.

this better?

>2101 pkgs.
>unoobtoo
fail in the first post

kys scum
hello y2k

>revealing your identity on an anonymous image board

we love ubuntu here

laughed out loud to this joke

bumperino

What kind magic is this

There's a ton of ways to install a Linux distro to Android

Why the fuck i cant get it working on fresh lubuntu install?
>newb here

>Spectrwm
ayyyyyyyy

Kernel is x86_64 and CPU is Intel Atom so it's not running on his phone. Most likely VNC.

>fidget spinner logo

I know, i'm working on de-bloating.

hey lads
this guy went to space and took a lot of photos, lots of good wallpapers here

flickr.com/photos/thom_astro/page3/

there's also this nasa flickr with photos from the moon mission

flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/

Seriously.

Sup Forums used to be cool. its gone to complete crap tier.

"look at me guys linux is so cool I can screenfetch."

I get tired of that crap. nobody cares about your stupid screen fetches except you (because its probably the only program you know how to run from terminal.

This board should either be renamed to /win/ or to /llarp/ (linux live action role play cuz we all know thats all you pidors do with linux is role play using it

You're misunderstanding these threads, they're just an attempt to skirt the "no desktop threads" rule. Which as you may know, were a thing for at least a solid six years before they stopped them

m-muh unique s-secrecy

HOW?

too lazy
is this the new copypasta

xfce + tint2 + patched openbox but mvwm does the same thing

Hehehe

not my real name

shit teach me

bumping for this

Why did you have to say that you absolute fucking cunt? Now I'll never see anything else.

UBUNTU IS RUINED

RUINED
U
I
N
E
D

uwu

>birthday

How is this distro?

shit

why?

>using Trent Reznor's distro

I love it.

please post wallpaper

I dunno mang, it's always felt sluggish to me and I have zero respect for the maintainers, which doesn't help. Overall it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

hmm. I have Arch on my laptop and I also tried Antergos, and I loved pacman and the aur so I wanted something Arch based for my desktop. Manjaro is based on Arch but it's more stable so that's what I went for, since I need it for Uni and work.
I am not familiar with the developers so if you could shed some light on what you're talking about I promise I'll check it out later.
All in all it's a justwerks distro, to me it doesn't feel sluggish but to each his own. When I upgrade to a new computer after the summer I'll seriously consider just using Arch though. Never had it be unstable for anything, but I'll see what happens with the laptop through the summer and decide.

linux.softpedia.com/blog/Manjaro-Linux-Wiki-and-Forum-Aren-t-Accessible-Developers-Instruct-Users-to-Change-Their-System-Clocks-478006.shtml

Also, I've never seen the point of what they do with their repos. Last I checked they literally just sit two weeks behind Arch, which doesn't magically make them more stable. What's the point?