pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01M0QEYR4
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Blank-108-ANSI-ISO-layout-Thick-PBT-Keycap-For-OEM-Cherry-MX-Switches-Mechanical/32810722028.html
pastebin.com/QJD7fSGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aimpad 61 pcb when

Forty years and still trucking.

Is graphite a good enough lube to stop scratchyness while keeping the stock feel?

You'll want a non-conductive lube for obvious reasons.

What's it like never having a human female over? I hope you go to prison for owning that pervy keyboard you vapid fat fuck.

you get more (You)s with Intel / AMD b8 threads, m8

Human females are dumb sluts anyway, anime females and traps are objectively superior.

>spill water on my keyboard
>didn't take it apart because I didn't want to nullify the warranty
>I don't have screwdriver with me right now anyways
>I let it dry over night facing down, It wasn't that much water
>12 hours later
>now when press down the down arrow key, right arrow key is activated as well
did I fuck up, should I give it more time?

did you leave it in rice for those 12 hours?

>human female
3D girls can't compete with hatsune miku's mad armpit game

I don't have rice
>inb4 you fucked up

Decide my next board Sup Forums
>last was CM Quickfire TKL
>sick of not being able to find complete sets in UK layout I am going to switch to US layout
>UK layout is ugly
>TKL okay
> Preferably less than $100 USD
>Location HK
>backlight RGB or none
>red switch

Do I meme Filco/Ducky Shine and call it a day?

Is the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid TKL still the best TKL around?

I'm very out of date on mechanical keyboards.

Id say Leopold since they come with better keycaps. However since this is all preference you're better off trying them yourself at a brick and mortar store like keyboard hell in Mk.

Keyboard hell is in Sham Shui Po now.

That's what I was going to do but if hell guy recs me two different Leopold at same size factor I don't think I can differentiate much. With Leopold, are there things to look out for or to avoid? Thanks user.

I was about to compete my Amazon order for my budget PC build and I just remembered I need a keyboard. Can any of you keyboard afficianados recommend a CHEAP ($40 or less) keyboard? I just need something basic that isn't too loud. I've been using an HP laptop with chicklet keyboard for the last 5 years if you want to know how low my standards are.

I realize this is like asking a wine connoisseur what the best boxed wine is or a cohiba smoker if they prefer peach or grape white owls, but whatever.

amazon.com/dp/B01M0QEYR4

Basic full-size chinkboard with no-name brown switches for babby's first mechanical keyboard. There's also a TKL for $9 less.

If only I can into wiring to do same LED base. I like it.

why are clears so rare?

Hard to make them look pretty and not cheap.

>fixed slope

>not working at a desk already perfectly catered to your height and posture

Step UP

Miku is normie, kys retard.

>Berates someone for liking something that's superficial, hurting no one
>Calls them vapid
Hmmm I don't think you know what that word means. Either way you're a hypocritical piece of shit.

member when you repeatedly press a key on a keyboard and the computer beeps... computers have no souls these days because they don't beep if you do that now

EnjoyPBT familia here?

Hey user, press shift 5 times in a row and rejoice.

PBT is the patrician material

my mobo doesn't have a speaker lol

right here

These threads r dead

Bought a new KBParadise V60 with Gateron Yellows for $70 as my first mechanical keyboard, then I bought blank white PBT keycaps to go with it. It has yet to be delivered, though. Thoughts?

what are romer-g switches?

only decent looking keyboard here is logitech g810
tesoro with something called agile
and hyperx alloy fps which looks decent and has brown switches but suspiciousously cheaper, tempting though
other either razer or red switches

i'm just tired replacing cheap membrane every year because it gets too loud

personally I find F keys this close to numbers annoying, takes time to get used to

Is there a 'recommended' way to clean your mechanical keyboard? I have a can of condensed air & some rubbing alcohol, that's all I need, right?

For reference, I have a Corsair K95 RGMeme Edition

I've only experience PBT keys on a Unicomp.

Romer-Gs are Logitech's proprietary switches used on their gaeman boards. Best way I can describe it is an MX Brown with a higher tactile bump.

It's a really hit-or-miss switch, and the G413 is the only one that doesn't look like ricer shit.

what about hyperx on the pic? are they cheaply built or something?
my choices are limited here

How about Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L with white LED?

not sold here

How can I put my waifu on my keycaps

WASD keyboards
make sure the detail are big enough or it will look like shit
compare op to this to see what I mean

another one that looks like shit

Note that the space-bar might not be standard so you should ask him, but the bot keycaps which come with the board already great. Other than that at your price it's either the 660 or 750 (MX red) so choose whichever key layout suits you (660 may be too minimal for some, it also doesn't have front facing font).

He recently moved to Mk you can check his Facebook for location.

I have an MK Fission because it was the cheapest way to get MK clears. But I feel like the key polling has some kind of timing bug. It keeps dropping keys that I know actuate and it keeps reordering keys that I know were pressed in a different order, more than a millisecond apart. Should I tear it open and replace the electronics with a teensy? I have the skills and know how, I know don't know if it's worth the effort.

hand wire?

I don't think there has been a thread that reached bump limit for a week

How about you don't use a unix based os

I don't use a unix based os.

No, I just bought it directly from mk.com. Didn't make it myself if that's what you mean

That's weeb as fuck but it looks good.

Are these caps good?
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Blank-108-ANSI-ISO-layout-Thick-PBT-Keycap-For-OEM-Cherry-MX-Switches-Mechanical/32810722028.html

I have no place to go.

>nip keycaps are 85 burgers

Are Aristotle or Zealio switches remotely worth trying? I wanna build a board with some uncommon switches. Looking for high clickiness or perfect smooth linearity.
Any good switch mods/combos do this?

input.club/linear
input.club/tactile
input.club/tactile-clicky

A list of production switches isn't useful. I'm looking for peoples opinions. I know how google works, but it's all leddit shills who love everything and can't see negatives.

there is a cheaper set without the sushi for 50 bucks

okay then here is the official /mkg/ switch guide

>brown is useless shit
Stop reading here.

So which are the "pretty good" ones, Gateron?
Been looking into the Kailh box Gold ones. Dunno how they stack up

Kailh box white*

are blacks really that heavy?
also, anyone tried linear greys?

>Cherry MX

Yes, and?

>1) What keyboard do I buy?
> - See the buyer's guide

>No buyer's guide listed

It's very old and outdated. The buyer's template is much better since there are just too many keyboards out there. It's:
pastebin.com/QJD7fSGU
but I wouldn't use it since there are better keyboards, and some of the ones on there have been discontinued

Oh okay, that makes sense. I just wanted to look around for options, since I'm starting to think my full size keyboard doesn't allow for good mouse placement. Though I really don't have a specific request or something.
The faq should be updated then, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

consider something with the 1800 layout. That way you have a number pad, while still having about the same size as a TKL. The 980m in the pic is missing a few keys for the sake of a more standard layout, while the original 1800 has all the keys of a full size keyboard

Leopold's PBT keycaps suck. They have very sharp edges that make them uncomfotable to type on for long periods. Also, they use clipped stabilizers instead of an improved solution to soft cherry stabilizers, which means the stabilized keys are really loud and clanky. If you want a solid TKL, get a KUL ES-87 and put some nice GMKs or dye-sub PBT from China on it.

They all look like shit...

Anyone here have Topres? Are they a meme or are they worth the $200+ premium?

They are a meme, and that is why they cost so much. You can get a cheap topre keyboard like the typeheaven for 140 bucks, then switch out the keycaps for some nice thicc cherry profile PBT for an extra 40 bucks

I don't like how that changes essential key locations like ctrl. I was more thinking of having a separate numpad and arrow keys to the left of the keyboard or something. Then again, I have no idea how available that even is, and I wasn't even planning on spending huge money on a new keyboard when my current one works just fine.

So you want a left handed keyboard? The g80-1800 has all the keys of a full size keyboard, and since its an old design it is verry customizable

Still looks pretty awesome. Is the "on line" indicator always on?

purple legends ftw

12 hours later it still does the same thing
halp

Are split/ergonomic keyboards a meme?

Tried one of those Microsoft ergonomic keyboard many years ago.
Was fucking comfy but odd to type on.
If you can get used to it, try it out.

Any good recommendations? I heard the ergo pro is good, but I actually don't have the time, motivation or skills to make one myself, and pre-built ones are either never in stock or overpriced as fuck. The only other one I know of is keyboard.io which is bulkier than your mom and also overpriced because of the hipster wood finish and whatnot.

Are there good, utilitarian, ergonomic mechanical keyboards out there? I wouldn't mind paying $150+ if I'm actually paying for the keyboard (as opposed to either a markup due to demand, or a wooden meme).

If you want something quiet, get a Gateron RED.

Creative is also using Romer-G like switches or Omron switches if you prefer to say.
Logitech probably has the same deal with Omron as they have with Pixart (eg. PMW3366/3360).
Switches feeling a part, but Omron is probably the best manufacturer for this job. Hope they release a red or blue version soon.

I haven't gotten the LED's back up and running yet. I think what I'll do is have input flash whenever you press a key, online for power indicator, system available for connected to computer, and then use the far right for locklights.

my girlfriend would find that fucking hilarious.

How come you guys dickride IBM kbs so much? Just got a model M and honest to god it feels like shit, blues/greens/browns all feel much better.
Not complaining though, since it was a gift.

Best board I've ever owned

are those bohrok masks?

Just got this model m for free, how would i go about converting it to usb or ps/2?

Cthullu heads

This is the pic of the connector

What kb

what's up with that colorscheme?

What do you mean?

I don't get it
I don't know how to explain it better
the colors seem random

Well cmyw is a pretty standard colour scheme. Ask your printer.