Why don't Germans want to have children anymore?

Why don't Germans want to have children anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32929962
youtube.com/watch?v=y6VRMX8M7sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just look at German womens.

Someone told bitches that having a career is more important than having kids.

>"i'm an independent woman :DDDD"

>someone

I was raised by a few German different women and all of them are married now with two or three children, I think it's mostly a meme. Most were from the north, maybe they are the ones producing kids while the south falls behind

It's not a meme

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32929962

This. Fucking this.
Even here in Mexico women are not having that much children as they used to because they find work to be more important than having babies. (Well, except the illegal immigrants, they have like 5 to 7 children just so when they deport them they can say: "BUT WHO'S GONNA TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN!")

build another wall

Well, it is not like we are having no children at all.
Literally every girl still has 1.5 kids. So most "normal" girls will have like 2. There are always some ugly, really career hungry, ill or what so ever women...

Economical survival.

It's bizarre. German want to have a secure life standard, a decent income and a good ratio of life style and money. Childs will interrupt that.
You have to stop working, have to take care livelong for your children, financial it drains and I for me it's personally my "freedom".

Personally, I think having children at this century is just insane. The world is getting darker and you have to take care of yourself somehow. Children are just a obligation at ome points. Most germans woman are career oriented and want to follow this path just like in many SEA countries.

It's good that they aren't wanting to have children as much. The less Germans there are the better

Having children is a Nazi thing.

let the agressive nations dissapear

I won't be sad if germans go extinct

youtube.com/watch?v=y6VRMX8M7sY

>16
>blond
>virgin

what are you waiting for bros?

>Even here in Mexico women are not having that much children as they used
What's the problem Jose? What's wrong with having just one child?
Imagine Mexico having only 50 million people instead of 100 million.

Individualism.

>virgin

I doubt that senpai.

>have to take care livelong for your children, financial it drains

Well, these both points are really stupid, tbqh.
First of all you care for your children when they are young. Then there is a long period of time with not much todo before the care for you. If I see what my parents do and did for their parents when they were old... well, my grandparents would have been pretty fucked without children.
Same with money. Sure they cost you money, but in the end they will pay your pension. Of course you could try to save up enough yourself, but that would probably not be any less. Especially if you fear you might get old.

Nobody pays my pension. Pension is a relict and will most likely not exist in 40-50 years from now on.

Taking care of me senpai? We're living the ratrace life. They will put you right into the retirement home (Altenheim), will visit maybe you once or two in the year and that's it.
It's not all that romantic. Get with the times.

Conditions which applied to our granpa generation won't apply to us. Simple as that.