Windows 10 removing Cheat Programs

Windows is now removing all cheat programs, just found Cheat engine removed, no AV has listed it removed. It was automatically removed by windows 10.

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Serves you right. Now bugger off back to Sup Forums.

Every file inspected, no viruses detected.

>CE removed

Rolling back to W7

Cheat Engine is a useful debug tool for any program, and doesn't work for cheating in literally any multiplayer game in 2017

>Chrome
>Windows 10
>Cortana enabled
>GeForce Experience™

Nah, you just have to use the version offered by the Windows 10 Store.

>Windows 10 keep cucking it's user base harder and harder.

Ads, bugs, telemetry,

Best of all they keep defending it and what a great OS it is. Is this Stockholm Syndrome in action?

>removing what is essentially a debugger
yeah, okay.

go into your settings and check if "game monitor" is enabled

While your computer's crashing mines multitasking and it has done all my work without me even asking.

>this many people on Sup Forums took the free upgrade to windows 10 and didn't stay on the perfectly fine win 7

Sup Forums is dumber than I thought.

That update is not available yet to public and it only monitors windows store games.

I'm not even using creators update, it literally removed the whole cheat engine folder which is not even installed. I just copied it to the program directory.

are you sure it's "removing cheatengine" and not "removing random shit in what's supposed to be a managed directory"

dob geg cuck OS

It is all about the pentiums, baby!

>removing binaries and files from your personal machine without your consent.
KEK, I'm glad I left this trash behind me.

Updating to the next build usually removes some stuff, one time is speccy another times was gputweak, perhaps the installed version was marked as incompatible, dunno

It was probably this.

>but dude muh gayms and muh photoshop that I never use

>Updating to the next build usually removes some stuff
Literally never happened to me. Not a single program.

>One time windows 10 (at least I THINK it was windows) deleted most of my pirated games
>It has not happened again

what did windows 10 mean by this?

inb4 you uninstalled a game and it took the entire games folder with it

Had this happen once with origin, because the fucking shitty program doesn't create a subfolder on its own during install. Fuck that trash.

Windows 10's stupidity and glitches come to a new level if you try to move your programs directory.

What are you talking about you stupid nigger?

It does work for multiplayer games tho.

Probably because you waited before getting a feature update and either updated the applications in the mean time or other patches came out for Windows that meant the applications were no longer unstable and so weren't removed.

It's not your computer OP

>no AV has listed it removed

So you do have AV installed?

I ran into similar problem before on my friend laptop, his AV kept removing some exe files without actually noting that. When he disabled it, it went fine. However, it might be Windows Defender removing files too. You can try with disabling it.

I never ran into such situation myself however, so thats the best I can advise.

I forgot how disgusting windows font rendering is