does Sup Forums like arch-anywhere for arch installation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-hgiQ-GRE&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using a installer because to retarded to install properly

>does Sup Forums like arch
only the unemployed half

hello english is yes

Yes, and the best part is it leaves no evidence that you can't install Arch like Antergos or Manjaro.

>using an installer because there is no fucking point in wasting time to install "properly"

rood!

sure proofed me wrong

you could just change the os-release file & remove the Antergos repo

but then again if you're too stupid to partition & install packages, you shouldn't bother at all.

Yes, it works really great and it's very simple. Try Revenge Installer, too, or just install Antergos.

>no evidence
Like lsb-release and few repo. That's not much.

I use it, no shame. Try ArchBang for an OpenRC version of it.
>installing it properly makes me less retarded
>being this obsessed with screenfetches
that being said Manjaro and Antergos screenfetches are fucking embarassments.

I mean, if you want to save time, just install a different distro. The whole benefit of using Arch over Manjaro, Antergos, etc., is that you get to totally customize things during the install process. This script sort of defeats the purpose. Nobody (other than autistic manchildren) is going to care that you don't have an Arch logo in your screenfetch.

t. someone who actually uses Arch

>totally customize things
Arch isn't source based, so it isn't true.

Script does minimal install though? Everything else is up to you.

pedant

even in a source-based distro you don't have total customization

customizing what?

Arch users will hate you if you a installer. I use Windows btw. :^)

>He needs an installer because he's too stupid to type a few simple commands into the terminal
Sad!

Installing Arch is so damn simple, why would you need an installer?

If you are going to use a installer just use Manjaro instead

Why use it, its a valuable lesson to install arch by yourself

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Archfags are really elitists pieces of shit

>he installs someone else's OS because he's too retarded to program his own OS

Neither you can without a guide.

Funny thing is, it's really easy to pretend you're using plain Arch when you're really using Antergos so you don't even need to install Arch to impress the autists here.

fucking archbronies

well no one uses plain arch and gnome

Whoa, now I'm super 1337 and shit.

I'm a collegiate intern and like Arch you ruseman.

even macfags use arch

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-hgiQ-GRE&t=

>He needs a car because he's too stupid to walk 30 miles
NEET!

I spoof my Ubuntu as Arch and bait Debian fags because they always get uppity and ass-blasted.I like to recommend Source Mage, too. LOL!

Just use whatever flavor of linux you like
If you give a shit about screenfetch threads kill yourself

I used it once, and I did like it.

I would still prefer to do the regular installation myself. It's not very hard or time-consuming, and it ensures that you're doing everything the proper way via the official up-to-date instructional wiki, rather than trusting some installation script that may or may not be up to date.

it keeps breaking midway on my old craptop so i switched to aui

why would someone use arch if they don't know how to setup a user account or compile software?

Stuff like partitioning the drive and connect to wifi without a graphical tool is a bit slower and probably requires most people to look up the documentation, but don't pretend this is takes more time than finding an alternative installer.

Installer or not, a true enthusiast will explore and tweak their systems. It's all the same learning experience in the end. Do you protest the remaining 99% of distros that ONLY are available with an installer? Arch used to have an installer and it's not as though they got rid of it because of some sort of neckbeard ethics. They ended it because they were too lazy to maintain it.

the archboot network iso with the ncurses installer is better

it comes with way too much stupid shit if you want a DE install