Ransomware CryptoLocker (NEW)

Does anyone know how to decrypt the files and fully remove cryptolocker?
This is probably a new version with 1-2 weeks old

Other urls found in this thread:

securelist.com/78609/wannacry-mistakes-that-can-help-you-restore-files-after-infection/
heise.de/security/meldung/Krypto-Trojaner-WannaCry-Entschluesselungs-Tool-WannaKey-macht-Trojaner-Opfern-Hoffnung-3718185.html
heise.de/security/meldung/Erpressungstrojaner-WannaCry-Maengel-im-Code-steigern-Chancen-fuer-Opfer-3734698.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Restore from your backup.

You have a backup, right?

>fully remove cryptolocker
Easy, just go around and delete all it's files, check where the running processes are coming from and make sure it doesn't have any system services installed.
>decrypt the files
You don't. It wouldn't be a very good cryptolocker if you could do that now would it? Your only hope is somebody finds a flaw in the implementation or the keys used in the cryptolocking are released.

It's not my pc, it's my friends pc
His pc is 1 week old but has important files
No backups or nothing like that

>no backups
pay or get rekt.

fuck him then for not backing important shit up
what a retard

My Windows Server 2016 Standard don't have this.

If his PC is one week old, he is retarded for getting ransomware. If he doesnt have backups (he had to have gotten the files from somewhere, in 1 week) then he is even more retarded. Just reinstall Windows.

install gentoo

the problem is
He doesn't have any backup, he deleted everything from the old pc
And yea, he was kinda dumb on not having backups
The backups he had on other disks got infected too

Pay up or hope and pray for a solution online. Those are his options, all he has to do is choose.

>those filenames

stupid pajeet lol

How did he got infected?

>Windows
Found your problem

Why do pajeets use wi*dows, lads?

run photorec/testdisk on old hard disk to recover deleted files

>filenames

Get rekt pajeet. What important files could a street shitter possibly have? Map coordinates of secret unknown streets to defecate in? Fuck off.

>not installing updates
>not having backups
>playing csgo
>whatsapp
>origin
>firefox
>pc scan & repair

looks like you can abuse 1 free decrypt?

nothing wrong with firefox tho

i had that case, remember they advertised as being painted with automotive paint

>a literal Pajeet

I think he's a spic

What else do you expect, he's a w*dows user.

vish, vacilao, se fudeu heuheuheueh

he's br

>A Spic pajeet
Can't make this shit up, average wincuck of Sup Forums, guys

BR???
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEU
Fucking brazil

Its a 'jeet with some Spanish/Portuguese file on his desktop. Highly doubt its a hue. Or, maybe he's half Indian half Brazilian, a huejeet.

niggerpajeet*

how the hell one gets a ransomware? literally impossible to me

uma delicia

Or as I call them "wincucks"

Probably a Mexican, he has some animemes on the desktop, Mexicans love animemes.

all south americans loves anime

Do people really can't tell Spanish from Portuguese?

o teu amigo esta a fazer o relatorio de estagio em que uni?

Deve ser para o curso de DJ, não tenho a certeza
And yea guys, he is Portuguese from Portugal, not from spain

Check it :
securelist.com/78609/wannacry-mistakes-that-can-help-you-restore-files-after-infection/

german websites, google will translate them for you
heise.de/security/meldung/Krypto-Trojaner-WannaCry-Entschluesselungs-Tool-WannaKey-macht-Trojaner-Opfern-Hoffnung-3718185.html
and:
heise.de/security/meldung/Erpressungstrojaner-WannaCry-Maengel-im-Code-steigern-Chancen-fuer-Opfer-3734698.html

W A L L
A
L
L

1. Change wallpaper

2. Remove the files matching the pattern Your files are locked*

You're fucked son. Cryptolocker's encryption is so good that the only way to get your files back is to pay, not that I would trust them with my credit card number. Just restore from a backup.

Sure they'll unlock your files, but they'll also probably install more malware too.