It is possible to connect and communicate (even telepathically) with other people during your dreams/while sleeping...

It is possible to connect and communicate (even telepathically) with other people during your dreams/while sleeping. You could even coordinate certain activities like building a company or changing a country with other people who don't communicate with you via any other means than through telepathic discussions and knowledge sharing during dreams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MB04fXPKWBk
youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOg-kC6Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=YYHYxFHIzJ0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=dream telepathy
youtube.com/watch?v=bKcULvfWsgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v5ZZMReItSk
collective-evolution.com/2014/09/16/scientists-demonstrate-remarkable-evidence-of-dream-telepathy-between-people/
youtu.be/Sa_vt0QYmmI?t=22s
operationmeditation.com/discover/9-facts-about-telepathic-communication/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Therefore, telepathy is now technology and valid to discuss on Sup Forums.

Well time to install Gentoo on my brain

Please avoid installing and distributing telepathic brain viruses.

What kind of company do you dream about?

/tg/-Telepathy General

Technology.
>Home automation
>Space travel
>Vehicles
>Technology that legitimately helps people in their lives

Yeah everyone does it OP

Also creating software
>New Operating System
>Video games
>Other useful software including websites

>scientists have discovered unbelievable evidence
so unbelievable, I literally don't believe it.
OP, if you are suffering a psychotic break I recommend you seek medical attention. Telepathy isn't real, and will never be real.

What do you use your dream/telepathy capabilities for?

Don't think your brain has enough processing power to even finish the compile.

Home automation is a tough not to crack
Muh competing standards
Muh high costs for devices.
Space travel is unaffordable for regular ass niggers and even then what would you do that is better than space x/blue origin etc.
Vehicles depends on what you wanna do? Some kind of doohickey? Maybe.
Technology that helps people is very broad. What exactly or what areas do you really want to focus on?

It has been confirmed to be real. You need to study more. Your mind is manipulated to believe that it is not real. Notice your own thoughts and try to believe that it is real. You will find that there is something that seems external that obstructs your ability to change your beliefs.

How is this technology?
Go to /x/.
If you came from there go bother /sci/ until they tell you no.

>Is it possible
no

People who believe in telepathy don't just believe without basis. They have had actual, real supernatural experiences that validate such beliefs.

It is possible.
I already created a thread on /x/ regarding this subject. They started talking about how females will take control of society because men will begin dying out.

I've done this with a friend but we weren't sleeping.

We were both just straightening out from an acid trip and sleeping in the same tent at a festival. We began breathing in sync and things got a bit weird.

He was able to visualise the same stuff I was visualising and was able to listen to my thoughts.

We verified this multiple times. I asked math questions in my head and would then say, in my head, say the answer out loud, and he would speak the correct answer. We did another thing where I would thing of an object and he would speak it correctly.

Interesting however I must point out that it is also possible to achieve such means of communication without resorting to drugs.

>I already created a thread on /x/ regarding this subject. They started talking about how females will take control of society because men will begin dying out.

That sound like talking.

>>/x/19115537

Simpyl put: Humans are not any smarter compared to 4000years ago and witch hunt will be the thing in 2020.

Bonus thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=MB04fXPKWBk

Have you even read ?
Your mind has a system that prevents you from believing or realizing the truth. For example, if you try to allow yourself to believe in telepathy, your mind will automatically throw up obstructions, your body may even physically react by becoming anxious. In order to free your mind and gain access to such abilities you need to be able to overcome these obstructions.
Try it yourself. You can stop believing in it later if you want.

Cute try but when we were young we had no "obstructions" and still could not do shit with our jedi powers.

so fk u

Did you guys all stop taking your Klonopin? You know how you get when you don't take your meds. Come back down to Earth, and get a job while you're at it.

You do realize that such a response indicates that you have very strong obstructions at work in your mind?

When you were younger you made certain decisions about what you believe is true and what is false. Your subconscious now will automatically generate thoughts, words, and even distract you or try to get you to ignore the facts simply to maintain the belief that you decided was true.

In order to now believe the truth, you need to release such false beliefs, say to yourself that you no longer believe what you decided was true, and you now believe that telepathy (or some other thing) is true.

New thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOg-kC6Sg

2:00 [onwards]
We are legit, fact remains, only a winner in it can see the end
Inner is the primary reason you all know we exist
Yeah I know it is strange, I can say you all don’t really know how sweet it is
Don’t ask me what my secret is, I plead the fifth
I will die before I divulge my prized ingredient

>Scientists
"no"

Read the thread, friend.

Theme song for people who willfully refuse to believe in telepathy:
youtube.com/watch?v=YYHYxFHIzJ0

No, retard. Don't take the junkies/schizos in this thread seriously, the post attracted them.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=dream telepathy

kys

Theme song for those who manage to successfully connect to the telepathic dreamtime forum:
youtube.com/watch?v=bKcULvfWsgQ

Is that your best response?
How about you respond by seeking to challenge your own false beliefs?

>wah wah I'm a deluded snowflake that thinks I've discovered something normies don't know when in reality I'm just an average Joe with no life wah wah

youtube.com/watch?v=v5ZZMReItSk

I'm an idea not a thing, I cannot be destroyed

Can't tell me I don't know something I do know
I can't not do something that I said I'm gonna do so

They can't know my style, they can't see me
Too hot for radio, show banned from TV
They can't read me

Son I'm about to stampede them

It's not real

You're not posting scientific evidence. That's not how science works. You can't just say "scientists said it" and then it's real

>Can't tell me I don't know something I do know
Just because you think your knowledge is real doesn't mean your knowledge is real

Telepathy is not possible.
If you don't believe me, try out some experiments for yourself.
Can you use it to get information that you didn't know before better than guessing?
11 year olds have proved telepathy to be fiction. What's your excuse?

who cares unless I can make my ex who likes to be treated like a dog have dreams about being a dog

I'm guessing the only studies that find anything have a tiny number of participants or are literally paid for by the EPSP foundations.

>Just because you think your knowledge is real doesn't mean your knowledge is real
Your argument invalidates itself.
You can investigate any existing scientific evidence yourself. I never said it was scientifically verified, that was simply a component of the image I posted. I stated that it was real as a simple, unquestionable fact. It is. Those who experience it for themselves are unable to provide any direct proof. I implore you to overcome your own doubts about the claims made by others and consider whether those who report to legitimately experience telepathy are presenting truthful information.

For investigate instance, here is the article referencing the description in my OP image:
collective-evolution.com/2014/09/16/scientists-demonstrate-remarkable-evidence-of-dream-telepathy-between-people/

>implying belief is a choice

One of the threads on Sup Forums that will make me want to die inside from embarassment

You can make it a choice.
For example, if you want to believe in telepathy you have to be aware that your existing belief will try to prevent you.
Your existing belief will surface, and may distract you, make you experience emotions, and cause you to think thoughts that reinforce your existing belief.
You need to tell your sub-conscious that you no longer believe that telepathy is not real, and that you now believe it is.
You may also have to reinforce this new belief by doing the same kind of thing for a few days in a row (especially if you have weak control over your subconscious).
Try it, if not to correct your invalid belief about telepathy being false, then at least as a test of your ability to change your beliefs and study and experience how your subconscious works.

What are you embarrassed about, friend?
Many of us have adjusted our subconscious so that we no longer feel negative emotions like embarrassment.

Write notes to other people before you go to bed

no

Yeah I'm going to make a system like that. The only problem is that some people go to bed and sleep at different times so we are going to have to deal with it somehow.

* Telepathically informs all people who have or will read this thread that telepathy is real *

Don't worry, i got this.
-j86000000000000

is this bait

Telepathy is real. If you want to believe, you can try something like what describes.

today's the last day you'll ever live

No.
youtu.be/Sa_vt0QYmmI?t=22s

it's an unquestionable fact
you only don't believe it because there's something in your brain that actively tries to stop you from believing it

False.

True.

There are no consumer technology like that yet.

But it is very much within the realm of plausibility. Brain activity can be linked with two BCI connected via wifi/bluetooth. Each one updating each other's status.

However the level of sophistication needed for such technology probably wont be available for atleast 20-30 years because our understanding of the brain waves to information and memory encoding and decoding isn't that advanced yet. Its geting there, however not there yet.

Evil ofc

maybe but probably not lol

read thread it real.

OP Here. Bumping for actual, legitimate input from the Sup Forums community.

No.

You mean memes?

Back to

Probably.

Today on 'I'm special, just not quantifiably' : this thread.

>It's another episode of the self-important 'I'm special' delusion.

Powerlessness is a twisted powerful thing for the mind to bear.

Until it's proven and quantifiable you can heck off with this mumbo jumbo.

>heck off

>the power of the mind to know the past
It's called memory my man.
Also these percentages are fucking bullshit, I wonder what sort of weird community they did the survey on.

why is this on Sup Forums

Please see and and in general simply read the whole thread.

What the fuck is this shit. Fucking telepathy, kek

I'm not sure if the Sceptics Society offers 100k bucks or a million for proving supernatural phenomena.
Let me know when someone claims that prize.
Come on user, it's been proven! You can achieve that!
Why haven't you claimed your million bucks yet?

Yes you can communicate telepathically

Have you ever wished that you could say something to someone who is no longer a part of your life? Well, you can. Though humans use words to communicate, we can also communicate with our thoughts. The problem is we often block out our ability to sense the thoughts of others, or we have so much chatter inside of our minds that we can’t pick up on what others are saying.
But you can communicate with someone telepathically, even automatically with someone you’ve had a strong connection with in your life.

How to communicate telepathically

It’s really very simple. Intention is a powerful thing, and intending to communicate telepathically is half the battle. When you want to communicate telepathically with someone, it helps to get into a meditative state because that quiets your mind allowing you to more easily transmit thoughts and take in the thoughts of others. Then you want to use your imagination to create a scene in which you are physically with the person you want to communicate with. Create a scene that is comfortable to you. Perhaps in your imagination, you’ll be sitting with the person on the beach or spending time at a place that is important to the both of you. The idea is to set a scene that is comfortable for you so that you can relax and allow your thoughts to be transported...

Let me know if you would like further information.

What's are some good research and shit to read on that?

Following on from that post:

Now, you simply begin to have the conversation in your head. Try to create as many details about the scene as you can in your mind and believe that the words that you are saying are being heard by the higher self of the person you want to communicate with. In fact, the words are reaching the heart and higher self of the person. We’re all connected and this exercise in telepathy can prove that to you. You can also use techniques to test your telepathic communication.

Notice how the relationship shifts according to the conversation that you have in your head. Telepathy can be the basis of all of your relationships if you’re willing to have an open mind and believe.

Try reading this if you want to know more general information about telepathy:
operationmeditation.com/discover/9-facts-about-telepathic-communication/

Fuck off

If you want to continue this conversation you are welcome to hit me with your mindwaves next time you are dreaming.

Thank you I will do my best however you must be aware that it is harder to telepathically communicate with someone who is skeptical or closed minded about telepathy. You can help by trying to believe in telepathy.

Have you ever managed to talk to someone

Wow. That is some amazing circular reasoning there.

Facts about telepathy

It is more likely to happen between people who have a close relationship
> Twins say they can sense the others feelings
> Some people can tune into animals or their pets
Skepticism may lock out this ability
> A closed mind is less likely to be able to transmit or receive effectively
A relaxed state greatly increases telepathic powers
> Meditation can help relax the mind and body and make you more able to send or receive telepathic messages
The skill takes time to develop and perfect, be patient with practice
Good health and well-being may improve telepathy
> When you are sick, the ability to project thoughts and feelings is weaker
As you send your thoughts, you should intuitively get a feeling that your message has been sent
When receiving telepathy, you may feel that you are imagining things
> Telepathic signals can be received as feelings, emotions, thoughts, images, and desires
Some people can telepathically communicate while dreaming
Telepathy enables one to relate with someone at a higher level with a greater understanding
> With animals, you can understand the needs and wants of your pet

Yeah. I can get people to call me. I also am a telepathic broadcaster.

You do not understand how your subconscious works. Read to get a perspective on how it works and get some practice changing your beliefs.

At some point or the other, we all have experienced Telepathy. Maybe you were thinking of someone you haven't talked to in months and you suddenly get a call from him. Or when two people are together, they might say the same thing at the same time. These are spontaneous mind-to-mind communication. Such Telepathy tends to occur frequently between closely related individuals.
Magnetists have discovered that telepathy was among the so-called "higher-phenomena" observed in magnetized subjects, who read the thoughts of the magnetists and carried out the unspoken instructions.
telepathy testing is simple. A sender in one room would try to transmit a two-digit number, a taste, or a visual image to a receiver in another room. The French physiologist Charles Richet introduced mathematical chance to the tests, and also discovered that telepathy occurred independent of hypnotism.
Telepathy occurs spontaneously in incidents of crisis where a relative or friend has been injured or killed in an accident. An individual is aware of the danger to the other person from a distance. Such information seems to come in different forms as in thought fragments, like something is wrong; in dreams, visions, hallucinations, mental images, in clairaudience, or in words that pop into the mind. Often such information causes the person, the receiver, to change their course of action, such as changing travel plans or daily schedule, or to just call or contact the other person. Some incidents involve apparent telepathy between humans and animals.
Telepathy seems to be related to the individual's emotional state. This is true of both the sender and receiver. Most women were receivers, as case findings showed, and one possible explanation is that women are more in touch with their emotions and rely on intuition more than men.

Hell fucking no. Are you retarded or something?

Telepathy can be induced in the dream state. It appears to be related to some biological factors: blood volume changes during telepathic sending, and electroencephalogram monitoring show that the brain waves of the recipient change to match those of the sender.
Dissociative drugs adversely affect telepathy, but caffeine has a positive effect on it.
Telepathy and clairvoyance have been concluded to be the same psychic function manifested in different ways. Also, telepathy is not affected by distance or obstacles between the sender and receiver.
A telepathic experiment conducted during the Apollo 14 mission in 1971 proved distance is not a barrier. The experiment was not authorized by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), nor was it announced until the mission was completed. Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell conducted the experiment with four recipients on Earth, 150,000 miles below. Mitchell concentrated on sequences of twenty-five random numbers. He completed 200 sequences. Guessing 40 correctly was the mean chance. Two of the recipients guessed 51 correctly. This far exceeded Mitchell's expectations, but still was only moderately significant.
Like other forms of psychic phenomena, telepathy is elusive and difficult to test systematically. Enough evidence is available to reasonably substantiate the phenomenon does exist. But, quantifying it seems to be another matter. The phenomenon is closely connect to the emotional states on both the sender and receiver which creates difficulty in replicating experimental results. Attitudinal factors also influence the phenomenon. The best that researchers can hope for is to have supportive and receptive subjects in experiments that produce similar results.

>not being up to date on the Latest Ebin MeeMays from ZuccBook