Raspberry Pi case by adafruit

Have tried a million different ways to fit this fucker into the case but it won't fit. How have people done this before?

What's getting in the way?

There's these little clips stopping it from setting into the case completely. I've tried pushing them out of the way but can't get it under all 4 of them

Cut some of them off

you probably have it turned the wrong way

try again with a different orientation, it should work, these things aren't that complicated

That's kind of a last resort thing since they keep it from sliding around in the case.
There must be a way to do this without removing parts

First line up the side and front ports, it'll slide in.

As you can see from the OP it's oriented the right way cause there are 3 openings for the Ethernet and usbs

>Raspberry Pi case by adafruit
they fucked up their molds. didn't allow for shrinkage.

return it.

Have you tried getting the front two clasps in place and then really forcing down on the back with the ports? They should click into place after enough force is applied assuming you have the holes aligned with the pegs.

Can you explain that a bit more. I can get the side ports lined up but when I try to do the rest it still can't go down

Push harder

I don't wanna break the pi...

It'll be fine

slide pi under clips and push other side into different looking clips? maybe i'm looking at it wrong

lol op you make me feel better about myself

>buying a case for a rasp
>not making your own

its like you hate comfy

I think you have to apply a lot more force. Those plastic clips will break before the board does.

+
Worked, was just hoping to god I didn't hear anything snap when I forced it in

Now you know it's damn secure.

I will eventually make my own case since I'm putting a sensor shield on top of the pi at some point

Wait nvm I'm dumb that's going on the arduino