Nyaa Replacement General /nrg/

Previous This thread is for the discussion of NyaaPantsu (pantsu.cat), a free (FOSS) torrent indexer, and other nyaa alternatives.
The aim of this project is to write a fully featured nyaa.se replacement in golang that anyone will be able to deploy locally or remotely.

FAQ
>pastebin.com/Gq9MrJN5

Links
>pastebin.com/40aFT7CN

>Why is Pantsu down/error 502?
Most likely because the team is deploying changes. Wait for a bit and refresh the page. It should be mostly stable now.

News
>AniDex and .si scrapers are done (deployment soon)
>Elastic search is fixed and has been optimized
>Trying to ensure pantsu uptime (over 90% now)
>Possible AniDB integration (shanaproject like)
>Working on CSRF protection
>Improving SEO
>Adding auto-refreshing
>Theme fix up is still ongoing (made more consistent)
>Sessions no longer expire when we restart
>Actual config files
>More mod tools
>Deployment script updates
>Various bug fixes and general improvements

Dev live server:
>dev.pantsu.cat

Database dumps:
>nyaa.pantsu.cat/dbdumps

Local Client:
>An user made a local client in case the online sources are down: instructions and download at
>nyanner.net
qBittorrent plugin for Pantsu.
>github.com/4chenz/pantsu-plugin

Development roadmap:
>trello.com/b/gMJBwoRq/nyaa-pantsu-cat-roadmap

NyaaPantsu Status:
>status.pantsu.cat
>Copyrighters wall of shame
transparency.pantsu.cat

Development and discussion channel:
>github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa
>#nyaapantsu on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Miaoooww/status/872478308268732416
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/936401
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/936403
transparency.pantsu.cat/abuse_notices/irdeto/
streamable.com/j1hsb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep working hard!
what software is used to do those minimalist vectors by the way?

Where can I download a database of nyaa?

nyaa.pantsu.cat/dbdumps/

Read the OP.

While lurking these threads, I realized that people here were claiming moral high ground against the "cartel", which was partly justified due to the actions cartel have taken in the past. The thing is, it is partly wrong too.

People discover other's hypocrisy through observation, and naturally, develop a personal grudge against their opponents. People work for eliminating that hypocrisy, often take unethical actions for that purpose, and justify that by pointing out the wrongdoing of their opponents.

For example, people who stood for equality had a purpose, they seeked for a world where women also had the fundamental rights as men. They succeeded but their justification of defending their ideology got deprecated. These people started seeking new moral grounds, they searched for an enemy and they couldn't find it. This pushed them into creating artificial enemies to themselves, which was in this case, "cis white man" and claimed they stood for additional rights for LGBT people. They started taking absurd and wrong actions, and they were unable to observe their hypocrisy because they were blinded by idea of eliminating their recently crafted enemy. The ones who stood against inequality, became the perpetrators themselves.

The people who stood against the rogue equality seekers, who dubbed themselves as alt-right, observed the hypocrisy of these people and started voicing their opinions against them. They investigated large corporations, uncovered human rights violations and vast corruption these people are responsible for.

didn't read that

Alt-right too, stood for a purpose, which was eliminating the liberal corruption in our society. However, when alt-right community succeeded, they wanted to preserve their success, and they have done rather absurd things for that purpose. The people who were once skeptical about everything and everyone, started worshipping an orange, they started defending the pollution of environment, the removal of their privacy rights and the preservation of harmful corporations, just for preservation of their " higher moral ground".

See, people often relate themselves to an idea, and they defend it as if it was their dignity, to have a purpose, and they create an artificial purpose to justify the existence of themselves and their ideals. People turn violent once they are threatened by the idea that they are no longer needed. The leaders of movements often (always) exploit this vulnerability.

See, the liberalism promised equality, it has promised a better and more tolerant world for the oppressed. The promises given by liberal leaders are used to obfuscate their true intention, which was making globalism a reality, silencing the opposing arguments with brute force and full-filling their desire of controlling everything. The nationalism promised the vast development of the nation, making the state a better place for its citizens. The promises given by nationalist leaders are used to obfuscate their true intentions, which was becoming more powerful, receiving the support of their people and justifying sending thousands, sometimes millions of people to their deaths in the battlefield, for the sake of their leader's desires and their personal disputes with opposing governments.

We live in a society where something as absurd as blaming your enemies for committing a war crime is a thing. The thing is, the worst crime you can commit against a person is murder. Trying to justify your murderous acts by blaming your opponent with a "worse" crime is fucking bullshit and someone will point that out eventually.

Trying to make the world, or a particular area of life a better place for others is a pointless waste of time, a disgrace to the chance you have given to live your ~70 years of life.

This is a fundamental thing to grasp, before fanatically defending your ideals and claiming moral ground above others.

>what software is used to do those minimalist vectors by the way?
either Illustrator or Inkscape (both are free if you know what I mean)

>dial tcp: lookup localhost: too many open files
golang is a mistake.

In short, use anidex.info

Where is this from originally?

I've written it myself yesterday.

Did it get hacked?

The fug is this?

Blame Miao

this hurts my feelings desu

So can anyone explain to me why an entirely new website was begun from scratch, instead of just copying the working example of nyaa.se? The cartel site seems to have begun the same way, but I don't know why.

The past tens of "seek" is "sought," fucking Pajeet. And we hate fags here. Sup Forums is a right wing website.

No. "Alt Right" was just a label for anti-establishment, libtertarian-leaning brand of conservatism that existed before the term was discovered. When it got co-opted by racists and faggots, virtually everyone (Sup Forums included) abandoned the term and just calls themselves right wing or new right. And we haven't succeeded yet. Not at all.

Anyway, get the fuck back to /qa/ where you won't bother us here.

nyaa.si wasn't open-source nor was it dumped
it just went away one day without notice because the owner was very scared

Because there was nothing to copy, nyaa's owner burned the library.

Why does nyaa.cx look exactly like nyaa.se, then?

are we being hacked by the hacker known as Sup Forums?

Because you can extract html and css from web archives. But he redone everything else from scratch.

What else matters, aside from how it looks?

Why does your question even matter? If you are dissatisfied that it doesn't look like a pre 2005 website then please do a PR and include a fitting css theme yourself.

>Why does your question even matter?
Good grammar, impeccable composition, flawless spelling, thorough editing: it's all about looking good. That's why my question matters several orders of magnitude more than the word vomit with which you deemed to reply.

Whatever fag, go suck on your mommas tiddies.

Your mom said the same thing to me last night.

See, not even my mom wants her tiddies sucked from someone like you.

No, we role-played where I was playing you. She's quite the incestuous slut.

Nyanpasu~

Just admit that you don't know how to write a scraper that works. Even nyaa.cx is scraping better than pantsu.

Well he doesn't need to know, cuz that's the whole purpose - to learn how to do it.

Although unrelated it could be useful for downloading torrents if you want to try:
twitter.com/Miaoooww/status/872478308268732416
If anyone is interested pm or send an email to [email protected]

are you using pantu's popularity to advertise your own stuff, miao?
how shameful

I don't have a Twitter and the faggot website doesn't want to show me your Tweet if I'm not signed in. What did you write?

>pantsu
>popularity
Pick one.

Are you sopposed to be able to upload duplicate torrents with the same hash?
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/936401
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/936403

He says it's not enough for him to spy on all of pantsu users and he wants more. He offers free VPN so that he can spy even on more people.

whats with the seed/leech/done stat always being "Uknown" on pantsu?

Its just for testing since i would want to setup a vpn service for pantsu (although it would probably be quite limited amount of people)
Offering free VPN service with New York, Amsterdam and Singapore locations. This is for testing only and will most likely not be permanent.
Acording to PantsuDev its only the scraper that can do that, you aren't supposed to be able to upload the same torrent hash 2 times.
Besides the pretty statistics page in cloudflare, i don't spy on anything else. (cloudflare doesn't actually give you access to ip's anyway), anyway like i said the VPN can be used to download torrents and just that, its not like i would be able to spy that much.

>pantsu
>popularity
L M A O

>Acording to PantsuDev its only the scraper that can do that, you aren't supposed to be able to upload the same torrent hash 2 times.
Will he fix it? Kinda pointless to have the scraper bloat the DB with another entry with the same hash.

Its easily fixable but he had to go to sleep so when hes back he will probably get it fixed.

Tell him to stop doing retarded shit like testing the buggy scraper in prod. environment
None of that shit should happen if he tested it first before deploying it

Meh. Thanks to the scraper the website has much more content, no need to check three websites to see if something has been uploaded now. A duplicate every 20 torrents is a small tradeoff.

Okay, thanks, for the time being, just for knowledge, how do I tell which one's scraped from another torrent site? I'm guessing it's the one uploader later since only the scraper can upload a 2nd torrent with the same hash?

No, it's not about that, testing shit in prod. enviroment is just bad practice in general

fix the fuckin server miao

what's wrong with si? what is the cartel?

RSS feeds don't work with qbittorrent. It can't download the magnet links from them I think.

Wouldn't it be easier to say what IS working on pantsu instead of saying what ISN'T?

That way you reduce the amount of shit you have to say to 0

>what works on pantsu?
>nothing
ez

in other news we may start a lil textboard for pantsu so we don't need to have these threads here. in order to contribute to our ever expanding golang empire i was thinking of meguca

thoughts?

As long as you host it on a seperate server so it'll be up if the site has problems and goes down.

thats the plan

>ever expanding golang empire
nice meme
Expanding where? Into the graveyard?

B-but muh threads, it's the 98th one I want them to reach the 100th mark.

Here is a quick rundown:

>Rothschilds bow to Cartel

>In contact with aliens

>Possess hacker-like abilities

>Control anime with an iron but fair fist

>Own fansubs & donation databases globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Sun (Jakangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of sub editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Snowfag babies

>Cartel members said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in #nyaapantsu irc & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two faggots who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs in the Israel

>You likely have AMM's sperm inside your mouth right now

>Attempted to assasinate ewhal4

>They learned fluent Python in under a week

>Streaming services entrust their anime reserves with the Cartel. There's no anime in Crunchyroll, only nyaa.si

>The Cartel is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Mascots are working perfectly. Just click one and freeze in awe.

>click mascot
>get ransomware'd
nice

Setting up a textboard is a shitty idea. I like shitposting here.

How will pantsu ever recover?

And this relates to the anime community drama how?

"the leading"
kek

>>>t/774126

ftfy

Shit idea.

I don't mind the threads desu.

I just want the cartel to go

How about you go, and stay go?

I can't wait.

Anidex uses British flag for English torrents
REEEEEER

ASCII spam incoming

good luck moderating that shit

transparency.pantsu.cat/abuse_notices/irdeto/

More Irdeto abuse notices
4_1 and 4_1_reply

stay mad yankee

>O-onii-chan t-thats the w-wrong hole....

>O-onii-chan t-thats the w-wrong hole....
Just how autistic are you?

>textboard
Ask the akari BBS poster on /dpt/ to help. That site is cute.

You are just trying to make them give up and SWAT teams to your house, do you?

I fucking hate Gintama though, after reading those DMCAs.

Its not really Gintama's fault or anything, its Irdeto thats actually finding these links automatically and sending these takedown notices, any reasonably intelligent person/company would have stopped telling us to remove content by now, im sure they know we won't remove it they are just doing it cuz they are either very retarded or just want to cause bother.

You've got to admit that Gintama is pretty shit, though.

>dial tcp: lookup localhost: too many open files
Then fucking close some of them.

Seriously, what the fuck are you even doing? Why can't you fix this shit?

Haven't watched it, in fact i haven't watched anime after what happened to nyaa.se, have no time, last anime i watched was youjo senki.

If you like Youjo Shitki then you actually might like the unfunny trash that is Gintama.

>akari-bbs is a [...] messageboard system written in C!
Sounds autistic but cool, pity the deployment site is down.

>lookup "akari BBS" in searx
>Crimes Against Children — FBI
Finally a context-aware search engine.

Nice shit taste, buddy.

Dunno, i don't have a definite type of anime i like but stuff like youjo senki, argevollen, schwarzesmarken, Aldnoah.zero, etc are some that i have loved quite a lot, specially since its war related.

The two have literally nothing in common

>any reasonably intelligent person/company would have stopped telling us to remove content by now
They're probably not even paying the intern they're making do that shit. They could shitpost your email 24/7 and it wouldn't cost them anything.

It has its ups and downs. Some parts are really fucking good, especially when they fuck with their fans. Gintama is the only series that would make an amazing fake movie trailer[0], play it instead of a real episode, and then laugh at everyone that thought they were serious at the end.

[0] streamable.com/j1hsb

Yes, they do. They are both liked only by mouthbreathers.

Then what anime are you in to big boy?

Boku no Pico.

Of course you would be into the most overrated trap smut. The doujin was way better by the way.

Probably stuff like Serial Experiments Lain, the kind that makes you feel smart for being a fucking weeb

There is nothing wrong with Lain but hes a faggot regardless.