Java || C || C++

Forth, J, CLisp

C
Smalltalk
Lisp

For industry relevance probably:

C/C++
Java
Python or Scala/Groovy something functional to give you breadth. Python has the advantage of being dynamically typed though to give you.

Ada
C
C++

Bump

C
Lua
SQL

What do you think about Kotlin?

For insight:
C#
OCaml
Haskell

c, because it's the most ubiquitous
x86 assembly, because the only case where that wouldn't even be useful to you is if you're doing embedded development, in which case, you should know pretty much all of the assembly dialects with any relevance.
(if you don't count assembly dialects as languages, then i'd say something like forth, because although it won't be anywhere near as useful, it still will hold some relevance to your understanding of real low level abstraction)
and your third choice will pretty much always be your personal shilling language because nothing is anywhere near as useful to your understanding as the other 2, personally i'd say something along the lines of lua, scheme, perl, or bash, just to have a true high-level language, but if you think oop is cool and want to do application development i'm sure c++ or python would be valid too.

if what you're really asking is "what language should i learn first", that's a very difficult question that depends heavily on what you want to do with it.
for example, if you want to program microcontrollers and know EE, c and/or avr/pic/arm assembly would be so useful that anything else would be stupid.
if you know math and just want to learn, the sicp is one of the best overall introductions to programming you can get, and it teaches scheme. haskell may also apply.
if you are an indian and want to develop "APPS", java/swift/c++ are all dominant there, so you don't really have a choice, not that most people think those are good first languages..
if you want to do web development, js is literally the only choice.

Why OCaml? And not Haskell which is way more popular.

C
Lua
Java

here
Haskell is lazy which makes it harder to pick up without experience with FP. It also has type classes, there is simply too much to learn at once. I'd recommend to learn OCaml first and then Haskell. I think it's good to have some comparison between eager and lazy languages.

Python
C
Java

Python
C++

And something for fun such as a lisp dialect, Erlang, Javascript, Haskell or complete memes such as Elixir, Elm.

python
c
java

Haskell
PHP
Node.js

>MATLAB

What did you think I was implying with sad Affleck?

If you're a CS fag:
C++
Haskell
Lisp

If you just care about getting shit done:
Perl
Python
Javascript + popular libraries

If you want to make money:
Java
Objective C
C#

C++/Python/PHP

Do you want a job?
- Java
- C#
- Javascript (Node / Angular)

You forgot powershell, buddy

Low level: C
High level: Haskell
Script: Lua

If you want a job, you learn Java or Javascript. Then you try to kill yourself.

this except leave out C++

youtube.com/watch?v=NvWTnIoQZj4

The amount of autism in these threads is mind blowing.

is there anything better for coding math quickly all the time? in some fields even R is a must