>Start doing stuff
>Dell needs to install an update
>OK
>PC reboots without even asking
Windows 10 is a fucking joke

"Linux"

>R*ddit and Memey

>not updating windows in a year

You're lucky your shit didn't get cryptolocked in that time. Good on Microsoft for forcing that update on you.

>letting your PC do things without asking
Cuck

you made that choice op

switch to wine or atleast run windows in a VM so it doesnt have direct hardware access

also firewall that shill

Stop dual booting

>gpedit automatic updates off
>no automatic updates
>windows updates when i tell it too
Really not hard.

>b-but they will take out the ability to do that sometime in the future!

has windows 10 even been out for a year?

Thanks varg.

Nice try GNUmale but that simple just isn't true, unless you are computer illiterate and have manually installed malware program that does such a thing.

Nearly 2...

It literally did tho.

I need to sync my comfy iPod touch and neither wine not native applications work properly on Ubuntu

windows 10 is shit

not one has said otherwise

>motherfucker is still surprised

>posts on /g

get the fuck out, faggot

huh.

>have manually installed malware program that does such a thing.
Its named windows 10

>I need to sync my comfy iPod touch and neither wine not native applications work properly on Ubuntu
if it's just that, then perhaps a VM will do the trick
just pass through USB, it's pretty easy

Windows 10 has been out nearly 2 years

i said "huh.", not "huh?"

>Windows 10
What did you expect, retard?

Huh.

As a matter of fact, my default installation of Win10 Pro had forcefully rebooted while I was working on it precisely zero times since a bit over a year and a half ago when I started using it.

I also kept it up and connected to the Internet for about two months straight because of a motherboard failure that made rebooting my laptop a really bad idea as it would just refuse to turn on for an arbitrary period ranging from a few moments to a few weeks.

>It literally did tho.
It takes 2 weeks (like 4 or 6 with CU) of having your machine on 24/7 clicking "restart later" before it finally forces you to install security patches. Something about your story just doesn't add up to match the facts of reality.

Nice triple dubs but you're simply wrong.

>boot windows after more than a year
Well, given you make the "windows rebooted out of the blue when i wasn't looking to install updates" posts and threads every couple of weeks, i think one of those statements are false.
>I need to sync my comfy iPod touch and neither wine not native applications work properly on Ubuntu
You need to sync your ipod once a year?

>you are computer illiterate
No, he's just illiterate.

The only way for Win10 to go into reboot without alerting the user is for the said user to initiate reboot manually, which can be done by either directly - Start menu, Alt+F4, and such - or via agreeing to reboot after some sort of installation is finished.

In other words:
>Dell needs to reboot your PC to finish installing updates: OK/Cancel
>OP can't read for shit
>OK
>PC reboots
>OP makes this thread

>automatic updates
your fault for being a tech illiterate