Libya has an army you dumb bitch mother fucker. We will be a superpower by the year 9001 and we will fuck you up good

Libya has an army you dumb bitch mother fucker. We will be a superpower by the year 9001 and we will fuck you up good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NnAqu7Y4jBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Libya, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the Libya and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Libya Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How in heck is that thing supposed to shoot down a jet? Does it even have radar tracking?

ok

>be Libya
>have free healthcare/school, high level of education, free to start your own farm business
>All under Gaddafi
>suddenly uprising because they fall for the Jew's jedi mind tricks
>now a ln anarchy shithole with no government hosting the worst terrorists you could imagine

Wouldnuke/10

you're jealous of our AA guns that shoot infantry

>Jew's jedi mind tricks

>be british
>believe this bullshit

>secret raids on al-qaeda
It should be FOR al-qaeda amirite lads?

TFW ISIS has newer Trucks than Libya.

The Jews won

Deal with it man

>hosting the worst terrorists you could imagine
isnt that europe

>be Brit
>allow Muslims immigrants against Jews
>pakis flood EU
>gradually taking over a country which used to rule the world

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Heard you guys took Sirte back. Good job!

How would you describe the situation right now? Will there be a goverment soon? Is ISIS loosing? Are you afraid they might be stronger, if they start loosing in Syria/iraq?

Are the militias going to lay down? Will all parties recognize the democratic process and respect election or will they go batshit crazy once they loose?

Sorry you have uploaded the wrong picture

Is this supposed to trigger me ?

T.Algerian

I'm not.

I'm not even an arab or a black (thank you, god)

>be british
>get colonized by your former colonies
they are getting weaker here and i'm not sure if they will be stronger if they get beaten somewhere else
>are the militias going to lay down
the strongest milita laid down alongside several others
>will all parties recognize the democratic process
the parties are the biggest supporters of peace and a democratic election, with the exception of construction and justice party maybe

>free to start your own farm business
Yeah that's every kids dream to start a fucking "farm business". Why use your free education anf join the modern world when you can do the same job your prehistoric ancestors did?

no this triggers you guys

that wasn't even true btw that "gaddafi gave free stuff" meme is hilarious
under gaddafi if your business became too big or you become too famous and popular you will suddenly disappear

this also

Lost

Good to hear mate!

Wish you all the luck and fortune in trying to build a functional democracy! Hope you'll make it.

Just remember, that it might be hard, and democracy isn't always easy. Just keep trying and never give up!

Nice try, Helmut, but nah

haha, thanks for the (you) :^)

how about this?
thanks!
now with ISIS getting defeated at every front the people's hopes are up after being down for 4 years
its always like this with revolutions but in the end we will get democracy and all this would have paid off
you're welcome

If Gaddafi was so bad why did so many people fight and die to keep him in power?

Why did Libyans do this with Gaddafis green flag?

youtu.be/NnAqu7Y4jBg

I'm not from Paris. They wanted their beloved muslims, they pay the consequences.

Just don't turn into pussies like the egyptians and go back to dictatorship, then all would have been in vain.

Good luck!!

MENA posters make higher quality posts than Canadians and Americans, wew

I thought most of the free shit went to sub-Saharan African countries which is why dindus fought for him.

you do realize that tripoli was circled by gaddafi rocket launchers at that time right?
anyways its true he had many supporters (especially in tripoli since tripoli was the only city he was paying attention to) 80% were against him
did you wonder how eastern libya all became under rebel control in 5 days?
Thank You!
I hope the Egyptians realize their mistake

yeah he funded African countries a lot
I'm not sure if he gave their people free shit all i know is that he supported tons of African countries and Africans fought for him as mercenaries afterwards
btw fun fact Gaddafi once said he would replace the people of Libya with Africans if we fail to understand his ideas
literally speaking as if its his own damn property

I'm curious. Would love if you can elaborate/explain this a bit.

When did things ''turn to shit'' to use a expresion. After Gaddafi died, what exactly started this 2nd civil war?

There's still people to this day loyal to Gaddafi and the green movement. How do you explain that?

the 2nd civil war is our fault more or less
we rushed things and held elections without
A. having a unified army
B. even finish drafting the constitution
Islamists lose in the elections to secularists (in the first election) and resort to assassinating secularists and funding terror groups until the upper house was under their control
most people naturally retaliate and after enough hitting (this is where Hafter came in, he led the army to fight the terror groups protecting the islamists) they surrender and agree to hold another election
another election is held
islamists lose even worse than before )this time 70% secularist upper house)
they don't want to lose relevancy
they take over the capital by force
second civil war fully into action
the civil war ended with a truce between both side and a national unity government in power now soon to hold elections but this time with a unified army and of course after the constitution is drafted fully
there are still people to this day loyal to Hitler and the Nazi movement, How do you explain that?
they are mostly people who benefited from him such as people from his tribe and government workers (look at his cousin in Egypt)

So the fault lies mostly with crazy islamist that were butthurt they lost and perhaps a bit on the other side because they hurried the elections?

Good to see the Lybians refusing extremism and islamisn trough peaceful election. Sadly they were assholes.

Could you explain the truce a bit? And what is the road map ahead? The media here pretends the country is ruled by local tribes and warlords.

Since when were libyans this obsessed with us.

Sadly THERE were assholes**

>There's still people to this day loyal to Gaddafi and the green movement. How do you explain that?
>Poster from a country points out that while his countries dictator had support mist if the country was against him. Points out all the free stuff never existed and that the guy was unsurprisingly a dickhead.
>Sup Forums poster from a country far across the world tells him he's wrong with no sources. If sources are posted they will most likely be Infowars/RT tier.
>Typical fucking Sup Forums

I would appreciate a Egyptian POV of your situation as well. Feel free to join.

Do you think Sisi is good, bad, better then before..?
Why wasn't Morsi let to finish his term? Was he crazy/dangerous?

>So the fault lies mostly with crazy islamist that were butthurt they lost and perhaps a bit on the other side because they hurried the elections?
>Good to see the Lybians refusing extremism and islamisn trough peaceful election. Sadly they were assholes.
I think the same thing happened with Tunisia.

They do share a border with your country.

Yes but they are resonable all right now.

Hell the ''Islamist'' party actually gave power peacefully and I heard they even dropped the ''islamism'' part of their official ideology.

Saw a interview with their leader on CC Amampour. He seemed reasonable, even if I disagreed with his policies.
He seemed determined to respect the democratic process

CNN. Typo sorry.

the truce was made when the UN brought both sides to the table
it concluded with a unity govt led by pm faiz al serraj who is in power rn
the plan is for the constitution to be announced and elections to be held asap

Sisi is decent,hes not great but hes good and not corrupt,which is a great thing specially after you go out of a 30 year mubarak reign followed by morsi.

>Why wasn't Morsi let to finish his term? Was he crazy/dangerous?

Personally i think morsi himself was alright but there are two things that forced the people to remove him

First of all his party was literally made up by DURKA DURKA JIHAD ALLAHU AKBAR MUST RELEASE SAVE JERUSALEM FROM THE HAND OF KAFIR JIHAD NOW and full retarded extremism.

Second of all we had the equivalent of john oliver who kept making fun of him and his party that made the people more conscious of the autism going about.

A lot of people dislike the sisi because of his military coup but to be fair had he not done that we'd end up with another syria situation had morsi went stubborn so it was the proper decision.

some guy the other day accused me of being a shill and i was like
"ok im a shill you got me you probably know better than me about my country"

Keep in mind when i say a lot of people dislike sisi i mean people outside of egypt,most people here seem to have a positive view of him.

Is Sisi authoritarean?

Would you call him a dictator? I heard he jailed journalists, activists..etc

So Morsi's party was crazy, but Morsi ''all right''? Would you say he was a moderate?
Are you ''woried'' then that this sort of party got 50% in the elections?

Also you think Sisi, will hold free election or will he just keep himself in power?

>Canadian tries to lecture about Gaddafi to a Libyan

>every post was a question
>lecturing

Dumb kike

Sisi definitely used a bit of force at the start but that's perfectly understandable (it wasn't the violent kind of force),since as i said we had the equivalent of john oliver who was extremely popular with the people and continuasly made fun of the political leaders causing unrest so he had to be stopped since he was taking it too far,secondly the country was extremely unstable and there were riots or gangs all over the place abusing the situation,sisi is relaxing that now and i doubt he'll need to cheat in the elections as most people support him.

>Are you ''woried'' then that this sort of party got 50% in the elections?

No,that election was a choice between two big dildos and we had to choose one of them,either another corrupt retard or a religious group that could possibly be good,people went with the religious group in hopes they would actually not be retarded but that wasn't the case unfortunately.

why is egypt buying so many weapons despite your current economy?

Thank you for the reply!!

Wish you people all the luck, in building your country!!

1 last thing, if you have the time and want to.
But this ''John Oliver'' guy seems interesting.
Did he really have so much influence over the people?
Think I might have seen him on CNN, he was complaining, I believe, that his show was cancelled.

Ard el kenana

the john oliver guy is bassem youssef,hes starting a new show now don't know what it is about though,and i'm pretty sure atleast 60% of egypt watched his show.

Oh and i remembered something,al jazeera was banned because they were spreading some really heavy anti egyptian propaganda for some reason and would keep saying that the country is on fire and that riots are happening and using fake footage,dunno why but they seem to have something against egypt.

Holy hell, that's a lot.

Funny enough this reminds me of the 90's when we started getting comedy shows here after the revolution. We had couple of guys that I can safetly say more then half of Romania watched, and I doubt there were people who didn't hear of them.

This seems to happen after most revolutions...

qatar is muslim brotherhood duh
they shat on us too cuz we fought the islamists

They are founded by Qatar I believe, they are supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. I doubt they liked that Morsi lost power.....

Could I add by saying how fucked up, it is that you can get good information from Sup Forums and not the media....

Especially when Libya is concerned. If I were to believe them, I would think Libya was ruled by hundreds of warlords and the people returned to a medieval style of life.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREKT!!!

the media barely knows a thing about libya
i mean look at the wikipedia article it hasnt been updated in almost a year
we're just not relevant enough for them esp with all the drama in syria

They updated the map, showing ISIS loosing Sirte!!

It's something I guess..... But they still didn't say anything, anything about the unity government!

Should have had known.

haha i was going to update it that day but im not experienced with wikipedia plus i cant find any sources in english

Speaking about Wikipedias map.

It still shows, that some ''sharia councils'' hold some parts of benghazi and I think even tobruk.
Is there any truth to this?

yeah they are besieged in benghazi with no way to escape (they surrendered but the army refused fearing its a trap) the only thing keeping them alive is them hiding in the historical church and historical mosque which the army doesnt wanna risk bombing so they try to starve them out
its ironic that the church they tried to destroy is the one keeping them alive
and no there is no shura in tobruk

Good to hear, they are losing!

It is ironic indeed. Good decision though, extremists shouldn't be trusted, and even if they surrender they should be tried for any crime the commited