You have 18 seconds to explain why you aren't using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

You have 18 seconds to explain why you aren't using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB.

Other urls found in this thread:

infoworld.com/article/2613504/microsoft-windows/microsoft-windows-microsoft-skips-too-good-windows-9-jumps-to-windows-10.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I?

It's the same shit for W7 cucks.

>lowest telemetry level
>no microsoft store
>no edge
>can turn off automatic updates
>only receives security updates
>no ads in start menu
>DX12 support
basically it has all the good parts of windows 10 (basically just dx12) and almost none of the bad parts.

But I am

Where can I find keys for it?

Because I use 8.1, which is an improved 7.

Too expensive.

>paying for windows

Find != buy, user.

Just use ms toolkit from MDL to activate it.

>game mode

I'm not a proprietary software cuckold.

What does "almost" mean you used it twice in telemetry and general.

You dont advertise very well with almost

>you used it twice
c-can you count user?

but I am

>hurrrrrr
>ayyyyyyyy
>durrrrrr

because i'm not a fag.

So there's literally no reason to use it over Windows 7 except DX12 which has no exclusives that aren't Microsoft published shovelware

Because i dont know what the difference between regular enterprise and LTSB enterprise. Eunning enterprise rn

The difference is that Enterprise is much shittier than ltsb

My PC rebooted last night for "updates :^)" while I was running a bruteforce in the foreground via ssh for several days. Fuck Microsoft.

ltsb doesn't have this problem

I don't need it, I use Linux.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise N 2015 LTSB
OS Version: 10.0.10240 N/A Build 10240

Windows 10 is basically Windows 7 with a bunch of bloat and unwanted shitware. No improvements were made.

Dumbass

Windows 7 users are cucked less than W8/10 users. Still cancer though.

I actually don't even know if it was for updates, haven't check my syslogs. It was just logged out and on the login screen so I assumed.

Because I have legit license for home edition.
Can not use shity pirated shit for business PC.

>DX12
>Hibernates by default so normies think it's faster, but this fucks up updates sometimes
What else?

No improvements were made. Except for maybe an extra 6 GB of borderline adware and unwanted shit. Using 7 and it's fucking great.

How often do you need to "update" the activation ? Could this be automatic ?

because im not wasteing my last copy of win10 on a laptop with a 250gb hardrive

>last copy

Linux and macOS don't have this problem

because win7 is still best os

Because I don't want to downgrade my windows 7.

thats why i use linux on said laptop

It's architecturally incompatible, not that I'd ever willingly use that steaming pile of shit anyway.

Because I use Linux

>You can pick the sweetcorn out of the shit so now theres almost none of the bad parts

not true, ctr+c works every time now

I'm using Windows 9
infoworld.com/article/2613504/microsoft-windows/microsoft-windows-microsoft-skips-too-good-windows-9-jumps-to-windows-10.html

what would happen if I deleted compattelrunner and replaced it with an exe that does nothing?

daily reminder ltsb (((still))) have telemetry enabled and cant be disabled

Still vulnerable to all the nasty remote exploits in the wild that plague W10 today.

I not a kid and I don't play games

Why is your OS in Arabic?

I can't find the download anywerhe help

>open qbittorrent
>click on search tab
>type "windows 10 ltsb"
>sort by seeders
>double click top result

Was that really so difficult?

I'll bite.
Where can I get an ISO and how can I activate?

>let me filter the water out of this piss jar it will drinkable again I swear

Astronauts do that, and they go to space and shit.

get an iso from microsoft, free 90 day trial. once the trial runs out, it still werks, with a small nag.

if this triggers you , then look into toolkit activation

I don't use propietary software even if its good.

Because I'm running Education which is also unfucked.

is it always supposed to say "LTSB Evaluation"?
What am I being evaluated for?

Your ability to install spyware.

you are evaluating the software

How to get the up Down speed nigga?

Cause Windows 7...

Will activation remove the "Evaluation" part?

i like embedded 8.1

Because (((Microsoft))).

you will pry windows 7 from my cold, dead hands.

i dodged vista. i dodged 8. i fucking gutted microsoft update, deleted shit at random, just to make sure the windows 10 monstrosity couldn't download

i fucking pirated windows 7, all of its programs, all of the shit, and as god as my witness i will never give it up until microsoft comes out with the "were sorry" windows 11 which is just windows 7 but faster.

fuck you fuck you fuck you to hell faggot OP you know how the japanese used windows 95 that's how ill use windows 7 GAAAAAAA

Dick stuck in fan now.

i downloaded the evaluation iso and installed it and the microsoft toolkit says it can't be activated because its an evaluation copy. there's no official download for the full ltsb iso. now i have a gimped os that will stop working after 90 days.

fuck you Sup Forums

Because I can

LTSB is bad to begin with, you have to reinstall a new version every time a feature update comes along, it's why there's a 2015 version and a 2016 version
Get enterprise or pro

B
O
T
N
E
T

>how the japanese used windows 95
elaborate
was it because 98 before 98SE was buggy and crashed a lot

I have it downloaded and I'm thinking about trying it, but I don't really have any compelling reasons to "upgrade" from 7, it's just this install of 7 is getting to be like 3 years old or so and I feel like I should get ready to move on.. 10 has been out for like 2 years now? Running 7 at this point is starting to feel like when I was running XP 64-bit on a new i5 laptop in 2010. (It was actually a very nice OS for my needs at the time, but I guess it didn't have drivers for a lot of people's stuff at the time.)

What do you want from 10 that isn't available for 7.

Who the fuck told you to get an eval copy? Refer to No. You can't activate the evaluation copy. You need to find an actual iso from somewhere.

actually i meant XP not 95, they transitioned very slowly

These ignorant retards don't know how to check for hash signatures to make sure the iso hasn't been tampered with.

Ten is some serious shit,dude. Hold off. Maybe they'll get they're shit sorted in the meantime. I've got a really bad feeling about where Microsoft is heading with things.Think: Apple wanna-be, walled garden, money grubbing, trash.

>Doesn't get "feature" updates
>implying this is a bad thing

but i am

Can I get Windows 10 activated for free like I can Windows 7? If not, then 10 isn't worth it.

Can you even get .NET 4.6 on that shit?

Windows 10

fuck off

.Net 4.7

excuse me, tubby?

really happy with my comfy, free OS :).
disadvantages of linux mint:
-laptop battery life. I'm never more 2 hours away from a power socket though.
-when my friends need help with their babby-os I need to google it instead of looking myself
-if my friends want to do something on my laptop they can't, I have to fire up chromium myself for them to fill in their credentials on fb (which my keylogger then saves).
honestly I wouldn't even find the time to play games if I wanted to.

search for "win 10 assistive"

It's free, fucker.

Because I use Edu :3

there are literally no public torrents with matching signatures.

Wait so you have to manually update it

>assistive technologies
w-what? do I need to prove I use assistive tools?

thanks user, you're a cool guy.

Because Education is the superior SKU

>american education

it gets security updates only, no "feature" updates which is a large part of the reason for running it at all for most people who would

That's because you were supposed to get the unevalutated ISO from the the same forums you got your toolkit from you mong. I'm assuming you did get your toolkit from MDL forums, if not enjoy your malware.

>being this new

reinstall the new version, yes

I can't get hidemyass VPN installed because i can't get 4.6

You should be on .Net 4.6 to begin with. All it needs is windows updates turned on so the .msi file can execute.
You are getting it straight from the MS website and not fucking windows update, right?

You asked a retarded question and got a proper answer

you didn't contribute shit

you use win 7

than*