Thank you for your interest in the position...

>Thank you for your interest in the position. We wished we had more openings to allow us to hire more candidates; however we are moving forward with other candidates at this time.

Please just give me a job. I'm poor as shit and I can't keep living in this squalor. I won't be able to pay for internet or my phone bill next month. Pls just hire me REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>interview blazer has been sitting in the closet for so long that it's starting to get an old person smell

Please give me stable full time work. Sitting at my house and doing nothing is terrible. I need a life, GIMME NOW!

>put up resume on indeed and LinkedIn along with best suit and tie picture
>company's from Hawaii to New England call all times of the night for phone interviews
Seriously, put some effort into your paper presence.

I just redid my resume but I haven't put it up on my LinkedIn yet. Good advise, thanks.

I feel you man, I have an interview soon, but I don't have any hope. Have no money, low on food. This month was near to internetless.

>did multiple hackathons
>two apps on market
>two internships
>cs degree
>going on 6 months unemployed
>sent out 30 resumes just in the past week
>one response
>rejected the same day
>i tried so hard
>and got so far
>but in the end
>it doesn't even matter

Why even try anymore? We'll continue to be jobless beta males that will be scolded at by baby boomers for not living in a low supply labor market. They shat out 5+ kids each and expect us to fend for ourselves.

get on NEETBUX and move in with other people. Only way you're gonna survive if you can't live at home.

Because we have the capacity for more, times suck but you can't experience growth without facing challenges in life. People don't stay at the bottom forever if they focus, get to work, and take advantage of the opportunities they are presented.

don't listen to this guy.

Stay with the memes, anons!

Keep working faggots. If you need money, work a shit job while you keep working on your shit at home. You have time.

And don't fucking blame the market - the universe doesn't give a shit about you.

QFT

you can't blame market saturation Think about China or Japan

Liberty mutual is hiring, they'll seriously take anyone.

>he looked at the wikipedia article on stoicism for 5 minutes and thinks he understands it

denying reality isn't stoic. The market is in fact saturated and you are in fact competing against half the country of India. if you're not taking this into account you're not making decisions correctly.

First off, I didn't read shit.

Anyway why in the fuck would you ever expect a market to not be saturated? And what the fuck do you think the successful people in that market are doing? Complaining?

>Sitting at my house and doing nothing is terrible
no, it's not. Sitting at your house and doing nothing with dwindling money is terrible

meetup.com
Found a nix usergroup where I met my boss and got my job after about a year of weekly events.
I can rent a house with no worries now and I've got that exp employers like to see so much, and hmi/scada design exp at that.
It's really about who you know. At least it was in my case, having no formal education.

You can do it, just gotta get yourself out there.
gl

Get a shit tier job while searching.

>he actually fell for the STEM meme
shoulda just got a humanities major and scored a cushy university job you dolt. my brother in law is making almost six figures at a public uni with a fucking religious studies masters

t. someone whose never been to the bottom

Wow my linkedin wasn't as outdated as I thought and some people actually did seriously look at it. Cool beans.

I don't work in IT thought getting a job in IT would be easy as anything.

For those who are unemployed what are your qualifications/specialities?

You ever tried asking to take on any roles as a volunteer? It builds up experience, and if you do well, there's a good chance they'll hire.

Yeah, I'm totally gonna work for free while I'm barely able to feed myself or pay my bills amidst my job search.

but im not religious

Have you tried IT Support? If you're not completely autistic you should get in.
Start automating every thing you can when you have free time.
I got promoted in about a year and a half (this will strongly depend on your manager and luck)

Can you please shop some vomit and snot into the crying and enraged pepe? Also please use a higher resolution.
Thanks

have you tried not being worthless