"It doesn't matter if a thread has nothing to do with international culture...

>"It doesn't matter if a thread has nothing to do with international culture. As long as there are some letters between slashes in the subject line, I won't delete it!"
Moderator """""logic""""", everyone

What happened, user?
You can tell us.

at least he is compensated competitively4

I hear he's been getting crazy raises

Don't bully the mods pls

Regardless of why OP got banned, generals are a terrible, cancerous blight on our fair board. They are merely multilingual shitposting reservoirs and serve no purpose.

>mfw reading /brit/ once (which was enough)
And don't even try to pretend that the other generals are somehow better

Moderation ain't free.

/brit/ is the worst general on here. The only reason I wouldn't want to see it nuked is if it was, then all the posters there might use the rest of the board as their designated shitposted zone instead.

I didn't get banned, I'm just complaining about how the generals are ruining this board and how the mods refuse to do anything about it

God I hate the fuckers. They constantly keep changing their /names/ ever so slightly. It's a pain in the ass to filter them all reliably, and that's not even touching the issues like pushing threads off page 10.
I have 41 generals filtered right now. This is beyond ridiculous.

/intg/ when?

story goes he does it for free

Why is there not one already?

the general problem has only been gradually building up since 2013

we're at a tipping point now though

Ruining what? What purpose do threads like those:
Serve instead?

This board is already 50% shitposting, the generals just concentrate it in one thread instead of creating 50 "do you have doors in your country"

its annoying

some gneerals you can actually drop into and ask them about their country and talk to them

in others its just pure shitposting/autism

Generals are terrible and undefendable.

So it's
>opinions

>the generals just concentrate it in one thread
Yeah, no. They concentrate it in 50 different threads and create breeding grounds for more retards who come to Sup Forums and learn that shitposting is what it's all about. They constantly push threads off page 10, significantly lowering their longevity. They clutter up the board unless you go through the effort of setting up filters, which many people can't be arsed to do and end up switching boards, lowering the non-general userbase.
Shitposting, be it >tfw no gf frogs or generals, should be banned on sight, not encouraged.

Your /fr/ general is shit. Kill yourself circlejerking faggot.

/fr/ is one of the better ones, you can drop by and ask about France there - if you tried that in /brit/ for example you'd probably just get greentext and fedoraposting

tfw belarus used to be a meme word on here just like benin

those were the days

/fr/ just insults you for not being able to speak French.

Generals in general are pure cancer that dont belong in Sup Forums. They exist only because redditors came here in around 11-12 and kept pushing this concept until it became accepted. Just take a look at /jp/ it's a sad sight.

Still better than /tg/. Christ how that place went to shit.