Unsure about my new license. Any thoughts?

Unsure about my new license. Any thoughts?

it's epic, epic for the win

I give it three fedoras out of five. Needs more whining about how oppressed you are.

Why be so passive-aggressive? Just say what you mean.
>NO NIGGERS
Wow that was hard.

>strictly prohibited to

Where do i subscribe to your blog?

14/88

Probably not very enforceable.
>muh edgy license, it sure shows them

Emotional-terrorism organisations is ill-defined, and your examples are shit (as neither are actually organisations).

>binaries or derivative works are not expected to display this license

may as well release it public domain for all the good that license is going to do

Emotionally terroristic ideologies then?

No license is enforceable on the internet

You are an idiot. How do you apply that term in court and win?

If licenses are not enforceable then what's the point in writing one?

Why do you leftist cowards hate your own race?

>nothing about the ""correct"" race of the programmers to use said software

cuck.

>I hate SJW liberal normies, what should I do?
>Should I write angry blog posts?
>Should I write angry forum comments?
>Nah, I will just write a fucking angry software license.

>study of Berlin protesters
Their conclusion would have been true for any group of young people in Berlin, seeing how living costs is among the highest in the world there.

aww, the leftists is triggered :(

...In opposite land?

Berlin is ridiculously cheap to live in, or at least was around five years ago when I was there.

Your license doesn't stop SJWs from using the software in any way. Also you have to be 18 or older to post in this image board.

>Get that fat
>Still have shit tits
Sad.

So you should leave then, yeah?

>Also you have to be 18 or older to post in this image board
then why are you here, leftypol?

The question is why are you here. This is Sup Forums, programming and girly socks, not nu-fascism and praise kek pepe memes.

> they don't like my nazi fanfic
> they mush be cuck leftist cultural marxist comminust globalist shills paid by soros
Sup Forums becoming /g-pol/ is the best thing that happened to this place in a long while

No, this is Sup Forums, not totally isolated subreddits. Board culture is independent but site culture is not. Don't like it, leave.

Sup Forums isn't your safespace, leftypol cuck

>Any thoughts?
Yeah, you're a fuckwit.

>Yeah, you're a fuckwit.

I've taken your feedback Into account.

Thoughts?

>he thinks Sup Forums is site culture
This website has always revolved around anime from the beginning. Just because you're an underage newfag and think that Sup Forums is some secret club "le internet hate machine xxDDD hitler was so cool you guise" just because you discovered it last summer, doesn't mean you know anything about the culture on this board, or on this site, or anonymous at all.

We call everyone fags and niggers, but that doesn't actually mean that we endorse real-life racism and nu-fascism in the guise of alt right memes on every fucking board. There's a containment board solely dedicated for that shit, just go back there and stop spamming NSFW pictures in a fucking SFW board you flaming newfag.

Sup Forums isn't inherently political. Saying otherwise damages your cause more than it helps.

OP is a faggot.

See Also, wtf is a leftypol? Is this some new alt right / nu-fascism meme?

This is why I hate any form of identification in debate. It's too easy when you know your opponent is a mentally defunct reject. And their only reason for picking a side is because it affects them.
I miss early internet. Used to have to battle things out.

Why is this anti white faggot so triggered?

So now "ideologies" can't use your software, great.

Let's make the absolute best web browser and release it under this licence.

Global rule #2, shitstain.

why do SJWs think anything not explicitly anti white is part of a "alt right / nu-fascism" conspiracy?

You're literally posting swastikas and white pride slogans..... Are you genuinely retarded or just pretending?

>Implying I was referring to Sup Forums
Current political climates infest every board and topic, that's the reality of being older than 12. Get used to it faggots.

Why do anti-SJW think anything not explicitly pro white is part of a "globalist jooz+femguknism" conspiracy?

>Global rule #2, shitstain.
doesn't say about how Sup Forums is your leftists safespace

>black pride is okay
>but white pride is bad
kill yourself, SJW

I'm not OP, btw

Why do alt right/nu-fascists think calling them out for being self-centered children is anti-white? You weren't aware that "white" and "adult" aren't mutually exclusive?

did he bring a wooden sword and a wooden shield to a protest?

Alt right memes aren't part of the current political climate, you prententious prick. Sup Forums isn't your fucking echo space.

>why do SJWs think anything not explicitly anti white is part of a "alt right / nu-fascism" conspiracy?
Why do RWNJs think that anything that isn't white supremacist is "anti-white"?

Where the hell did I say anything about BLM you fucking illiterate mongoloid? You really need to invent arguments? Fucking pathetic.

:^)

Says the guy who calls "SJW leftist" whoever shits on his license.

>If you call out my pathetic right-wing virtue signaling for what it is then you hate your own race
hmmmm

licenses are for saving your ass from legal issues that your project could cause, nobody on the user-side really respects them.

>organisations such as feminism
>feminism is an organisation
Are you 13?

Basically this.
Also "emotional-terrorist organisations" is not upholdable in a court of law. Your defense can't just spurt "but, your honor, they're globalist marxist globalists cucks" and then wink to the white judge ro some shit.
Anybody can use your shit and then you jave to actually prove they're "emotional terrorists", so unless it's the Stacy that friendzoned you, they're golden.

>right
>left
all of you.

A lot of people in Europe choose to live with their parents, sometimes into their late 20s, because it allows them to save up money for a down payment on a house/apartment, or they spend their earnings on a car.

High quality of life means high cost of living. Europe isn't the US where you can rent some shitty house for $400/mo. and live off of McDonald's and garbage GMO food from walmart.

Not to mention the high taxes in Europe that enable universal healthcare and free education. Most people in Europe don't go hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt to pay for university, mortgage, car, etc. like our American counterparts.

Tl;dr (living with parents + high quality of life + debt-free existence) > (living alone + low quality of life + debt)

Besides, once people find a gf/bf they usually move out because two incomes allows them to rent an apartment together.

Seriously, Americans put too much importance on moving out of one's parents house.

>not being an anit white SJW is "self centered"
go back to worshiping "Refugees", faggot
Why do you leftists hate your own race?
:)