I'd love it if Iceland win today

I'd love it if Iceland win today.
Let's have a Iceland thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttS3WlF9yv4
youtube.com/watch?v=HQkGUzIiIc4
grapevine.is/news/2016/05/26/eze-deported-this-morning/
grapevine.is/news/2016/05/27/we-have-an-inherently-flawed-system-meet-the-two-icelanders-who-tried-to-stop-a-deportation/
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/27/hiv_suspect_unknown_to_health_authorities/
grapevine.is/news/2010/11/03/paul-ramses-running-for-president-of-iceland/
rapdirt.com/50-cent-attracts-the-icelandic-ladies/8915/
youtube.com/watch?v=kcWUewQrWtg
ruv.is/ruv
inntv.is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iceland's a terrible hipster country. We wuz vikingz n shiet. Worse than the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttS3WlF9yv4

I'm rooting for Iceland. Here's some music from there. youtube.com/watch?v=HQkGUzIiIc4

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Go Iceland. I believe in you!

>spaniards in charge of making sense

At least we're white

Iiiiiiisland!

My parents are finnish :^)

>Finns
>White

>at least my wife's son and I are white

fixed

;__;

Win what?

That's Sweden not Iceland

Hah, but not for long. I know what you're keeping jailed up in Keflavik.

And let's not forget all those Slavs and Baltshit you've got all over the capital region.

Y'all niggas ain't shit.

>Wife

Please, we are a nation of bastards

GO WHITEYS

Football (soccer) match against Portugal

>Ragnar Sigurðsson
what a badnass name..

Why would the wife's son be white? Don't tell me he got cucked by a white man.

Iceland doesn't have 100 million non-whites like you guys, so being cucked by them is harder.

What do iceland shout? Áfram Ísland?

Is Iceland being taken over by SJWs like Sweden or nah?

>Is Iceland being taken over by SJWs like Sweden or nah?
Iceland is full of Polaks. Don't let them fool you, they're even bigger cucks than us.

>anyone at all
>bigger cucks than Germany
nice try
actually it wasn't...

But you sure are trying your hardest to get there.

>grapevine.is/news/2016/05/26/eze-deported-this-morning/
>grapevine.is/news/2016/05/27/we-have-an-inherently-flawed-system-meet-the-two-icelanders-who-tried-to-stop-a-deportation/
>icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/27/hiv_suspect_unknown_to_health_authorities/
>grapevine.is/news/2010/11/03/paul-ramses-running-for-president-of-iceland/
>rapdirt.com/50-cent-attracts-the-icelandic-ladies/8915/

You're far more degenerate and cucked than any Nordic nation, mine included.
If it wasn't for the fact that you're an island in the middle nowhere that has an ocean acting as an obstacle against the flesh tsunami washing over Europe, you'd be in a situation much worse than any of us.

Don't try to act like there aren't any mulatto and hapa kids running around Reykjavik.

Iceland still has a large number of conservatives, but most people with international connections have been turned into SJWs.
At least our immigrants are white

holy fucking shit, of all countries norway is telling me this. Have you ever fucking been to Oslo city? It's literally FULL of pakistanis and North Africans. With FULL I mean like FULL. 5% of the people there are European. Norway is 10x worse than Germany in this regard.

And before any Icelander tries to claim that this shit is being contained in Reykjavik, keep in mind that 200 000 people inhabit the capital region. Reykjavik and the burbs surrounding it IS Iceland. What else you fucking got? Akureyri?

>Iceland will NEVER EVER be Norwegian again
fuck this gay world

>Norway will NEVER EVER be Sweden again
fuck this gay world

.. but it may be German clay again one day

>>grapevine.is/news/2016/05/26/eze-deported-this-morning/
>Early this morning, police transported Nigerian asylum seeker Eze Okafor to Keflavík International Airport, to be deported to Sweden.

>Iceland deports nigger
>Sweden takes him in
>"Y-you guys are so much more cucked!!"

Also, Grapevine and Icelandmonitor are Yank garbage disguised as Icelandic by the fact that it is printed in Iceland.

And I've only seen 7 mulatto kids running around this year

At least all of Icelands team are white

>youtube.com/watch?v=kcWUewQrWtg

You were saying what?

Funny thing is, both publications really capture the sentiments most prevalent among your ung adults and youth.

Let Janusz not only fuck your wife, but your pale pasty ass as well next time he's over to fix the pipes.

same 4 italy

lol you can't even handle the truth without being mad
practically every refugee had Germany as their destination choice

Balotelli?

low quality bait

>Sweden
>Insulting other countries for being cucks

Cherry-picking leftist videos and saying "Everyone thinks like that" is a shitty argument tactic.

And nobody in Iceland gets married Mahmoud, get your facts straight.

you act like it's an achievment that you have less shitskins in your country than Sweden. The only reason Sweden has more shitskins than you is because nobody wants to live in Iceland because after two months you're going to hang yourself due to lack of sunlight and depression.. not because you're tougher in terms of immigration policy lel

Most immigrants probably don't even know where Iceland is, even if they did they'd all drown trying to get there lmao

>An estimate made in 2009 calculated that there are 4.3 million Muslims in Germany (5.4% of the population).

I'd be constantly angry too if my country was this cucked

It's way higher than 4.3 million now

are iceniggers even white?

Olafsdóttir, your country will always be inbred and disgusting.

I'm Ólafur, not Ólafsdóttir

At least it is a country.

>2009
wew, I'd say 7 years and a refugee crisis later, theyre looking at at least 7 or 8%
t. nation that somehow has more muzzies

>Icelanders will never know what it feels like to synthesize this naturally

Im actually an icelandaboo, ive been looking for a icelandic tutor for awhile but like half a million speakers worldwide :(

>Mfw there has been continuous daylight since mid-May

Midnight sun Ahmed

Nau, annar Íslendingur?

>Midnight sun
that's not how it works fagsdottir

It's how it works in Iceland Nasser

Nei, ég er hinn persónuleikinn þinn.

Goðar kvöldið
>tfw going to Iceland this summer

>Dani

1 9 4 4

god tier nature 2bh, gonna visit there sometime. i would like to see how life goes on in a non chaotic comfy nation

I genuinely consider Island the best country in the world. I'd suck any islander's dick in no time just because of how fucking awesome everything about them is.

I'd love to go and live in Iceland for 6 months or something.

Thank you Russia, I love you too
You best go in the fall then, and avoid the Southwest. Tourism has virtually drowned that part of the country, and during summer and winter they flood much of the rest too.

>tfw son of Icelanders who came to Portugal
>tfw don't know who to root for

I'm going for Iceland because at least they field natives, Portugal only fields immigrants and half-breeds.

Literally no player on field from Portugal looks like my friends and family. Why is this allowed.

G-G-Go both teams I guess.

bjarnasson is so handsome

thanks, i'll keep that in mind. also would people consider me as a "possible suspect" or "wtf guy" if i ride a mountain bike in isolated/high places? i want to sit down in a completely silent place while watching sky, it's impossible do that in here.

also nice goal

What things are there to do in the east? Should I be worried about something there? Crime on foreginers?

I don't give a shit about divegrass but Iceland is pretty based so yeah I will support them

Why do Icelandic people hate Brits so much

>1-1

GO GO GO ΊSLAND!

How many sheep?

You can explore the fjords, go see the Kárahnjúkar dam (taller than any point in Denmark), explore nature around Lögurinn or relax in one of the small coastal villages
We don't, we just look down on you

>wife's son is white
stupid fucking bruger
can't even meme right
idiot

Can probably provide 3-4 million

That's a lot of wives...
:^)

Go Son's

IT'S A DRAW

SUCK IT SHITRECTANGLE

GG Island

>Poortugal can't even defeat Iceland

ISLAND!!!!

Iceland ftw desu

It's over lads, Iceland won 1-1.

>Portuguese National Team

And nothing of value was lost

Kek

>All of the Icelandic team is comprised of white natives
>Portugal imports all types of things from ex-colonies from mullatos to niggers to gypsies to Lisboners
>Still can't win to a a country with 300 thousand in its first euro ever

;_;

Iceland played football for like 15 minutes this game

Cheers Iceland. Fuck Poortugal

Here's an Icelandic TV channel if anyone is interest.
ruv.is/ruv

Meme countries like austria play at euro and Netherlands not lmao

Watched game in Porto, now i'm surrounded by crying Portuguese. How dfuck can you be good at only one sport and even there you cannot beat Iceland. Ridiculous.

I have had a couple of months to think and moan about it, but now i am just rooting anyone playing Spain/Poortugal/Germany.

I don't care that we're not playing anymore.

Like your parking lot of a country could hold its own against Portugal.

Welp. Parents should have stayed in Iceland.

Embarrassing.

Proof that niggers don´t stand a chance against the pure Aryan race

How many Albertos will commit ritualistic suicide tonight?

We beat germany and Spain

Nope, sad days.

Þessi útsending er eingöngu aðgengileg á íslandi
INN works
inntv.is/

>Iceland
>Half-Celtic
>Aryan

Still